[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl on tinder >her pics make her look good >turns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_7843(1).jpg (210 KB, 632x1072) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7843(1).jpg
210 KB, 632x1072
>meet girl on tinder
>her pics make her look good
>turns out she might be a fatty

JUST you guys were right, too good to be true
>>
>>29338637
I would fucking slam-bam-watchout-man that fuckpig, what are you on lad? Fucking normalfags, Jesus Christ.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-16-03-13-56.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-16-03-13-56.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>29338655
Idk man, id prolly still smash i just dont want to be seriously dating a fatty. Id even feel ashamed for fucking that even if id like too. This is what she supposedly looked like
>>
>>29338637
I'm a tit man so I see no problem, but it's pretty obvious from that pic that she is a big girl. Use a little more observation skills while using tinder. Otherwise you will be meeting up with a lot of desperate land whales.
>>
>>29338713
Im a tit man too, but its still a little something for me. And idk man it really looks like it could go either way in her pics. God youre fucking right tho, i should have knew something was off
>>
Fucking bump i cant believe no one likes my belly gf
>>
>>29338690

>be born good looking
>eat like a retarded cow

women
>>
>>29338690
Dude look at her first pic, you can definitely tell she's fat as fuck from her face.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-16-00-40-41.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-16-00-40-41.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>29339011
Not really man desu
>>
>>29339027
Yes, on the internet if the female's face is pudgy as such there's a 99% chance she's fat so swipe left and forget.
>>
>>29339027
No, you can tell.

You can also tell her friend is thin. Or at least relatively thin compared to her.

Still not saying your shouldn't go for it
>>
>>29338987
>good looking
She looks average; take off the make up and she would look worse than this filtered picture presents. Remember that women will spend hours trying to manipulate their appearance to pull in the most attractive mate. However, you should remember that it's not really malicious intent, but in their DNA.
>>
gotta be completely honest with you man

drop her

forget about her, dont see her. dont settle for a cow

you really cant do better?
>>
>>29339027
Ugly as sin you retarded nigger
>>
>>29339056
>>29339059

True, i guess, some of the hottest girls ive met in my life were a little bit chubby in the face like that and had emaculate bodies, but this one just fucking surprised me
>>
>>29339080
Idk man, im a fucking pathetic neet with no friends and im not a chad myself
>>
>>29339064

>Remember that women will spend hours trying to manipulate their appearance to pull in the most attractive mate. However, you should remember that it's not really malicious intent, but in their DNA

Too bad their DNA doesn't tell them to stop fucking eating so damn much then.
>>
>>29339064
They don't do it for men but for other women.
That's why they won't use less makeup even when being married ir having a bf, they're just showing off.
You know why all women perceive themselves ugly while pregnant? Because other women see them as ugly. Most men aren't bothered by average looking women being pregnant but women judge each other so harshly because social status is for them much more important than for men.
Ever experienced what happens when two women wear the same outfit in one room?
It's either
>urgh do I look that ugly in this outfit
or
>I look so much better in this outfit than her
And what happens when two dudes see each other in the same outfit?
>>
Just do the ol' dump and dash.
She says she doesnt do flings but I can tell you now she 100 percent will fuck you on the first or second date
>>
>>29338637
Why is one of her legs big and the other is small?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.