[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw robot in Eastern Europe Is there anything worse? No
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Eastern-Europe-map2.png (10 KB, 435x423) Image search: [Google]
Eastern-Europe-map2.png
10 KB, 435x423
>tfw robot in Eastern Europe

Is there anything worse? No NEETbux, so have to work a low-end job at some point. Women are even worse than western women as they take after western celebrity women. They go after Vlad Bigdickski and will settle for NOTHING less. Even betas here don't get laid through orbiting. They just hope to get a slut drunk and lay with her that way.
>>
>>29336851
I'm in donetsk

Bad here. Food, no. Water, in well
>>
File: image.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>Vlad Bigdickski
Kek at least you're funny
>>
>>29336897
How are you surviving with the war?
>>
>>29336851
why don't you just move to germany and get handouts there?
>>
File: 1322036408299.png (18 KB, 483x394) Image search: [Google]
1322036408299.png
18 KB, 483x394
>Vlad Bigdickski

Lmao nice one
>>
pretty sure its like universally documented that in eastern europe the girls are a lot easier and ugly guys tend to date a lot more often than in the west
>>
I've got a few thousand american dollars can I live like a king there?
>>
>>29337476
Eastern European girls are hot, and also very materialistic.
>>
>>29336851
is Czechia eastern europe?
>>
>>29337652
Nope, it's central Europe.
East are: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Belarus, Russia (Moscow part), Ukraine
>>
>>29337476
That's a good meme but it isn't accurate. They are easy if 1. they're drunk and 2. if you are a rich Vlad. And even 1. doesn't work as much outside of Russia. I was at a party where a girl was drunk out of her mind and she still managed to reject a 10/10 Adonis muscled oiled up dude. Why? He was known to be poor as fuck, fucker didn't even have a car. As >>29337613 Eastern Europe girls are very VERY materialistic. They're high maintenance and you'll need to keep constantly buying them shit.

>>29337652
Yes. Czechia, Poland, Slovakia and Greece are Eastern Europe. Map is inaccurate.

>>29337692
Eh culturally I'd say Czechia is Eastern Europe.
>>
>>29337476
>and ugly guys tend to date a lot more often than in the west
Yes. It's "get anything you can". Unlike in US where everyone wants ONLY 10/10 models and basically laugh loud on ugly people. Degenerates, what can you say.
>>
I met this hot croatian girl online who used to send me her pics and talk on mics about sex with her funny accent. She was also super catholic somehow and used to get mad trying to convert me. blew so many loads.
>>
>>29336851
What country?

origmai
>>
>>29337787
She was fishing for money.

>>29337837
Poland.
>>
>>29336851
>tfw no eastern europe gf
why live?
>>
A coworker of mine was from Belarus and he had absolutely no idea how to approach women here, he was accused of sexual harassment numerous times.

He was utterly baffled and had no fucking clue why he was getting reported.
>>
>>29337851

Nah she was really stuck up and was not the type to fish for money. She used to talk down to me about how she never had to work because her dad gave her money and how I had to work all the time. She was obsessed with status and spent all her money on beauty products and clothes.
>>
>>29337851
Shouldn't you be plunging toilets in England
>>
>>29337882
The coolest chicks I've met in NYC are slav immigrants. Hot as fuck but also down to earth due to growing up poor and have unusual intellectual interests. I don't get how all the girls in actual slavland are apparently materialistic whores.
>>
>>29338016
As western European I can confirm. The girls from Poland etc who moved here are usually very nice and humble and hardworking. In other words great wife material. Then when you visit Poland, you see how vapid and materialistic the girls there are.
>>
>>29337886
There's lots of virgins at like 30 or more in slav countries. They just look like regular guys on the outside so you'd never knew they were practically transformers (robots in disguise).
>>
>>29338016
As E. European, can confirm. Also a lot of girls from poorer than my country weren't very impressed with stuff like that, so I guess it's down to the quality of a person.

>>29337886
Where you from, homeboy

As far as me, being from such a rough place, it has helped "go out there" etc because you aren't coddled as much here.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.