[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you do on your last birthday, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: it was alright.jpg (49 KB, 456x645) Image search: [Google]
it was alright.jpg
49 KB, 456x645
What did you do on your last birthday, robots?
>>
Went for breakfast with family then studied physics since it was during exams. Went to a bar for the first time (18th) but most people didn't show
>>
>>29337220
I slept the entire day. Birthdays don't matter much to me anymore.
>>
File: 1.png (579 KB, 720x487) Image search: [Google]
1.png
579 KB, 720x487
I went to hooters for my birthday, i asked i few friends too come but they never showed up that day. Then i went back home and browsed different websites
>>
File: 1457774643608.png (844 KB, 852x882) Image search: [Google]
1457774643608.png
844 KB, 852x882
Had the day off because I had requested it off a month prior.

Spent the day playing vidya and being lazy. Most of my friends hat to work or were busy so had to spend the night alone.

Tots okay they because 3 days later I spent the day/night with my friends and we had a good time and partied all night long.

Felt pretty good man
>>
File: 1381380228653.jpg (55 KB, 741x486) Image search: [Google]
1381380228653.jpg
55 KB, 741x486
>sit inside first half of the day
>go to mcdonalds by myself
>order a 20 dollar meal
>go back home to find it's just a normal big mac (i ordered the 4 pattis with extra cheese and got charged for it)
>to beta to go back
>eat my food and watch seinfeld
>play cs go
>mummy gets home, tells me we are going out for dinner
>rage a little because i dont want to acknowledge my bday
>go to dinner meet rest of family
>go back home
>play cs go while watching seinfeld
>bed

it was a few weeks ago so i remember it well.
>>
>>29337220
went with mom to eat sushi to the place next door and bought two one serving cakes since she forgot to bring the cake she made for me (actual birthday with moms side of the family was 3 days later)
then at night we went to the nearby stake house where i ordered the gigant burger i always get but this time they overdid it too much, we walked to my apartment for cake (it was amazing cake) and to show them my new wacom and i got really sick because of the burger and had to kick them out (to shit my soul out)
>>
I booked myself a holiday to Thailand on a beach resort. On the day of my birthday I went out to a bar with freelancers and brought one back with me for the night.
>>
>>29337921
who the fuck orders a 20 dollar big mac?, just order two genious
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
i don't even remember
>>
>>29337220
I was waiting for my court date where I would go on to plead guilty to domestic violence and have my life systematically fucked by a borderline personality girl who never really cared about me in the first place.

I was a 26 year old unemployed loser living with his parents trying to fight against urges of alcoholism and suicide.

I think I spent most of the day rewatching House on netflix and trying to act like I was having a good day to my parents. Who are the only two people who really love me. Or even care about me.
>>
>>29338099
It's like poetry

BakA
>>
>>29338052
cool, taking birthday vacations is a pretty good idea, i would too if i had the money
>>
>>29337220
I have not done anything outside my normal routine for a Bday in 16 years. Sometimes I have to do the math because I forget how old I am.
>>
>>29338113
>trying to rape your imuoto
shame on you anon
>>
>>29338160
same, i think i read somewhere that forgetting or being uncertain of ones own age is a sign of mild autism
>>
>>29338160
I often get mixed up and think Im 27 because that's the age most bohemian hedonist types kill themselves.
>>
Jack shit

>birthday on Memorial Day weekend
>both roommates and all of my friends are out of town

Happy fucking birthday to me
>>
I tried to make my last birthday less depressing than the one before it. My folks drove an hour to take me out to dinner after spending 6 hours on campus taking classes. Then my
Roommates took me out for a few drinks. It wasn't all that great but it wasn't horrible. I was a depressed wreck though, and dropped out a couple months later. Feels bad.
>>
>>29338184
you know, you should consider rushing it
>>
>>29338184
I'm well past that but can't suicide. I really wish I could don't get me wrong but the belief is so heavily ingrained into my personality it's one of my only remaining human qualities at this point. For my next birthday I'd love to have someone do it for me that'd really make my day.
>>
>>29338254
you are the mos pusillanimous piece of shit i have ever seen
>>
>>29338337
I agree and feel the same way.
>>
File: 1438269394894.jpg (338 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1438269394894.jpg
338 KB, 1920x1200
Played vidya, watched anime. Mom took me to a restaurant and we ate steak. Got some sad pics on my r9k folder with that date so browsing this place too.

I think I got a hooker maybe? It was then I learned it's affection I crave, not sex.
>>
Told everyone to leave me alone so I could watch cartoons uninterrupted. Lunch time came around and my mom and roommate wandered in and took me to gamestop. Mom bought me a Pokemon poster and a new Xbox game.
11pm came around eventually and my roommate came into my room with a case of beer and wouldn't leave until I drank one. It was my first and it was nasty.
After that I played my new game for a few hours and went to sleep.
>>
>>29338575
i started a project where every year i post in my birthday telling everyone im alone (which i am) and my age and i save every post and picture i get.
Want to release it to the public in at least 15 years to show everyone the decline on entusiasm and people telling me i still can do better
>>
Got drunk, shitposted here, and went to sleep
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.