[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A Women who has sex too easily is called a slut, and avoided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 543x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 543x533
>A Women who has sex too easily is called a slut, and avoided by men. A man who loves too easily is called a nice guy/creep and avoided by women.

How true is this?
>>
those sort of guys are weirdos. they're fucking clingy and roastie enablers in the worst sort of way. Women would be kept in line if it wasnt for these sort of pussies that will do anything because they think they'll get laid
>>
>>29338613
>A man who loves too easily
An easily impressionable retard.
>>
File: 1383865259557.png (133 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1383865259557.png
133 KB, 511x511
>>29338650
I don't want sex. I want love and commitment.
>>
Men don't avoid sluts
>>
>>29338672
Than own your woman desu kappa
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 752x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 752x469
>>29338676
Yeah they do. Would you u marry a whore with a gaping pussy?

Men who fall in "love" too easily = Don't get sex.

Women who gives away sex to easily= don't get love
>>
>>29338672
You can't have love without sex, virgin bro. Unless you want a platonic love (aka: one sided).
>>
>>29338722
I wouldn't but many men do. Do you think women who have had a lot of sex don't get married?
>>
men get mad at me when i dont have sex with them but they also get mad at me when i do have sex with them. i dont get it.
>>
>>29338613
Yeah, that makes sense. In this case.

But the whole "nice guy" thing generally is bullshit. It's not clear what it means. It can also often mean someone who is spineless or boring, or someone who is hypocritical because he wants sex (yeah no shit, but it doesn't mean you're all bad; pretty much everyone wants sex). "creep" means unattractive or unpopular. The terminology is so bogus it's not worth trying to correct the usage. In practice it's just another way women use to try to rationalize going for Chads.
>>
>>29338822
pretty sure the guy having sex with you isn't getting mad. if he is, something is clearly wrong with that picture.
>>
>>29338822
No one wants to talk to you. Tell me your skype# though. I have some time to waste
>>
>>29338844
>>29338844
they get mad at me for being a "slut" or complain that i was too easy
>>
>>29338613
thnk you meant to compare a slut to a stud opie
>>
>>29338852
i am busy watching degrassi and i dont have time to message people.
>>
>>29338878
Did I ask for your time or your skype?
>>
>>29338909
why should i talk to you on skype?post a picture and i might consider it
>>
>>29338613
its true unless the nice guy/creep is attractive

then its a virtue
>>
>slut, avoided by men
That doesn't even make logical sense.
Is this junior high?
>>
>>29338857
There's a general distrust of women with a high partner count for sure when it comes to real relationships. It's a generalization though. Plenty of things to consider. But many people will be very distrustful and it isn't without basis. I never liked the term "slut". I never use it because it is too simplistic. I do call women whores when they're being fucking whores though.
>>
>>29338938
You don't think ur Worth my time? If u got that additude you'll never be.
>>29339007
>Good looking betas get laid

No, they don't. Not outside of social game.
>>
>>29339186
Why should i talk to you?its a waste of time for me to even talk to men.
>add some guy on skype
>probably below average in looks
>talks down to me, thinks hes the smartest guy ever and definitely smarter than me
>thinks his hobbies are so damn interesting
>talking to him is going to make me feel like shit
>wasting my time talking to a male when i could be watching Canadian tv shows and being happu
>>
>>29338613
The "nice guy" thing is just a meme. It's used by robots to claim they can't get girls because they are too nice. Which of course is not true, they are actually jerks. Actually nice guys do get girls.
>>
what if i use bitcoins and unregulated commerce to deflower teenaged girls and burn harvard to the ground
>>
>>29339231
U got a bad vibe going. I don't want to catch ur negativity.
>>
>>29339510
I DONT WANT TO FUCKING TALK TO YOU I WANT TO SLEEP. GOOD NIGHT!
>>
Fucking tripfags. Why is this even allowed?
>>
>>29339525
You wouldn't scream if u didn't want to secretly talk to me.
I know u want my Kik.
>>
>>29339548
im not giving u shit dumb ass hole. you think youre hot shit right?
>>
>>29339568
U are giving me shit and I want that to stop.
U wonder why everyone hates u Bebe.
>>
>>29339691
can you at least type out "you" its only two more letters, ok lmao. I only asked why I should add you to skype. what do we have in common?you cant just ask for someones skype and not tell them anything about yourself. you could be a member of isis or a Nigerian scam artist for all i know.
>>
>>29339719
If we know everything about each other wht would we even talk about?
>>
>>29339745
tell me the basics and i might add you. give me an application or a portfolio. whats your age?what kind of music do you like?how many friends do you have?
>>
>>29339770
This is r9k why do u think I kno how to fill out a resume?

U'll kno if I choose to add u. I'm not giving u my skype I want urs.
>>
>>29339813
>I'm not giving u my skype I want urs.
YOURE FUCKIN SHADY N YOURE ALREADY ON SOME BULLSHIT. IM GOING TO BED 4REAL NA
>>
>>29339834
You a tripfag or something?
Jesus
>>
>>29338776
This is what betas don't seem to understand. Women love the man who is able to sexually subjugate her
>>
>>29339834
K. Watch ur maple syrup cartoons and shit instead of growing up.
>>
File: sassy baby.jpg (30 KB, 494x422) Image search: [Google]
sassy baby.jpg
30 KB, 494x422
>>29339892
>its time to grow up and be verbally, mentally and physically abused by a man
>>
>>29338667

we have a weiner
>>
>>29339525
>Then don't reply to him you reprobate roastie tripwhore
>>
>>29339924
I won't abuse u, I feel sorry for ur sad self. Don't u like sympathy or do u enjoy the pain?
>>
You can love too easily and merely be a tad annoying.
The problem is that nice guys are so fucking submissive.
Girls want guys that do what they want. Uf you want to slap her ass, do it.
If you want to buy her a drink, do it.
If you want to be a jerk, be one.
If you want to be nice, be it.
And so on
Just don't be submissive.
>>
>>29340072
im more offended that someone as pathetic as yourself feels pity for me. kill yourself. i dont want shit from you, youre annoying.
>>
>>29340202
>youre annoying
>youre annoying
>youre annoying
>youre annoying
Self-aware much?
>>
>>29338613
Probably quite true. In relationships, men are more concerned about sexual infidelity and women are more concerned about emotional infidelity. It's logically follows that being a sexual slut and an emotional slut is shunned by the respective group as it is a predictor of infidelity.
>>
>>29338822
STFU fat niggress
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.