[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a black guy that likes to start Black hate threads.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 2380306-2380305-hina.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
2380306-2380305-hina.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
I'm a black guy that likes to start Black hate threads. Afterwards I like to let the fire roast for a few minutes and then see the responses. Sometimes I even chime in just to get some racist anons riled up or toss in some bait to get them to post info graphs and statistics. I also get the anon to reveal their race so I can take note.
It's a part of an experiment I'm doing. Letting you guys know of the ruse cruise is the second half of this experiment. If my hypothesis is correct I should get some interesting results from here on out!
>>
What do you hope to achieve by doing this?
>>
>>29338870

Sorry I can't reveal too much right now. Part of it is understanding how hiveminds work
>>
I love y'all blackies, in fact I just love you all
>>
>>29338696
do you go on /pol/?
you must be that mensa guy posting earlier, no way an average nigger could figure this out
t. korean
>>
>>29339020

I rarely post on /pol/, it's already saturated with race bait threads. Thanks to those I can just observe without interfering. When I do post it's outside of /pol/
>>
>>29338696
You're on a website where the word "nigger" is a commonly used term. Most of the hate is ironic and should not be taken seriously. You yourself lie about your views; what makes you think others are any different?
>>
>>29339227

Yea that's partially correct. It is also the one thing that garners the most responses, arguments and even discussion. Why? I'm sure if I took the time I could understand it but that isn't my goal
>>
>>29338696
hinata is cool
>>
>blacks race baiting and pulling race cards

OP you're not doing anything original, this pretty much happens all day every day. This is literally expected behavior at this point.
>>
>>29339644

One black guy making race bait threads means all blacks race bait? It all makes sense now
>>
I legitimately don't like black people and would never choose to live near them.

And I'm sure there are a lot of black people who legitimately don't like white people and don't want to live near them.

So what's the issue?
>>
>>29338956
Then why the hell you tell us?
>>
>>29339735
It's false flags. PoC do this all the time so they can claim racism is still alive, and reap the benefits. Feminists do it with rape, too.
>>
>>29339556
>it's cool to fuck a flattened corpse
>>
Black guy here. Pretty amusing to see that even we have attention whores like you
>>
File: 2827525426.jpg (89 KB, 741x662) Image search: [Google]
2827525426.jpg
89 KB, 741x662
>>29338696
>I'm a black guy that likes to start Black hate threads.

Unironically I can state that you are a Good Boy (TM), sporting both humour and smartness.

>inb4: while we laugh in his black-hate threads, he's fading to white
>>
>>29338696

>Tyrone just made me remember an episode I forgot to write to /pol/

A few years ago in my eurocountry Jews made a fuss because some "nazi" was littering and spraying tombs in the nearby Jew cemetery.

Eventually the perpetrator was caught on camera: it was the city Jew Rabbi.

The case immediately disappeared from the news. Only one newspaper interviewed him, and he said that he did it because he wanted to sensibilize people against racism and nazism and experiment and brouhahahahaha.

He only got a small fine I don't think he ever paid.
>>
>>29339855
>>29340955

Nice GETs, these posts are only a part of the experiment. The data I obtain with the subjects self awareness is more valuable. It's the only way I can prove my theory.
>>
>>29338696
What's there to deceive? Blacks are inferior to every other race in everything except murder and running.
>>
>>29340991
>>29341151
>>29342296

Thank you for your input!

>>29342296

OJ Simpson? Not only did he not kill anyone but he also runs slower than you now that he's old and out of shape
>>
I'm a girl who starts woman hate threads because there's something fundamentally wrong with me as a human being.
>Letting you guys know of the ruse cruise is the second half of this experiment.
Is a retarded and boring leg of an experiment.
>>
>>29339902
Lol, /pol/ and other butthurt whites also false flag. Fucking everyone does it you pussy
>>
>>29342296
>impling whites and asians aren't tied at first place for murder

top kek
>>
>>29342440
>asians
not all asians are like bruce lee, and they are actually civilized
>>
>>29342430
self flagellation is pretty hot desu
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.