[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post how you cope with loneliness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x600
>laying in bed alone
>hold pillow, imagining it's a girl I'm cuddling with
>>
I do this too except I imagine the pillow is Adam lanza
>>
>feel lonely
>go masturbate and drink
>feel fine

Not that hard OP.
>>
>>29337380
Who?
Origami
>>
File: 1457705929288.jpg (46 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1457705929288.jpg
46 KB, 500x373
>immerse myself in video games, movies, shows, whatever
>smoke weed and drink when it gets too bad
>focus on being productive and improving myself so that my future is better and im not a complete loser and to occupy myself with short and long term goals
>have superficial interactions when i need it

these things only sooth the symptoms. i hope to fix the problem eventually
>>
File: 1463637118056.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1463637118056.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
>stay in bed
>eat cereal
>cuddle pillow
>listen to sad music
>nap for a little bit
>fap
>play vidya for a couple hours cause its boring now
>more music
>eat more
>fap
> browse 4chan whilst doing all these things
>message someone who doesn't respond to my text
>no friends
>eat something easy to make for dinner
>asmr or fap
>go to bed
>wake up
>repeat
>>
File: image.png (893 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
893 KB, 1334x750
>>29337438
My heart, my soul
>>
>>29337344
But I absolutely love loneliness.
>>
I dont. I'm a mess and ready to die
>>
>>29337552
Ah. Was this a happening I missed?
>>
>>29337634
Same. The only the next keeping me going is the fear of the pain it would take to end it. I would jump off the local bridge but that's how a friend died and it hurts to even look at the damn thing.
>>
>>29337344
Stop caring about things and taking my existence so seriously; eventually, this becomes one of them.
>>
>>29337344
Play video games
watch movies
Watch anime (takes away the pain really effectivly but has big withdrawl symptoms)
browse the net
>>
i talk to my internet boyfriend and sleep. hes all i need.
>>
>>29339161
Simple monkey mind.
>>
I don't know what it's like to not be lonely so I have no need to cope
>>
File: applejack.jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
applejack.jpg
77 KB, 640x480
I'm a 55 yo neet, when you get to this age, loneliness just doesnt exist, i feel like it must be some biological signal to cause people to reproduce, i remember vividly how id feel if i wasnt protesting reagan with the others.

at this point its nothing, at least you guys have that to look forward to
>>
>>29339184
You can beat loneliness if you find someone to talk, the problem is no one wants to talk to you.
>>
Just masturbate. I've never felt any feelings after masturbation. It's like the brain's reset button.
>>
Listen to music and fantasize about killing myself

video games are boring so even after 10-12 hour days of labor I don't even have anything to come home and enjoy, I pretty much just sit looking at 4chan wanting to hang myself

On days that I don't have work the next day I'll just drink a bottle of scotch and pass out at the end of it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.