[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shitty feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: iQGenkb.png (353 KB, 821x456) Image search: [Google]
iQGenkb.png
353 KB, 821x456
>be me just now
>have a day off tomorow
>finally have a night I can marathon an anime series
>been busy workcucking for the last several months, and for some reason I can only watch anime at night
>somehow have never watched KLK so I decide to marathon this
>tons of fan service
>I was doing nofap at the same time (was 3 days into it)
>dick is steel
>start stroking somewhere in 2nd episode
>pause and start fapping to really degenerate hentai manga online
>don't want to cum and break streak so I edge for the next 3 hours with a small voice in my head telling me to stop
>body doesn't listen to voice
>shit gets increasingly depraved throughout
>finally cum after 3 hours and fuck up my nofap streak
>currently sitting on my couch in the dark covered in sweat and cum
>i no longer feel like marathoning
>i need to take a shower and go to bed but instead I'm gonna wallow in my filth for the next hour typing this shit, waiting for replies, and listening to music
>really considering suicide right now
>>
you should install some emulators on your phone OP, they're really fun
>>
>>29338269
I don't really feel like playing a game right now but thanks
>>
>>29338237
Fremy is best girl great taste op
>>
>>29338237
damn thats a qt fremy
>>
>>29338344
not for now, but for later.
>>
>>29338779
Do you know if you can play Dragon Quest V on there? I've been wanting to play that for a while.
>>
>>29338850
snes games run pretty well, yeah
>>
>>29338863
thx for the info
>>
>>29338237
This is what nofap leads too. If you gotta fap then do it. Just limit it to once a day at most.
>>
>>29338237
Anon that's lewd and you got me horny.
>>
>>29338237
That's really hot anon. But why did you tell us all that? Are you trying to trigger a chain reaction?
>>
>>29339638
>>29339718
gay dudes are hard to understand
>>
File: 2qfXw9j.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
2qfXw9j.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
>>29339638
>>29339718
>tfw gay dudes think stories of my depravity are hot

Thanks anons you kind of cheered me up. As for why I posted this? I don't really know I guess i wasn't doing anything else.
>>
>>29339848
It's always hot thinking about people wallowing in their filth but it never feels like it when I do it :(
>>
>>29339857
Life is funny that way
>>
>>29340493
You know it is. It really is.
>>
File: Wannadrink.png (452 KB, 456x636) Image search: [Google]
Wannadrink.png
452 KB, 456x636
>Everyday waking up saying I will stop drinking
>Go working 7am-6pm
>Exhausted as fuck
>There is a shop on my way back home
>Always end up buying booze
>Back home drink 'til I passe out while being on 4chan
>Rinse and repeat

Being a drunkard is suffering, waste of money and high in calories but can't stop. I just hope one morning I won't wake up.
>>
>>29341125
stop buying just enough booze to tide you over for the night

if you're drinking everyday it's more cost-efficient to get handles but maybe have a bottle or something around you can pre-measure a pint or something with and just drink that for the night and put the handle somewhere where it'd be too much work to get back at it
>>
My feel right now is that I'm tired of sitting around all day doing nothing. I'm developing bad habits that involve eating less food and ingesting more sugar because I can't be bothered and because it feels good to be self-destructive.

>>29341125
This is why I will never try any kind of drug.
>>
>>29341125
How do you get to be a drunkard? I can barely drink more then 6 cans of beer because my stomach can't hold anymore liquid without throwing up. How do you get to be able to drink so much?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.