[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normalfag starts giving me his sad story >silently nod
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 12
File: upset.png (180 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
upset.png
180 KB, 640x360
>normalfag starts giving me his sad story
>silently nod and say a word or two every once in a while
>he goes on to talk about his gfs
>he mentions going on vacations to Hawaii and Africa
>takes willpower to not just walk away in the middle of his bullshit

You normals cannot even begin to fathom what suffering is really like, can you?
The longer I live the less I care for normals, I'm starting to see them as a separate species entirely. A species that needs to be eradicated.
>>
shit depressed normies say:
-I haven't left the house in 2 days!
-I haven't had sex in 2 weeks!
-I'm unable to go on my annual vacation to <some expensive tourist location>
>>
There is no such thing as normies or robots. Only human failures.
>>
File: 1464545232156.jpg (179 KB, 450x445) Image search: [Google]
1464545232156.jpg
179 KB, 450x445
>>29337953
>haven't left the house in over 2 years
>haven't had sex ever
>vacation???
im not even depressed, i dont feel anything anymore
>>
>>29337578
Disregarding the normies REEEEE thing personally I find extremely annoying when people start talking about their lifes. Most of the tmes is not even a cool story, it's just mundane shit they did. Are people really that self-absorbed to think I give a shit that you went out and ate a kebab for dinner yesterday?
>>
>boohoo normies cannot understand my suffering
>i have never had a gf
>i suffer so much more than anyone else in my basement where mommy brings me tendies

Fuck you, you tumblrina drama queen.
>>
>Be normie
>Tranny on the internet on dating site
>Oh shit they like 90s video games maybe we can actually be friends
>He's literally autstic
>Watch him lets play pokemon and smash bros and this cool game
>He literally never lets me talk, always going on and on about the game
>only wants to talk about the game
>Literally didn't even get to say anything about my self
>He says "anon you don't talk much"
>"Y-yeah..."
>He continues talking about the game
>I will never talk to him again

I never considered how many of you guys are actually autistic, I feel bad for always saying "Juss be ur self"
>>
>>29337953
Anyone remember the "I'm going to abstain from sex for two whole months" story?
>>
>>29338066
twitter still completely confounds me
normals actually think people give a shit where they ate, what they wore, what they saw, etc. I see accounts of regular people with <1000 followers who tweet dozens of times a day, most of which nobody comments on or retweets (if they're female they are much more likely to get some sort of response, of course).

I guess all normals think they're a celebrity.
>>
File: enough.jpg (33 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
33 KB, 600x564
>>29338149
>"haha yeah i went to japan last year it was great you should totally go haha"
>>
>>29338149

From a normie perspective, you have hot bitches lined up willing to do whatever sex act you want so yes, abstaining from sex is a difficult thing. Don't act like you robots will be able to abstain from sex if all 10 of your waifu wanted your dick.

Sex is a part of friendship for some normies. If a friend kept denying you sex, you might get the impression they don't like you anymore.
>>
>>29338210
>Mango girl with gun

Autists really expect anyone to take them seriously?
>>
>>29338222
>Sex is a part of friendship for some normies.
So I won't even be able to get friends anymore if I'm not a hedonist?
>>
>>29338082
kek'd hard, this post is relevant to this board
>>
>>29338222
In my ventures of a normie, it's less. "Anon please fugg me rite naow". And more, "Anon lets be friends! Lets date and kiss and have romantic adventures and make passionate love!".

Unless I go to a club. Then it's like, "Lets go back to my car and I'll suck your dick"

In a poetic sort of way, I was watching this autist play video games. He was so happy, he had joy that was so sincere and I'm almost jealous of him in a way. I can't sit alone and play a video game and be that happy.
>>
>>29338276
Not really. I'm going to a theme park with some girl in a few weeks and we're not gunna fuck or anything.
>>
>>29337578
>vacation to Africa
>I willingly want to get shot at by warlords and eaten by 1 foot mosquitos!!!
>>
>>29338066
This so much. Is this some sort of unspoken agreement between everyone else?
>"you pretend to care about my boring shit and then we switch and I pretend to care about your boring shit"?

It must apply to jokes as well.
>"you force a laugh when I pretend this object is a dick and I'll force a laugh when you pretend that cardboard box is a vagina"

Who still finds that shit funny in their twenties? Yet that's the level of humour in the normie workplace.
>>
Why the fuck do people travel to a shit hole like Africa?
>3rd world country
>shit medical care
>eaten alive by bugs
>can get a plethora of diseases and parasites
>hot and dry
>niggers as far as the eye can see
>>
>>29338382
Normies and robots have fundamentally different interests and ways of socializing.
>>
I think I'm still a robot
Pros
>girlfriend
>nonvirgin
>family that cares about me
Cons
>anxiety
>bipolar disorder
>black
>poor as shit
>unable to leave the house or interact with others
But it comes and goes
>>
>>29338423
To elaborate, things that are super interesting to a normie are boring to a robot. And things that are super interesting to a robot are boring to a normie.
>>
>>29338427
You aren't a robot, don't worry
>>
File: 1434408713780.jpg (108 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
1434408713780.jpg
108 KB, 728x636
>>29337578
>Normie tells me about his depression
>Has a gf
>has a decent job
>has tons of friends
>>
>>29338638
Everyone leans heavily on the hyperbole these days so the average normie will use "depressed" to mean "feeling a bit sad".
>>
>>29338638
The worst part is that most normals actually think they have it worse than robots.
>>
>>29338021
I have a deep love for some family members.
>>
>>29337578
The truth is, when you're depressed, it matters little what you do have. What you morons fail to understand is that happiness can and should come from within. Constantly using elements outside of your control to measure your happiness will always leave you stranded with nothing eventually.

As Louis CK said in one of his special, the absolute best case scenario is that you find the love of your life, you have wonderful kids, you grow old together and then she fucking dies. We're doomed to be fucked eventually, find satisfaction in you and learn to summon it at will whatever way you can.
>>
>>29338833
If you have a gf you do NOT have clinical depression
If you are truly depressed you will be incapable of forming and maintaining a relationship like that

Fuck off
>>
>>29338864
As I said, using elements outside of your control will eventually destroy you. And, as you said, being depressed takes relationships out of your control anyway, so you shouldn't use it as a measurement of your happiness.
>>
>>29338864
This must be a troll. Nobody could possibly be this stupid.

Robin Williams had real depression. Despite all the money and women. You don't have depression, you are just a worthless sad sack of shit.
>>
>>29338222
In my ventures into the normie world, it's not like that at all. Normies just happen to make connections a lot easier and thus they can easily get girlfriends if they put in some effort. Sometimes it happens really fast, a friend of mine met a chick through friends and they were banging a week later.

Clubs are a source of degeneracy
>>
>>29338929
>when you're depressed you still have the energy to ball in da club and ask girls out and bring them home to fuck them

This is what normals actually believe
Robin Williams didn't get sad until much later
>>
>>29338638
I think it general people tend to romanticize mental illness a lot. Like those people I seen once commenting on the beautiful yet disturbing drawings of a guy who was severely schizo and killed himself. People calling "depression" when they are a bit sad actually makes people less willing to believe when someone with actual deep depression comes forward
>>
I never got this. Taking out my thoughts about whether or not they're truly depressed, who cares if someone thinks like that. It's no skin off my back.
>>
>>29338805
This. See >>29338082
They will never understand what its like to be constantly aware of how shit your life is. They think we have fun because we watch anime and play video games when we only do those things to numb the pain.
>>
>>29338954
Being sad has nothing to do with clinical depression, you troglodyte.
>>
>>29339083
Truth. I only watch anime because it presents to me an ideal world and it passes the time. Its just a small taste of escapism.

>>29339108
Trust me kid. When you have real depression you hardly feel like moving from your bed much less courting women and hanging out with your friends.
>>
>>29339083
You whine about having no gf. That's your huge life problem. Meanwhile, people out there have real problems, far bigger than you can ever realize. You are just like a 5 year old whose biggest problem is not getting the candy you want.

You live in the comfiness of your basement. Not having a gf is insignificant compared to problems that people with actual lives do.
>>
>>29339108
whats a troglodyte?
>>
>>29338638
Don't be that guy...

There have been tons of people with girlfriends/boyfriends, had jobs, and eventually killed themselves. Your life can have little to do with your depression, sometimes depression happens simply because your brain goes "fuck you" and makes you depressed even if you have no reason to be.
>>
>>29339135
No gf is only the start of our problems. But I like how you are able to trivialize something so essential as being denied human affection, something you take for granted.

Look what happens to other apes when they are denied closeness with members of their own species. Usually it destroys their brains.
>>
>>29339167
Fuck off normal cunt. go eat a fucking bowl of the finest dicks you can muster up.
>>
>>29339135
>b-but there are kids starving in Africa
>>
>>29339135
I've literally seen starving women with kids.

Even people with not a single penny to their name have sex.

Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>29339331
>born to poor single mother
>childhood is shit
>grow up and now experience robot problems (no gf, no friends, no jobs)
its the gift that keeps on giving
>>
>>29339312
>Makes a good argument
>Instead of making a good comeback, he insults me
Sounds like you're the normal one here, if I say something you don't like you'd rather insult the person instead of replying back with a good counter argument, just like a normie.
>>
>>29339178
If you desire human closeness, why don't you go outside and talk to people? Your isolation is entirely self-imposed.

>>29339331
>having sex is the one and only criteria to determine if you are happy or depressed

Even on the most retarded board on 4chan, your post stands out as being retarded.
>>
>>29339440
>J...Just be yourself!
>Go out, talk to them!

Are you seriously so ignorant as to why we're alone? Almost all of us suffer from terrible social skills, most conversations will be completely awkward. You don't realize how hard it is to simple talk to someone, the only successful conversations I've had are ones with people similar to myself or where the other person talks 95% of the time and I sit there going "yup" "Right" "I see"
>>
Seeing all these replies makes me wonder: is this a normie raid or just shitposters
>>
>>29339440
>why don't you go outside and talk to people?
what makes you think I haven't done that?
why do you normals assume so much shit?

I go outside frequently, I've had several jobs, been to several schools, etc. I tried hard to "put myself out there" and got nothing in return but shoved aside.
>>
>>29338833
I disagree, I think what you have matters a lot.

Depression where no external factors can be identified is only experience by people with "not enough" problems, or so it seems. Everything is so easy in their lives that they can't deal with it.
>>
>>29339440
I am social and have many guy friends. I just have problem with girls since I barely ever interacted with them as a kid. I have been on dates with 4 girls. Asked 2 of them out. One of them flat out rejected me, the other I fucked it up with telling her I love her too early.

I'm trying but getting nothing back from girls.
>>
>>29339440
>Your isolation is entirely self-imposed.
Normalfags select who they spend time with and who they don't, you lying fuck.
>>
>>29339167
This is how a rich, healthy person with all their needs met try to rationalize having it harder than a cancer patient.

>m-muh depression
he says, as he fucks his gf, goes to his $150k/year job and buys a new car.
>>
>>29339664
Sounds like you are on the right track. At least you are trying, unlike most robots. There is nothing to do but keep at it. It's a numbers game. Remember that even good-looking Chads get rejected. They simply shrug it off and move to the next target.
>>
>>29339695
Kill yourself, you fucking selfish entitled cunt. My father is in advanced states of cancer. How dare you compare your tfwnogf to his situation.
>>
>>29339733
Obviously I was saying the opposite of what you understood. Not a native english speaker.
>>
>>29339670
Maybe they don't want to spend time with you because you are so angry and negative?
>>
>>29339710
Chad's rejections don't matter because he has successes in his past. Nobody wants your advices here friend, take a hike.

>>29339733
We're all going to die m8, least your father had his hole first.
>>
>>29339710
I'm just tired of everything. I don't like playing normie games like this. I don't like flirting. I'm a straight up guy, I like telling something as it is. What little bit of flirting I do is heavily covered in sarcasm which makes it go over most girls' heads.

I'm good at talking and making people do what I want them to but I can't just become a cold calculated sociopath who manipulates girls into having sex. My conscience doesn't let me. So here I am stuck, unable to pursue neither love nor sex.
>>
>didn't have sex in a year
Why do people make a great deal about this? Masturbation is just fine. Once you lose your v card there is literally no point in sex anymore. Except for making babies but nobody cared about gay stuff like that anyway.
>>
>>29339757
Chad's rejections don't matter. Neither should yours. Rejections don't matter for anyone. Once you realize this simple truth you'll have a much easier time asking a girl out.
>>
>>29339695
Ok, guess all those rich, famous, good looking celebrities who killed themselves were just "a little sad"

You really need to understand what depression really is before you claim successful people can't get it.
>>
>>29339783
>Chad's successes don't matter
Leave, you do no good here.
>>
>>29339783
Even if Chad gets rejected by a 4/10, he knows he can easily get another 4/10 or lower and bang their pussy and throw them away.

When you are running at a %0 success rate the things aren't the same.
>>
>>29339843
Yup, chads don't have the feeling of being unwanted. If they get rejected they know they can just move on to the next girl who will like him, we have to keep living knowing that absolutely no one we tried to talk to even wanted to talk to us.
>>
>>29337578

you're pathetic and i look down on you for being how and who you are
>>
Am I still a robot if I have a job but I'm able to go into normie mode when in public (most of the time, sometimes I still sperg out no matter how hard I try)? Outside of work, I pretty much never leave the house and live like a NEET.
>>
>>29339823
>>29339843
And here we come to the same theme over and over again. You aren't trying. You don't even want to try. You are just making excuses. You don't want to succeed.

Why are you not asking girls out? So what when you get rejected. Every time there is a chance you won't get rejected. You are doing the one and only thing with a 100% failure rate: never asking a girl out.
>>
>>29338021
>i dont feel anything anymore

That's what true depression is, though...
>>
>>29339997
well its better than when i was an emotional faggot. the mellow is nice
>>
>>29339978
Yeah, unless you're a nonvirgin
>>
>>29337578

The reason why young people feel the need to tell you their "sad" stories is because they feel a sense of superiority over others by being worse off than you.
For some reason, the more abused, downtrodden or unfortunate someone is, the more moral superiority he has.

I've talked about it before. This generation has an obsession with oppression. Everyone seems to be competing with each other to see who is worse off. They don't want to tell you about their achievements or what they have. They want to tell you their sob stories. For them, being at the bottom is an achievement.

I don't know if we as a nation became so obsessed with our rags to riches mentality that we forgot about the riches part and overglamourized the rags.

I struggle with mental illness, but I'm not going to trumpet it. I'm not going to challenge anyone elses struggles. When I see people with good lives complaining about depression, I don't feel mad because I feel challenged by the fact that someone else is stealing my sympathy points away. I feel pity for them, because that sort of thinking gets you nowhere in life
>>
>>29340507
I feel mad because the more normals play pretend the harder it is for people with actual problems to find help.
>>
>>29337578
Suffering is relative, some people, if you told them your problems, would react the same way. Starving African children will always have it worse than any of you, "waaaah I can't get a girlfriend and my parents were mean to me," whereas their problems are "oh crap, I don't have access to food or clean water".
>>
>starving africans have it worse!
>look up some africans to humble myself
>they're always hanging around their friends and family
>they're always smiling
>they're always within arm's reach of intimacy

Well shit
I would gladly trade some shitty food for all that
>>
>>29337578

Yes and to, let's say, someone who's been to war and seen all of his friends die, hearing about some dude complain about how miserable he is because he couldn't get laid will also make him cringe.

IT's a matter of perspective. some people always have it worse than you and you always have it better than some others. I agree that some problems people complain about are the definition of non-problems, but you don't know how these people deal with these problems, how it affects their daily lives and what they may have previously been through. So don't go assuming people don't understand what suffering is like.
>>
>>29340507
If you only talked about your achievements you'd look like a braggart at some point, but with suffering you can whine and whine and whine about yourself all you want and nobody can say anything about it lest they appear insensitive
>>
>>29340529
I feel mad because the more robots play pretend the harder it is for people with actual problems to find help.
>>
>>29340565
No you wouldn't you retard.

If so let's see you travel to Africa. Move to Ethiopia, knock up someone, have a family, starve to death. Wow that's so much better than living in the first world and having first world problems. Oh wait you won't do it because you know this.
>>
>>29337578
>My first long term girlfriend left me after 5 years, I was going to marry her. You have no idea how true loneliness feels like anon
T-thanks
>>
>>29340620
>wahh pity me
>>
>>29340623
T-thanks again
>>
>>29339135
>have real problems
Why don't they just man up?
>>
>>29340620
I never had any human friends. My parents never loved me. My only friend was a dog who died a year ago.
>>
>>29340647
Your problems can be solved by manning up. Not so with people with real problems.
>>
>>29340605
>but muh children is a god given right even if i lost in life! i deserve it because muh reasons!
What...what if....what if you don't bring children into poverty? Oh, yeah it is too hard because your ego won't let you.
>>
>>29340620

You may feel miserable because you don't know how a break-up, especially with someone you love, feels like, but it is horrible. Some people end up in a long life depression because of it.

I'll never understand this way of thinking. Some guy here complained that we became a society of whiners and complainers and all everyone ITT is doing is belittling other's problems to make it seem like they have it worse.

How about some sympathy? I understand not all problem is equal in gravity, but suffering comes in many forms, not just your NEET memes. As if the only way to be depressed in life was tfwnogf and tfwnofriends. Everyone has problems and everyone struggles with these problems. Some people have stronger willpower and, so, they deal with it, others have a weaker spirit and are affected more by small problems, but they feel the exact same emotion as you do, so instead of trying to prove how bad you have it, remember your own suffering to make you more empathetic of others.

Personally, I've had it terrible growing up. constantly abused by authority figures, living in a poor neighborhood, being so bad at school it affected my family life and encouraged people to make fun of me. I wwas broken by society very early in my life, but I'm lucky enough that I'm amongst those with strong willpower, so I made it better. Since then, I'Ve heard far worse stories than mine and, also, people who's problems seem to pale in comparison to mine, but these people still feel pain. This is what makes us relatable. the fact that, deep down inside, regardless of if we can or not, we want to fight. It's the struggle.
>>
File: advices.png (295 KB, 459x727) Image search: [Google]
advices.png
295 KB, 459x727
>>29340673
>man up is only the answer if I say so
>>
>>29340678

What if you live in a country that is in the middle of civil war with no stable government, no opportunities and where you need to scrape what you can to survive. Let's see you try to keep yourself and your senpai out of poverty.

Yeha that's what I thought, you assume a lot, but you know nothing of what the fuck is going on in the outside world.
>>
>>29340665
Growing up I was told not to ever leave my room because it was dangerous outside, I eventually found a crawl space between the walls and walked around the house, based on what I could hear i learned that my parents had other kids that they raised like normal children while they kept me hidden away all my life, I have thought about leaving plenty of times but I'm scared about what may be beyond these walls
>>
>>29340681
Thanks for teaching me my suffering isn't real anon
>Every time
>>
>>29340587

That may be true.
But their resentment for you will slowly build up inside.
Just like OP. He bubbled with quiet resentment because he didn't want to here about some idiots "struggle". He had his own struggles to deal with.

And that is every person on earth. The sad fact of the matter is, nobody wants to hear about you problems for that reason.
>>
>>29340565

>anon managed to convince himself that he actually has it worse than starving people in developing nations

Someone call tumblr.
Someone call tumblr and tell them to just shut themselves down because their panel of self-pity experts has been completely put to shame by this self-pity god.

Well done. You've reached self-pity enlightenment. I'd tell you to give yourself a pat on the back, but you are probably doing that constantly anway.
>>
>>29340696
>>29340723
So tell us why you are suffering? And why manning up won't help?
>>
>>29340723

>All suffering is suffering, what we need to do is show sympathy towards each other no matter what the gravity of the problem is

>Hurrr so you're telling me my problems aren't real? waaah waaah

Maybe reading comprehension isn't your best asset.
>>
>>29340764
Some robot will for sure come and say something retarded like

>you lost your leg to a landmine? man the fuck up!
>see? normies don't understand our suffering!
>I'm so depressed because I don't have a gf! The suffering!
>>
>>29340681
U til you have to invent fake people to stop the loneliness from making you mad you don't know how it feels like
>>
>>29339986
You're assuming we're machines. We're not. We have feelings. After you get rejected time and time again you lose hope and get depressed.
>>
>>29340803
How many girls have you asked out? How many rejected you?
>>
>>29340779
I was literally complaining about being told that I never experienced something that has been eating me inside all my life
The amount kf mental gymnastics you must have done to turn this on me is beyond my comprehension, I never said the other person wasn't suffering in the first place
>>
>>29340811
What's the point of asking a girl out? She'll just reject me anyway.
>>
>>29340699
>lives in a rich western country
>lectures someone from a poor eastern country how are things in the world
If you don't like it somewhere the go somewhere else. Even immigrants can do it. Even they had the money somehow to pay for the travel expenses to Europe. So the poor senpai who "can do nothing" is just a lazy fuck and deserves what he gets.
>>
>>29340795

The same way you won't understand what it is like until you've been beaten on relentlessly by your father, told that you'll never achieve anything by him, your schoolmates and even your own teachers, you won't understand it.

I've heard this "You don't know true suffering" from both people who had it worse than me and people who had it better and in both cases it is always supremely retarded. This line of thinking brings us nowhere.

>>29340814

And what I'm trying to do is make you understand some perspective. Yes it's eating you inside and I get it, but the way you said it made it seem like, to you, it was stupid in the first place of that person to tell you about it. Well maybe he just doesn'T know how you feel about it.
>>
>>29340764
Don't forget kids: if someone ever have it worse than you - even the slightest - you have no right to complain, ever.
>>
>>29340822

>assume I live in a western rich Country.

Anonymous posting is always so much fun.
>>
>>29340779
I literally can't
If a rich man that lost his money tells a poor person he doesn't know hardship because he never had any money to begin with everyone will turn on him
What is it about lonely men that makes everyone act like we are some sorth of subhuman garbage?
>>
>>29340821
>I've tried so hard all my life and nothing has worked
>well actually I haven't done jack shit
>boohoo life is unfair

Robot mentality in a nutshell.
>>
>>29340811
Asked three out, all of them rejected me. I also approached one random girl at the beach and she didn't even tell me her name.
>>
>>29340842
Don't forget kids: nothing is ever your fault. It's society's fault that you were not given a gf. Society rejected you and there is nothing you could have done. And there is nothing you can do now.
>>
>>29340835
I literally experienced everything on your shitty checklists and at the end what kills me inside is never having anyone to give a semblance of a shit about me
You are such a piece of shit, coming from someone that had it as bad if not worse than you, victim good is not a competition and you don't get to tell a person hurting his problems don't mean shit because some self perceived sense of superiority you get by self pitying yourself.
I was kicked out of school because there wasn't a single person there that didn't openly hate me
>>
>>29340858
>three
>mother fucking three

Chad gets routinely more than three rejections in a row when he goes out to a club or bar.
>>
>>29340858
>approached one random girl at the beach

Because that always works so well. Any normie will have a 100% success guarantee. It must be because of your "I was born a robot" tattoo.
>>
>>29340835
>But the way you said it made it seem like, to you, it was stupid in the first place of that person to tell you about
No, that's your own bias sweetheart, your hidden awfulness creeping out of your subconscious
>>
>>29340876
It is called learned helplessness YW
>>
>>29340908
>sweetheart
>awfulness
Why are you posting like a girl?
>>
>>29340847
So you live in a shithole doing nothing about it and telling us to do something about our personal shithole?
For free?
>>
>>29340919
im calling you out in acting like one
>>
>>29340892
Yeah I doubt that. Regardless, it's hard enough dealing with those rejections, I can literally write out what happened in all of them with perfect clarity, I don't know what I would feel like if I got rejected 3 more times.

You have to understand, I already had extremely low self esteem even before this. I would be surprised when people walked up and talked to me. Was mostly the most outcast person in my class all my life except for maybe high school because there were quite a lot of nerds in my class.
>>
>>29340950
Why don't you try to socialize a bit? There are sure to be people similar to you. Like the nerd stuff you mentioned, try an anime club if you are in college. Or pick a sport that makes you interact with others. Go to anime/scifi cons. The list of possibilities is endless.
>>
File: ht-91.jpg (63 KB, 580x463) Image search: [Google]
ht-91.jpg
63 KB, 580x463
>>29337578

wasting lots of bucks for a vacation to Hawaii and Africa actually is a Chaddery, not a Normiery.

>inb4: use willpower to imagine his face when his Stacy will dump him for another Chad
>>
>>29340876
It's not that, it's that I have to pretend to be someone I'm not just to get a girlfriend, I don't want to pretend, I want someone to like me for who I am, not who society wants me to be. Which is the problem when people don't want to date me.

Could I get a girlfriend if I actually attempted to do something? Sure, eventually someone would like me. But then I would be pretending to be someone I'm not just to get a gf, then I'd have to keep pretending just to maintain the relationship. I don't want that, I'd rather wait until someone actually likes me for being me. Otherwise it's a waste of time, money, and energy.
>>
>>29341191
You want a girl who likes you for being a lazy, unskilled, fat neet? Good luck with that.
>>
>>29338410
>>29338377
ITT: people who have yet to even step outside of their room for more than 15 minutes think they know everything about a massivley diverse continent with hundreds of millions of people
>>
>>29337578
They have real problems. Robots just invent problems so they can tell everyone they have it the worst.
>>
>>29340992
"People similar to me" wouldn't like socializing I would suppose. For sports, I swim and I lift. I'm not much of an anime guy.
>>
>>29338410
This

I'd be considered a normie by r9k standards but hell even i have my limits. Going to africa is a fucking retarded idea

>everywhere apart from south africa is an unstable shithole where if they arnt civil war is on the brink of happening
>risk being killed by locals
>risk getting incurable diseases like ebola
>risk being killed by lions and shit
>risk being caught in the middle of war if it breaks out
>niggers literally as far as the eye can see for thousands of km's

what is so appealing? Sure the animals are cool but just go to a fucking zoo instead. Not worth the trouble you can run in to.
>>
>>29341234
Thanks for assuming things.

>Not lazy, keep on top of my to do list, keep the house and myself clean
>Not unskilled, Doing a lot of work related stuff in IT aswell as getting a Level 4,
>Not fat, Average-Less than average build, work out every other day
>Not NEET, I'm a software developer

I'm also trying to improve myself.
>>
>>29338427
>girlfriend
>nonvirgin
>family that cares about me
stopped reading right there
>>
>>29341422
Then why do you think you have to fake anything? It sounds like you got your life in order.
>>
>>29341406
You're not a normie. You most likely don't even have a passport. You really know jack shit about Africa. For one, it's huge, and has a whole load of things, all very different depending on the region.
>>
>>29340842
And conversely if someone has it better than you, you have no right to be happy, either.
>>
>>29341625
Because by societies standards I'm socially retarded, even though I like the way I speak.

>Don't care for small talk, so during small talk I usually just stay quiet.
>Enjoy sitting in silence, even if I'm with a friend
>I'm not sexual in the slightest, Sexting or flirting isn't something I enjoy doing, I'd rather just have a genuine conversation.
>Very dry humor, meaning some jokes I make are mistaken as serious by a lot of people.

I'm perfectly healthy mentally, and I don't negatively effect anyone I talk to, but finding someone who'll actually enjoy these traits I have is difficult. There's nothing wrong with me, this is who I am and I enjoy being like this, but I definitely don't fit in when I'm talking with others.

I can easily get a girlfriend if I pretend to enjoy flirting, laughing at jokes I don't find funny, and talking about stuff I don't care about, but I'd rather just wait for someone to like me for me, and not someone I pretend to be.
>>
>>29338232

The artstyle of the girl and gun isn't even the same you moron. It's an obvious edit.
>>
File: 1448665559056.jpg (29 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
1448665559056.jpg
29 KB, 627x627
>Never had friends.
>KV
>28
>My last birthday i had was 21 years ago.
>Have extreme anxiety of anything that is uncertain.
>Can never give a 100%
>Quit everything i do halfway.
>0 Confidence.
>Would have killed myself long time ago if i was certain i wouldn't botch it by accident.

Normies tell me that i should change my view, i should talk to random people. Hitchhike threw Europe...
Have to listen to people complain about having to buy 2012 BMW m3 instead of the new one cos business didn't do so good this year...
>>
>>29338330
>I was watching this autist play video games. He was so happy, he had joy that was so sincere and I'm almost jealous of him in a way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCs9PFYHTe8
>>
File: 20160617_161040.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160617_161040.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>29337578
Justburselfm8 desu
>>
>>29341913
Normies gonna normie. I'm similar and I just avoid normal people.
>>
>>29341406
You couldn't be more ignorant if you tried.
Read a book some day.

>>2933841
It's actually a cool place if you have money
>>
>>29339167
Head on back to Instagram, roastie
>>
>>29339154
Use Google you uneducated fuck
>>
>>29341913
That's a great way to live.
I really respect that, anon.
>>
>>29340703
Top kek

Original comment ya'll
>>
>>29340908
>>29340885

BUT I NEVER SAID ANY OF THAT SHIT YOU GODDAMN MORONS I SPECIFICALLY SAID THAT WE SHOULD BE MORE EMPATHETIC OF EACH OTHER'S PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF SAYING THAT THEY ARE MEANINGLESS AND THAT PEOPLE ITT ARE DOING THE EXACT FUCKING SHIT THEY CRITICIZE OTHERS FOR DOING!

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IF YOU HAD IT BETTER OR WORSE! PROBLEMS ARE PROBLEMS AND THEY AFFECT US ALL DIFFERENTLY AND WE DEAL WITH THEM DIFFERENTLY!

In what fucking language must I write this shit if you still don't understand it?
>>
>>29340765
>loneliness (people are social creatures and social deprivation is true suffering)
>feelings of rejection of the opposite sex
Hows that for suffering mr "robot"? And what are those "real" problems you are talking about? A relationship that has ended?(probably sucks but in most cases people get over them quite fast), career problems? (many of the people here have dropped out/been pushed out of any chance of success due to their actions and the actions of others. Anyways you get what you get and nobody else can truly feel for you like you do for yourself so the problems of others will seem trivial to you.
>>
>>29338427
>unable to leave the house or interact with others
>nonvirgin
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>29340932

No I LIVED in a shithole and got out.

But I'm saying some people are STUCK in the fucking shithole and can't get out and thinking that it's better to join them in that shithole because you'll maybe make friends is the definition of the "greener grass" syndrome.

Actually, go ahead and join Africans in their AIDS ridden war torn hell hole if you really think it'S gonna be better for you, but you'll most definetly be in for a surprise.
>>
>>29337953
> -I haven't had sex in 2 weeks!
I laughed out loud
then I felt very, very sad

fucking normies, man
>>
>>29339108
>Depression ranges in seriousness from mild, temporary episodes of sadness to severe, persistent depression.
why can't people like you just die in a fire with your family
>>
>>29340885

No, I don't know what it feels like, but does tit mean that I can't be sympathetic of your situation? No. I can be sympathetic and I'm sorry a lot of people have treated you like shit. We live in a sick society that is individualistic as fuck and we perpetuate these rotten cycles without even realizing it. That's true, shit is fucked.

But you should know that some people can sympathize. You don't need to have lived a person's exact life to understand they are suffering, but it doesn't change the fact that being mad at the normies for complaining about their problems because yours seem worse than theirs or because they have things you don't have makes you kind of an hypocrite. You criticize normies for not caring, but you, in return, don't care about them. Here is such an example of a shit cycle. People never cared about you, so, in return, you don't care about them, but because you don't care about them, they care about you even less.

What I'm saying is that it's all stupid. stop envying the normies, stop blaming them, this won't help you, this won't make you feel better. Can I help you? Probably not and maybe you won'T believe me, but I wish I could. It sucks seeing so many depressed and suicidal men in a society that is plentiful and full of opportunities, it shouldn't happen, but it does. All I'm saying is that this cycle of blaming, envying and comparing your problems with that of others HAS to stop for some good to start happening and as much as the normies should stop their bullshit, robots should stop theirs too.
>>
>>29339135
>no gf
>he thinks this is the one problem
The no gf is the fucking seal on the coffin of your life. It is the rejection of a societal standard/regular way of life. I dont like to leave my basement and am super depressed and want to kill myself every day. I used to be a lot more depressed but then I discovered drugs and alcohol so I like to imagine Im painting over the entire world and nothing can stop me but the high running out.
>>
>>29339753
>depressed people are negative
Gee whiz, are you sure? Anyways nobody is entitled happiness or the affection of others but thinking that lack of those things is no big deal is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>29340565
Sorry but I'd rather be the sad fuck robot I am right now than be starving in a shithole continent.....
>>
>>29340855
But anon I've actually tried all my life, I actually did muster up the guts to ask people out but I just got rejected over and over again. I tried to lift away the pain and get /fit/ but it didn't do shit. Sure there are plenty of pathetic shit robots that never tried but I actually did try and just fail hard....
>>
>>29345187
Then you didn't learn anything from your failures. Everyone has failures. Everyone gets rejected. Normies just don't give up. Robots do.
>>
>>29337578
HA HA HA

you robots have it so easy too you know

I was born in Uganda, my parents were eaten by wolves and the only way would could survive was by eating worms. I had to eat all of my children and my cousins too.

So yeah fug u
>>
File: 1458158813255.jpg (365 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458158813255.jpg
365 KB, 1280x720
>cousin was crying at last family gathering
>ask her why
>she says she's only going to be able to take TWO vacations this summer and not more like the previous years.

>uncle is bitching about only being able to buy a new 24 foot long fishing boat and not the 30 foot one he originally wanted

>other cousin wont shut up about his brand new truck

And here I'm sitting wondering how I'm going to cover September's rent after one roommate moves out next month.
>>
>>29345583
It sounds like your family has whining in its genes. Including you.
>>
>>29345523
>Then you didn't learn anything from your failures.

I already know that's my problem, truth to be told romantic stuff and flirting feel extremely alien to me. I can learn social interaction by observing and adapting, plus I actually enjoy good banter, but flirting and dating and all that just confuses me. There are so many cues and such you pick to pick up on that I don't get whatsoever. I wish I could be what schopenhauer describes as a sage, a person who has no desire for companionship but I'm still a human, I still want a gf and such. So now that you know the full extent of my problems, you got any books or tips or something that can help fix it?
>>
>>29345674
Well, one big thing is (seriously) to stay away from /r9k/. This place is toxic for your mind. It fills your self with negativity and hopelessness. At the least, balance it out with more positive boards.

Other than that... try having a normie friend or two who can help you? Just hang out with them, absorb how they interact with others, ask them if you did something wrong, etc. Practice. That's all it comes down to in the end.
>>
>>29345706
Well desu I'm just overall a cynical and mostly negative person off of shitty life experiences (and no I don't mean stacy rejected me I mean actual hardcore bullying and abuse) so regardless of whether I browse r9k or not I'm gonna be somewhat pessimistic or cynical. However, I'm not really hopeless simply because I'm a stubborn motherfucker who has a hard time giving up on a goal I genuinely care about and r9k hasn't necessarily effected that mentality. I have a tendency to not hang out with normies simply because we have nothing in common to actually start a friendship on.
>>
>>29337578
>normalfag starts talking about fun he had doing shit i don't care about
>mentions briefly it was with a group of friends/gf, "you know"
>his talk is heavily focused on the uninteresting shit they did
>he doesn't mention enough the fact that it was a group thing to make it an important part of the fun, but enough to make it obvious for me it was what made the shit fun
they're not any better at realizing what happiness is too
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.