[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I don't know what to do. It's all reaching a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1427932186981.png (125 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1427932186981.png
125 KB, 650x650
Guys, I don't know what to do. It's all reaching a breaking point. I'm hurdling into fucking madness.

Nothing seems real. Is this the fucking Twilight Zone?

I read somewhere that the first circle of Hell is a world that's nearly identical to the "real" world, but this world, while nearly exactly similar, is just off. Something is out of place. Something you can't quite put your finger on.

People are illogical. Places seem out of reach. The world is almost the same world, but just something, a little something is off.

What is this lads? Are we all dead? Are we in Hell together? Or are you just some fucked up figments of my shattered retard mind? Is there any way to tell? I know the only reality that can exist is the "self" and that is also the only certainty, but are we all genetically mutilated squids hooked up to some simulator and forced to experience "life" as these odd creatures called humans on this eerie backwards planet in some 4-dimensional universe?

What the fuck is going on guys? Someone please, prove to me that you're real. Someone please send help.

Anyone else feel this way? I don't have a scared/concerned enough Pepe for this post.
>>
>>29338517
I just ignore everyone else, who needs them?
>>
File: 1427924898819.jpg (70 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1427924898819.jpg
70 KB, 960x960
>>29338557
I don't know. You're right, most people aren't worth your time.

But, I feel like, shit I just don't know. I need companionship. I used to have at least one close friend, but now I really have nothing. I don't know how to stop it or what to do. What do you do in life, anon?
>>
I feel like this too
I don't know what it is
It could be something about breaking and growing up
It could be a product of the many ideas that are in circulation now
It could be because /r9k/ and so many other places have all, seemingly spontaneously, gone to complete shit
It could be the drugs

Or it could really be something different. I seem to recall religions having slightly different premises.

Maybe we never were in the real world to begin with.

Do you have any near death experiences OP?
>>
Our parents had a better world than we did and we're just now realizing the full extent of it.
>>
> Someone please, prove to me that you're real.
How do you even know that "you" are real ?
>>
The conviction with which you have recounted your feelings have put off my fear of solipsism and its loneliness... for now.

How could I be reading something like this from someone who wasn't conscious? Well, truthfully, the self is all in all, so everything it experiences is, by definition, done of it's own accord. It would necessarily include all things, however sophisticated. Nothing would be evidence to the contrary, that solipsism doesn't exist.

Still, my emotions are put at bay now.

Also the societal notions like "do unto others... blah blah blah" pretty much stamped the idea out of me as a kid. I think I used to take it more seriously.
>>
OP, if conscious what am I holding in my right hand
>>
>>29339298
What? I dunno, a mouse?
>inb4 mobilefag

>>29339217
Because I can think. I know I exist. Same as you, assuming you're not just some fragmented part of myself from my subconscious talking to me like some mysterious extra-dimensional swine.

>>29339118
>Do you have any near death experiences OP?
Yeah. Bad car crash that fractured my skull. I was not concussed though which I thought was weird.
>>
>>29339279
>How could I be reading something like this from someone who wasn't conscious?
Projecting your own ideas onto this fake person that I may be? I mean, I know I'm real, but assuming you're not a super swine-man from dimension 5-23C or whatever I said in that other post, I don't know if you're real or just a projection of my own feelings. Like Hyper-schizophrenia. Or something. Yanno?
>>
There is some Truth in your Fiction and some Fiction in your Truth
>>
>>29338517
I feel that way sometimes, is just a thought that come yo my mind, maybe we are reaching alienation, we are separating ourselves from ourselves and from the the reality because we dont like what we see
>>
welcome to the Berenstain universe
>>
>>29339350
I'm real anon. A real loser, but real none the less.

I get those thoughts too though bro. It blows my mind to think there are people who are so much more functional than me. People that have social skills, can enjoy being around others, etc. Just seems so hard to comprehend. Like an atheist seeing God or something.
>>
File: 1434262869020.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1434262869020.png
361 KB, 858x725
>>29339429
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IF THIS IS REAL I'M SO FUCKING STEAMED

I HAD A GOOD, OR AT LEAST SLIGHTLY MORE COHESIVE EXISTENCE BACK IN STEIN-VERSE

GOD FUCKING DAMN
>>
>>29339453
I just desperately need a friend. That's all.

Anyone from 508 pls respond
>>
I used to have fears of solipisism too. The worst times were when I was already depressed / more mentally unstable than normal.

Eventually I realized solipsism that yeah, while it is unproveable to NOT be real (i.e. there's no way to prove you're not just a brain in a jar, or in a simulation, you're the only real person and everyone else is just projections) it was very very unlikely for the folowing reasons;

I am not that smart. There are people out there WAY smarter than me. Why would my mind be the projection?

And ultimately it just doesn't matter if solipsism is real or not, either way you must go about life as the very same. It is irrelevant if you are a brain in a jar or a real human bean. Life is exactly the same no matter what you believe.

Once I got over my depression though it just kind of went away.

I dunno, I hope some of this helps....
>>
>>29339590
>It is irrelevant if you are a brain in a jar or a real human bean. Life is exactly the same no matter what you believe.
This makes sense. I guess I just need a distraction or something to look forward to, but there's nothing. Just an eerie feeling.
>>
>>29339429
>a
How does it feel living in a fake, copycat universe?
>>
>>29339702
If we did go into the A universe, you're here with us, retard.
>>
>>29338517

I feel I have a firm grip on reality, OP. I think you just need to go outside and take a breath.

I struggled with issues of derealization at one point in my life; eventually I learned to give in, and submerge myself in uncertain existence. After a certain point I suspect you'll just stop caring.
>>
>>29338517
>What is this lads? Are we all dead? Are we in Hell together? Or are you just some fucked up figments of my shattered retard mind? Is there any way to tell? I know the only reality that can exist is the "self" and that is also the only certainty, but are we all genetically mutilated squids hooked up to some simulator and forced to experience "life" as these odd creatures called humans on this eerie backwards planet in some 4-dimensional universe?

>>>/x/
>>
Why do you care if you're real or not? If you are real then cool whatever, if you're not real the universe is exactly the same as before.
>>
File: 1426581554143.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1426581554143.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>29339818
>are we all genetically mutilated squids hooked up to some simulator and forced to experience "life"
>>
>>29339744
Alright, but this is one fuck of a hump to get over.
>>
>>29339865
That's some reverse-Matrix shit.
>>
File: girl_with_an_itch_poster_01.jpg (1 MB, 1959x3000) Image search: [Google]
girl_with_an_itch_poster_01.jpg
1 MB, 1959x3000
>>29339909
First image result for genetically mutilated squid.
>>
It was 9/11, wasn't it? 9/11 was what did it, right?
>>
>>29339955
I've had that in the back of my head for a long time. Whether it's a "Flashpoint" for altering our universe or whatever, it certainly if nothing else changed society from its course to the PC retard cancershow it is now. Thanks Jews.
>>
File: dsf.png (60 KB, 1914x935) Image search: [Google]
dsf.png
60 KB, 1914x935
Welcome to hell. Originalo commentaro
>>
>>29340120
Political correctness was already a thing and gained traction in the 90s though as a part of the clinton administration
But you aren't wrong that 9/11 was the turning point for The World of Terror
>>
Don't ever do LSD op. I used to get this feeling all the time and when I finally did LSD it amplified and made me terrified that I was the only person with a soul, and everyone else was an atom machine.

I actually ended up getting through that nightmarish breakdown after like 3 hours of contemplating and panicking and the rest of my trip was pretty nice.
>>
>>29342578
The best remedy for you would be to understand that in the end everything is made up of the same One reality and therefore it's all one and the same. The thing is that reality manifests itself as all the different forms of existence and that creates an illusion where everything seems like different separate things from one another. In truth there is not one thing that is more real than the other, it's all equally real and unreal, it's all reality itself and you are part of that, just like everything else.
>>
>>29338517
I think therefor I am.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.