[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw taylor swift has banged at least 7-8 dudes that you know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1432499786540.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1432499786540.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>tfw taylor swift has banged at least 7-8 dudes that you know of due to her long term relationships with them
>she's 25
>not forgetting all of the other guys she's probably had sex with

Why are American girls such whores? Wouldn't be surprised if it was approaching 35 guys by the time she is married
>>
>He doesn't know TayTay is a prude, which is why guys breaking up with her
>>
>>29337714
Taylor swift looks like a shitty trap, get fucked
>>
>>29337714
American girls don't have a clue what self respect is and are taught to be whores since they are young
>>
>>29337714
Relationships are difficult, anon. Most people have quite a few before they find a person who they can stay with.

Sex is fun. There's nothing wrong with having lots of it.
>>
>>29337776
You don't seem to know what respect is.
>>
>>29337789
Kill yourself worthless normalfag
I hope you get all the possible STIs from your "lots of fun sex"
>>
>>29337858

:Sexualfraustrationintensifies:
>>
Ive worked around Taylor in the past and she can be a colossal cunt if things arent going her way and 1/2 the time has a "holier than thou" attitude.
Really nice though if you dont catch her in one of her moods.
>>
>>29337880
Kill yourself tumblr whore.
>>
Because boomers came up with the whole "if it feels good do it, man" culture decades ago which set us up for devastation.

>>29337789
roastie detected
>>
>>29337895

Any good stories?

robotblox
>>
Western """women""" are entitled cunts. Never get involved with one.
>>
>>29337956
Not really, i work behind the scenes doing camera and video set up with the other poor people.
Atleast the catered food is delicious.
>>
>>29337903

>not being a hardcore Christfag traditionalist (lol) makes you a tumblr whore

Go outside, or at least a site other than 4chan sometime, Brad.
>>
And they were all tall handsome famous millionaires And even they couldn't make it with her

Imagine the chance you'd have
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.