[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /gross/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160617_025644.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_025644.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
who else /gross/
>>
>>29337981
Dude what the fuck happened here.
>>
File: 0Kfp6cL.png (292 KB, 740x827) Image search: [Google]
0Kfp6cL.png
292 KB, 740x827
shit looks like strawberry nesquick
>>
>>29337981
/gingivitis/ general?
iktf op
>>
>>29337981
Mine's usually darker and with more blood
Sometimes just straight blood
>>
>>29338292
>>29338440
>>29339192
I just dont brush enough ;__;
>>
I eat my own boogers, popped pimples, and scabs. How gross am I?
>>
I have had at least ten tooth fillings in my life. My last four fillings were in July 2015, and I haven't brushed my teeth since at all. I have at least five new cavities. I recall my last dental cleaning was cringey, my front top teeth were fucking stinging with pain all over, and when I scrape my tongue with my fingernails, I get tons of plaque and it smells like absolute shit. I flossed today and it smells like fucking shit too.

I go to sleep sometimes and wake up with sharp fucking pains where my fillings are, and where my new cavities are.
>>
>tfw have brushed maybe 3 times in the past 6 months
>tfw haven't been to a dentist about 7 or 8 years
>tfw teeth and breath are fine for some reason, just some plaque build up and probably moderate gingivitis
>>
>>29339808
>I eat my own boogers, popped pimples, and scabs. How gross am I?
THis is more common than you think

>>29339914
>I have had at least ten tooth fillings in my life.
I've had over 25, if not 30 or so. Most of those were in my late teens early 20s and over the last 8 years or so I haven't had anything.

It's not too late to turn hygiene around. Although in the case of teeth you will be a left with a lifetime of stained yellow teeth unless you get them cosmetically whitened.
>>
>>29339914
That's what you get for being a complete slob
>>
what the fuck is wrong with you guys

i can't even go to sleep if i haven't flossed
>>
>>29339797
You know I just had a crown fixed on my tooth today. The bill's somewhere in ballpark of like $800 for the whole ordeal. Floss and toothpaste seems a whole lot cheaper in comparison.
>>
File: michael_cera.png (357 KB, 899x411) Image search: [Google]
michael_cera.png
357 KB, 899x411
>>29339962
>>tfw teeth and breath are fine for some reason, just some plaque build up and probably moderate gingivitis
thats a gross misunderstanding of the word fine
a few years from now youre really gonna regret that
>>
Dude, that is so bad for you
i had just a few incidents with that bad gingivitis, and after that my gums have been permanently retracted ever since then
you really need to brush your teeth at least once a day, at least
and when your gums have gone bad, don't actually brush the gums, that'll only make things worse, use some mouth wash instead if you have to
>>
>>29338329
KenM, my man
>>
I haven't used soap in the shower in years. I use shampoo to wash my hair and a wet flannel on my groin/ass to give it a good scrub but apart from that I just let the water run over me.

I only started doing it because my skin would always get crazy fucking dry and itchy no matter which shower gel I used so eventually I just stopped. I smell and feel fine.
>>
>>29339797

Same thing happens to me except mine is more brown
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.