[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
deating with slutty girls is the worst. trying to act like a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1328125873439.jpg (569 KB, 1854x2453) Image search: [Google]
1328125873439.jpg
569 KB, 1854x2453
deating with slutty girls is the worst. trying to act like a normie sucks, you just have to not ree out when they go home with someone else. play that shit cool, and you will still be in the running.
>>
I love Taylor Momsen
I want to taste her sweat
>>
>>29337902
totaly agee i just want to lick her. fucking normies sucks. you have to hide your power level the first time you fuck any girl, no licking armpits no licking feet. once you have cum inside of them (normies dont wear condoms) then you can get a little weird, but you still have to make them cum everytime.
>>
You know alcohol and not worrying about getting laid help alot.

Go with the mindset of only having fun and not expecting to get laid.
Itll help you relax and have alcohol with the sloots.
If you get laid then awesome, if not then go do more shots with friends or other sloots
>>
>>29337962
this is true, but most normies strike out over 50% of the time. this is key, you got to let everything go. sometimes you win and the rest of the time you surf 4chan.
>>
>>29337999
>sometimes you win and the rest of the time you surf 4chan.

lol so true
>>
my fuckbuddy is coming over so tonight is not a total loss. hang in there wizards in training, you can get there someday
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.