[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anon I cant find you on facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1366413492345.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1366413492345.png
96 KB, 241x228
>anon I cant find you on facebook
>>
Eh, I know normies who dont use it, its not a problem. Just say you deleted your account since you got sick of it.
>>
I have a Facebook because of this but never use it, my wall is littered with articles ("10 Fast Facts You Need To Know about Fullter House") posted by my sister who seems oblivious to the fact I only go on there when an app needs a Facebook log in.

Have a photo of me and my girlfriend as my second profile picture, me on a boat as my default photo, and then my banner is me with the groomsmen at my sister's wedding.

Could probably convince someone Googling my name I'm normal
>>
>people trying to find your facebook

Fucking normie shit
>>
Yeah, I just had to close it! I got too tired of it, it was flooded with stupid stuff...

That's what I always say.
>>
>>29338284
>>29338284
I've known dozens of normies that don't use social media, a lot of them chads. As long as you don't go on about paranoid autistic /g/ reasons for not using social media, no one is going to care.
>>
>"I have had to disable it as it became rather distracting. There are too many attractive ladies on there.... Ones such as yourself"
>*tips fedora*

easy
>>
>only have 40 friends because I'm too anxious to send out friend requests
Am I autistic?
>>
>in college
>get put in group project
>"alright I'll make a facebook group, we can chat there!"
>tell them I can't because I'm not on fb
>they look at me like I'm retarded
Every fucking time.

Everyone has a campus email address, but no, everyone wants to use facebook. I had a class freshman year where we had to post daily writing assignments to a fucking facebook group made by the professor. I had to email her and she would post my assignments on the group for me.

Jesus Christ, why does everyone keep shoving social media down our throats?
>>
>>29338437
Facebook messaging is pretty good for group messaging desu senpai.
>>
>alright then what's your number and I'll text you the group stuff.
>what to do you mean, you don't have a phone...
>>
>>29338340
your imouto is just being cute.

you'd pass as a nomrie because you pretty much are one.
>>
>>29338340
>girlfriend
>normal
Pick all of the above
>>
>>29338477
Any IM service can do the same job and normally doesn't track your history.
>>
>>29338579
>IM service
>skype
>not as just normie as facebook
>>
>>29338514
When I think about my reaction to this, this is probably what normies think when you don't have a FB.
>>
File: download_1.jpg (10 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download_1.jpg
10 KB, 205x246
I had a grill ask me this question, I didn't realize till 2 weeks later she was probably interested in me and I should've said somthing like "oh well here's my number" too bad I'm socially retarded
>>
>>29338719
facebook gives an impression of your social life or lack of it. people without a social life don't really benefit from interested girls seeing their profile.
>>
"I don t have facebook because i hate mark jewnberg"

And they say " wew lad very funny"
>>
>live in mexico
>everyone uses whatsapp
>only used Facebook to share shit from meme pages (that feeling when someone likes an image you share hnng)
>realize how autistic that sounded
>only person who talked to me on messenger was the awkward by my standards guy who'd always ask me for help with assignments and stuff because he had terrible reading comprehension and never understood the instructions given by the teacher

Scheduled my account for permanent deletion like a week and a half ago, feels good. You can just tell people that you didn't like FB and they won't care.
>>
>>29338319
>>29338360
>>29338362
Honestly these.
Especially nowadays it's starting to get more common that people no longer use Facebook due to the amount of clutter from people sharing bullshit and clickbait articles.

I only have FB because it's easier to be in a group for work when needing to ask around if someone can cover my shift or something, than it is to try and contact every colleague separately as they don't all have other means of group contact. Besides that it allows for people to invite me to events easier, and for me to remember them and gauge the interest in them by friends.

I rarely check the "feed" (every other week at most) and I did get a funny face for that once. Shrugging and saying all the clickbait that seems to grow rampant is too annoying got rid of that.

Food for thought. Not conforming 100% to expectations is not a world-ending catastrophe. Not having FB, Twitter, other forms of social media, not clubbing 24/7, hobbies that are not that common (as long as it's not too deviant, talking about things like watching slimy tentacle rape hentai will be considered creepy even if a Chad watches it), not wearing a specific brand, etc., it all doesn't matter as long as you own it and don't let it matter.
>>
>>29338340
>showing up at a wedding
>picture of you enjoying yourself outside on a boat (a KNOWN robot death trap)
>just me and my gf as my profile pic ;)
>hehe i'm sooo weird tho lol :P

yeah GET FUCKED normie.
>>
>>29338437
>in college
>get put in group project
>"alright I'll make a facebook group, we can chat there!"
>one girl says she doesnt have facebook
>"ok then I'll make a google plus group"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>29338362
what if that is the exactly reason why i don't use it
>>
>open a facebook account because my work obliges me to use messenger
>put up a decent profile pic
>??? estranged sister adds me
>'yeah sure why not'
>"anon how are you... when was the last time we talked" bla bla
>one morning, literally a 100 friend requests and a dozen messages from people i used to know (high school, relatives, family friends)
>find out she posted an old family photo and tagged me
>deactivate my account in panic
>realized a week later you dont need a normiebook account to use messenger
>>
>>29338514
This was me until halfway through my first year of college, where my parents forced one upon me.

I realized it's not all bad, if you browse 4chan on it, it will make people think gou have some sort of social life when they see you typing away.
>>
>>29338579
yeah, but you don't have to all be online at the same yet everyone in the group can see the messages when they do log on
>>
Never really been on normiebook. Several people asked me "why not make one?". About two womyn also asked whatever I have it.
I will make it when summer really starts. I need to get in contact with some friends. That and it seems about the only way to get to the honeyjar.
>>
>>29339395
I don't do those things all the time. They were strategically chosen to give off the impression I spend time with people outside of my home. My brother in law made me one of his groomsmen so I had to go to the wedding. I chose the boat photo as the default so people would not think I only hang out with my girlfriend and don't have my own interest (I have none).
>>
>>29338284

A girl asked me once and I told her Zuckerburg is a Jew and she's giving a kike all her personal info. I eventually did make one to talk to her on Facebook but her father found out, he's literally a fucking rabbi btw, and basically shamed her into cutting contact with me.

I still see her in the halls sometimes at my college and we always look at each other. Robots there are girls out there attracted to us, they're rare, but believe it or not there are Jewish girls who fetishize /pol/tard robots.
>>
>>29338354
Fucking normie stalkers, man
>>
>>29340219
Then lie about it, dipshit. Tell them you were bored of getting spammed with clickbait and prefer face to face interaction.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.