[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /pities trannies/? >hates themselves up to their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 30
File: mfw.png (762 KB, 767x657) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
762 KB, 767x657
Who here /pities trannies/?

>hates themselves up to their adulthood when their self hate gets unbearable
>if they're ugly they are fucked
>if they aren't they still have to deal with taking hormones and having to get surgery
>they have immense emotional swings from the hormones
>most likely will commit suicide (41% of all transpeople have admitted to attempting suicide) And that's just people that have admitted it, there are probably lots that lied
>probably abused as children
>>
>>29336840
I wish more committed suicide so I wouldn't have to see their faggy ass posts and anime avatar circlejerks.
>>
We should euthanize them all 2bh fampai
>>
>>29336840
I am not a tranny but let me refute some of this

transsexuals do not necessarily hate themselves. I am a boy, but I would really like to be cute and dress up like a girl, that doesn't mean I hate being a boy

that being said I think those who go so far as to cut off their dick must have some kind of brain problem
>>
>>29336904
op here

tl;dr

fuck off
>>
I mean yeah I feel bad for mentally ill people.
Not that being trans=mentally ill but a lot of them are, and as you mentioned were abused which doesn't help.
>>
>>29336840
>clearly mad and jealous of them
>'pities'
>>
>>29336916
I don't think you are OP, OP would never say rude things like that
>>
>>29336928
>being jealous of those with body dysphoria

nice meme
>>
File: so tired.png (155 KB, 458x415) Image search: [Google]
so tired.png
155 KB, 458x415
>>29336840
The prob with most trannies existing now is they aren't legit trannies, they are a fucking meme. To explain:

Trannies I meet always hit "most" or all of these criteria:
>16-22
>No/almost no friends
>Single parent home or divorced family
>Loves video games/anime too much
>Was bullied in high school
>Not successful with relationships
>Not successful with work
>Not successful with school
>Loves steam/mmo's and erp on them

A "real" tranny was born with both parts or warped ones, a "real" tranny has a female brain (this can be scanned), a "real" tranny has messed up hormones at 12 cause their parents selected the wrong gender when the docs said "what do we cut and stitch??" at birth.

Trannies these days are depressed men who don't know /HOW/ to be a man. Society has emotionally castrated them, they have no role model, no self esteem. They see women have life on easymode, they know its easier to be subby and a follower than take initiative. It is all too tempting for the most desperate of robots to want to be a girl, because why not, girls have it way fucking easier and we all see it plain as day.

The problem is they never will be a girl, every supercute 18 year old boipucci even with hormones eventually becomes a 35 year old MAN. The change isn't permanent, no matter the results. They aren't real trannies, they are a fad, and thats why many end up killing themselves (aside from the usual tran abuse). Because they realize they FUCKED UP.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>29336840
>it's a "f-fuck trannies rite g-guys? T-totally not projecting" episode
>>
>>29336840
who doesnt OP

tranies only get bf because they feel sorry for them so they date them for 8 months and leave

>im soory, its me not you. I hope you find a better man

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pump and dump, thats what you should do

FtM are the BIGGest joke ever
>>
>>29337087
>being a tranny is a fad

careful, you may cause a mass triggering of redditors. whole heartedly agree though
>>
>>29337087
>a "real" tranny has a female brain (this can be scanned)

everything else you said is true but this is bullshit. female brains do not form in male bodies except in the fantasies of the deluded.
>>
>>29336840
And they get laid more than we do.
>>
>>29336933
that was me actually
>>
>>29337240
Sometimes you've got partial female parts hiding around or incorrect hormones. Thats revealed by scanning the brain.

You can tell via the brain or hormones what someones true sex is, there are cases where if you want to be sure you can have a gander at that. The irony is it usually is only discernable well after sexual maturity, which is when things become blatantly obvious already.
>>
>>29337087
its sad but true, there are less and less real men left in the world and they feminize us more and more every day. this is the true reason women like niggers, and women go for the chads that are left. people on this board need to realise that no matter what the conditions are women dont admit what they really want, and what they really want is a dominant aggressive guy who bosses and shoves them around, it is in their genetics to align with such a creature, they have been conditioned to it for centuries
>>
>>29336840
Me

Trannies are worse than black women when it comes to self harm. They beat the shit out of themselves even though they dont truly have it THAT bad.

The shitty part is they're like women but they usually have dicks.
>>
>>29337267
homosexuals will fuck anything including children
>>
>>29337087
>A "real" tranny was born with both parts or warped ones
kek no
That's intersexed, by definition you can't be a transexual if you're intersexed
>a "real" tranny has a female brain (this can be scanned
topkek

There were dozens of studies on brain autopsies that 'proved' trannies had female brains, until further studies actually proved that those areas weren't sexually dimorphic. Oops. Can't mention the history of gross academic fraud, of course, that would be transphobic!
>>
>>29336840
>Who here /pities trannies/?

Sure. But not in a disparaging manner as seems to be implied.

Most of them are probably not even as miserable as we are. And even if they are, then I sympathize with that.

For sure some of them were just mentally ill and shouldn't have gone through with it. Some of them legit were born with the wrong sex. Maybe some weren't but are happier like that anyway.

And yeah many of them probably develop some (extra) mental illnesses following that. That's to be expected; it must be weird going through with that. But I don't get all the hate desu.
>>
>>29337286
'no'

Virilization is systemic.

You can no more have a 'female brain in a male body' than you could have a 'female kidney in a male body'

Incomplete virilization would result in gross anatomical defects, of you look like a man you have a male brain, period.
>>
>>29337087
It's not society, it's evolution. The selection pressures have changed. Getting into fights, being obstinate, not taking orders well, and needing to run around a lot lest you go crazy are no longer adaptive and as such they are being bred out, not least through such eugenic ratchets as prison-- convicts have higher testosterone levels than freefags-- and war.

Before you start looking around for lizard people, this is not "intentional", it's an emergent behavior of the system. This is what organized, centralized society demands: good, obedient members who don't make trouble. It's just how Moloch do.
>>
File: image.jpg (331 KB, 1200x1131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331 KB, 1200x1131
>>29336840
Yeah, you're right OP. I'm real ugly!

Keep crying while I live life with the intuition of a man and the grace of a woman.
>>
>>29337240
There are countless studies on this famalam, he's right.
>>
>>29337538
I keep putting this theory out there, and no one has anything to say about it ("because it's fucking retarded" -- a simulated /b/ user I run on my HD 7790; sims don't count and they are not people).
>>
nice bait friend but you won't bait me
>>
>>29337653
fuckin newfag

go KYS
>>
File: 1463486472633.jpg (17 KB, 640x406) Image search: [Google]
1463486472633.jpg
17 KB, 640x406
I wish i wasn't a tranny

my mental health has been in decline since I realized it wasn't normal to want to be a girl and I've been actively trying to deny it but it's just getting worse

i want to die
>>
>>29337653
I'm not baiting. I legitimately love the way I am now. The only downside is that it's hard to meet women, but that isn't something new for me.
>>
>>29337722
>fuckin newfag
>implying i wasn't just not giving him a (you)
>>
File: 1465882773317.jpg (101 KB, 527x810) Image search: [Google]
1465882773317.jpg
101 KB, 527x810
Does anyone browse /r/transpassing here? Basically where trannys post their pics and hope to be declared "passed" by other deranged trannys. The average tranny is pretty ugly, i feel really bad for them. They're gonna have a really hard life.
>>
>>29337894
browsing it just makes me depressed

every time I think there might be a chance i could take hormones and look okay I go there and remember i'll most likely just look like a disgusting faggot
>>
File: 1465882831367.jpg (144 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
1465882831367.jpg
144 KB, 540x810
>>29337940
Why do you want to be a girl? Don't fall for the tranny meme.
>>
>>29337966
it's not a meme i've wanted to be a girl since I was a little kid

it's just gotten worse with time
>>
>>29337087
>Trannies these days are depressed men who don't know /HOW/ to be a man. Society has emotionally castrated them, they have no role model, no self esteem. They see women have life on easymode, they know its easier to be subby and a follower than take initiative. It is all too tempting for the most desperate of robots to want to be a girl, because why not, girls have it way fucking easier and we all see it plain as day.

You do realise that FtM exist, and that not all MtFs are subs (although I will agree that most are at first, due to early forays into gender experimentation being little more than caricature), I hope. In any case, while I know said opinion isn't popular here, women do not have everything easier, some things are much harder for women (be taken seriously and without prejudice of any sort in a STEM field for example) and vice versa, some things are much harder for men (tolerance for emotional display). Honestly, I've never heard a single person give the argument that 'women have it better', neither professionally nor privately, as their reasoning for transitioning, and regardless, transwomen will not see these benefits if they do exist anyway. The implication here is that you think transwomen don't realise as much, but you cannot think getting hormones is a process of a few working days, done on a whim and without thought. It takes most people years to get them legally, and most of their lifetime is spent coming to terms with the dysphoria. It is ludicrous to imagine that it is a snap decision, so this underlying assumption is really just 100% projection on your part, sorry.

>The change isn't permanent, no matter the results.

Absolutely wrong. It's precisely why most start around the age you specified, it's because the earlier the better and that's usually when most are first able to.
>>
File: pass3.jpg (810 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
pass3.jpg
810 KB, 1440x2560
>>29337983
If you're asian, maybe consider it. Otherwise just continue roleplaying on 4chan.
>>
>>29338011
I don't even roleplay it just makes me depressed.
I'll probably just kill myself before 30 desu

I can't stand to be around women it just makes me depressed and jealous.
>>
im a tranny and im not going to go out wearing women's clothes. i feel better on hormones i have normal relationships. trans is a fad now, I would not prefer it but it is manageable.
>>
File: trans.jpg (329 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
329 KB, 1944x2592
>>29338028
I feel for you anon. I hope by some miracle your urges go away. I just don't want you or anyone else here to become a monstrosity.
>>
>>29336840
The suicide rates really bother me. So much of the "acceptance" atmosphere that's being pushed where I live is ignoring all the negative shit like this like all the problems these transitioning people are facing will go away if no one made a big deal about them being trannies. That's not going to solve the suicides. These people need professional help, not hugs and well wishes. But the minute you try to put forth that idea everyone gets on your case about trying to put down trannies or saying that transitioning is wrong when all you're trying to say is that they need help that they aren't getting.

It's the same way I feel about pedophiles. Someone with pedophiliac urges who has never touched a kid and doesn't want to ever touch a kid still doesn't have anyone or anywhere to turn to, all because the same assholes that are so quick to label us losers and outcasts are just as quick to label them freaks and evil rapists that need to be locked up.
>>
>>29338079
It's a shame I'm like this too because I'm the only kid that turned out not obviously fucked up

>cousins got molested and have issues
>younger brother has autism and is in mental facility
>I'm going to college and have good grades
>relatives all like me and stuff
>if I even took hormones and came out or even transitioned they know that I'm a fuck up and a faggot too
>>
>>29338003
>be taken seriously and without prejudice of any sort in a STEM field for example
I still haven't seen any evidence of this shit. The only actual numbers I've seen are about how many women enter STEM fields or hold STEM jobs and it's a low fucking number because women just generally prefer other professions for a variety of reasons, not because of sexism.
>>
>>29338179
>I still haven't seen any evidence of this shit. The only actual numbers I've seen are about how many women enter STEM fields or hold STEM jobs and it's a low fucking number because women just generally prefer other professions for a variety of reasons, not because of sexism.

Well, a bit off-topic maybe, but prejudice is pretty hard to prove desu. Looking at numbers of people employed in a certain field won't much help, because as you say such numbers may have other factors at their core. The fact that women face discrimination in certain roles - and vice versa for men in, say, nursing and teaching - is well-documented however, I really don't think you'll struggle to find evidence if you'd care to look.
>>
>>29337087
that list is frighteningly accurate about every mtf I know
>>
>>29337087
Every time I look into those steamfriends threads its just nothing but disgusting transes being catty to each other. I'm not sure non transies even post in those threads.
>>
>>29337370
>trying to correct it like it matters and is different when both are disgusting and degenerate
>>
>>29338320
that's because it's just the robot list
>>
>>29337087
you know its sad when you're a bot but feel sorry for dumb motherfuckers that go mtf

>>29338003
>never heard women have it better
hello newfag that gets said in like every other thread here, ftm doesn't exist, like 98% of disgusting trannies are mtf, thats why its A FUCKING FAD
>>
>>29337280
Hey, It's me!

:o
>>
>>29338003
>argues change is permanent

Source? From what I've seen they can peak into looking feminine if they start early but it always wears off.
>>
>>29337087
>who don't know /HOW/ to be a man

I completely agree but what choice do we have. Masculinity is going to be looked at like Nazism within another decade.
>>
>>29338459
Move to Japan. Worst thing you'll get over there is being treated like a gaijin and even then that mostly works in your favor, lets you get away with a lot of shit.
>>
>>29337087
im a failed trans and this is 100% accurate for me

>>29338003
you are talking from your ass
i have many friends who it wasn't perm for
you are young and inexperienced, if you began transitioning over ten years ago you would see the truth
>>
My strategy is to avoid the issue publicly but laugh at all involved privately. It's a veritable circus.
>>
>>29337087
>Friends I used to vidya with contacts me after 6 years
>Recovered their steam and everything
>Had a long mixup at first cause I kept insisting I don't know a girl named Charlotte
>Finally gets angry and reveals he was David but now changed name to Charlotte
>Immediately furious whenever I talk about back then but still wants to be friends
>Asks if I have a girlfriend
>Block him
>Emails me a huge textblock about how I'm a jerk and could have just said no

wew lad
>>
>>29336840
Tranny != transsexual

I have sympathy for Trans
>>
>>29336840
Trannies make me "confused" but not in the way you all would think.

I can only get hard for actual women, and the knowledge of a fake woman kills my boner. But when I think about a man being down and out and depressed and crying and then getting changed into a girl I somehow get hard. I can't keep it up after the thought though. I'm kind of a sadist, maybe I'm turned on by the patheticness and failure?

Its like the ultimate defeat.
>>
>>29338590
>Its like the ultimate defeat.

because it is
you have to be the most worthless type of loser or sellout to become a girl
>>
>>29337087
men move in droves to turn into women cause lifes too tough and women are still gonna claime they "have it so hard" boo hoo
>>
>>29338590
Sounds like you're turned on by humiliation. Not uncommon at all.
>>
>>29337370
>"There were dozens of studies on brain autopsies that 'proved' trannies had female brains, until further studies actually proved that those areas weren't sexually dimorphic"

Citation needed
Fairly recent books (a few years old) do claim there is both sexual and gender difference between brains.
>>
>>29338390
>trying to correct it like it matters and is different when both are disgusting and degenerate

It matters when OP said 'Trannies these days are depressed men who don't know /HOW/ to be a man', obviously.

>>29338418
>never heard

I made it clear that I'd heard it but that it's delusionally one-sided to claim. To claim specifically that is, that women 'have everything easier'. Obviously not everything is easier, some things are harder for men and some things are harder for women.

>ftm doesn't exist, like 98% of disgusting trannies are mtf

Obviously wrong, needs no further explanation.

>>29338438
>Source? From what I've seen they can peak into looking feminine if they start early but it always wears off.

Well the burden of proof isn't really with what I said but I'll specify. So long as you keep taking the hormones, you keep the effects, so in that sense it's lifelong and the effects are permanent. However, if you for whatever reason decided to stop HRT, which I assumed was not in question (you wouldn't do this if you were transgender full stop, pretty much) some changes would still not revert at all depending on dosage and how long you'd been on them etc. Breast development is a good example:

https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf

'Estrogen causes permanent nipple development and breast growth'.

Just dragged it off Google with this specific example in mind. The original claim was that these things somehow 'disappear' with age which is nonsense.
>>
>>29338685
what he's leaving out is that it wears off for born women too :^)
>>
>>29338701
Well born women take the same sort of HRT post-menopause that transgender women do, so infer from that what you may I suppose. It wears off in the born woman and so they take this to continue the process. Transwomen don't have estrogen natively so they take this much earlier.
>>
>>29338792
And by 'wear off' I do mean the dropping of the production of sex hormones, which is precisely while it is combatted with artificial hormones. Hardly an issue for transwomen. Testosterone meanwhile is blocked or supressed, though too would decline and fail to be produced eventually much like in born men of age.
>>
File: trannies.jpg (267 KB, 800x736) Image search: [Google]
trannies.jpg
267 KB, 800x736
>>29338685
>needs no further explanation
>obvious made up bullshit from someone with NO SOURCE
>>
>>29338685
so your example is that the nipples get larger and flabbier?

thats supposed to make a man look like a cute girl the rest of his life?

i'd argue more but then again, there's a reason you're in this shithole, i guess we should both remember that about you, its okay anon
>>
>>29338998
>>29339019
>>29338701
Fine. I admit it. I'm a depressed piece of shit and I regret the choices I made. Is that enough for you?

IS THAT FUCKING ENOUGH???

I have to live with this now, and I'm going to shitpost and do everything I can to convince robots to become good boyfriends to MtF. I spent thousands on HRT. I can't give up now.
>>
>>29339019
>>29338998
if you hate it so much why are you here
>>
>>29336840
oh how wrong you are.

My gf is trans and i'll put all your facts to shame right now.

>hate them selves
my gf loves herself and is very content with who she is and shes only been full time for about 3 years now, that being said she passes ridiculously well

>if they are ugly they are fucked
while true a lot can fix this such as surgery, hormones and general looking after oneself

>if they arnt they still have to take hormones and surgery
well obviously yes that would be correct wouldnt it? Trans people accept this as part of life and don't really think more of it

>have strong emotional swings
not really true at all, if they are then they are just a bitch in general

>most likely commit suicide
this only happens after SRS and they only do it if they are still unhappy

>probably abused
nope, mine grew up in a loving caring family environment

That being said OP what you are referring to is the westernized version of "trans" people who are vastly different from the trans in south east asia and south america.
>>
I know a tranny. Her name now is chanel santini(look her up on instagram) and she was a boy in high school and now transitioned and looks amazing. What I wonder is will it last? She's only like 19 now and just started taking the hormones. It just amazes me how she looks hotter than most real women.
>>
>>29339045
>anecdotal evidence

this is not evidence dude
>>
>>29339036
>pretending to be another anon
you have broken sacred compacts
>>
File: we came here to laugh at you.jpg (128 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
we came here to laugh at you.jpg
128 KB, 960x720
>>29339036
and HE shows HIS true colors
>>
>>29337894
trans thinking that other trans pass is retarded. People who arnt have to be the ones who decide weather or not they pass.
>>
>>29339057
you've gone from laying down axioms to disputing stats
>>
File: Bad idea.jpg (16 KB, 577x325) Image search: [Google]
Bad idea.jpg
16 KB, 577x325
>>29339045
>My gf is trans
>>
>>29339073
>>29339036
samembert cheesefag
>>
>>29339075
>laying down axioms

sorry i dont know what this means

your evidence is anecdotal and therefore irrelevant
>>
>>29339036
>>29338685
>Boipucci gets assblasted
>Spends 1 hour trying to convince robots fake-girls are ok
>Breaks down like the pathetic faggot he is
>>
>>29339079
actually its pretty fucking awesome, better than any "real" woman if you ask me. More caring and loving and supportive than any other woman i've ever met. She passes too which is good and has tits and a dick still (inb4 WHAT A FAG)

Sure we will never have biological kids but doesnt stop us from adopting (inb4 lel what a cuck) its only cuckoldry if you adopt a child older than 3 and isnt your race
>>
>>29339100
it's obviously not him, you fucking idiot
/pol/ crossies are so desperate to """win""" internet arguments that they will literally pretend to be other people
>>
>>29339036
Post a pic i've rooted trannies before you might be in luck.
>>
>>29339045
Oh sure anon, we'll take YOUR word for it, hahahaha

>my gf lovers "her"self and she totally passes well!
>totally grew up in a loving caring environment
>mentally wrecked people totally don't kill themselves more often

sure champ we believe ya
also you are gay and even your closest friend is lying when they say they don't see you as gay
>>
>>29339097
>sorry i dont know what this means
then you are dumb
>>
>>29338998
There's a source posted... don't be so silly.

>>29339019
>so your example is that the nipples get larger and flabbier? thats supposed to make a man look like a cute girl the rest of his life?

If you're follow what I said to the initial claim I intended to address, you'd see why I posted that:

>The problem is they never will be a girl, every supercute 18 year old boipucci even with hormones eventually becomes a 35 year old MAN. The change isn't permanent, no matter the results.

The source verifies that the changes estrogen has on breast development is permanent, which is one example I gave of an irreversible development, that remained irreversible _even if_ you stopped hormones. I went on to specify that if you _never_ stop hormones, then _everything_ is permanent. There are countless sources that say the same, I just picked one that was somewhat reputable at a glance. The idea that a transwoman who continues to take her hormones (which is basically a givenl) will 'reverse' in any regard is a myth. That is all.

Yes, I'm here for reasons.
>>
>>29336840
I have a trans gf i wouldnt give up for the world, nobody ive met has the firm sense of morality, work ethic, and intelligence of her.

Most trannies are human garbage autists though, and she can tell you the same
>>
>>29339126
>champ
>pal
>buddy
>lad
heh...

...kid
>>
>>29339145
>there's a source posted
not the source i was asking for, thats a diff source for a diff anon, are your meds messing with your ability to think?
>>
>>29339126
thats your opinion but i wish i was bullshitting, hell i can't even believe it myself sometimes how lucky i am to of met her.

Reminder that south east asian trans are the superior kind followed by southern americans and anything else is complete shit tier
>>
>>29339116
>specific rules for what constitutes cuckoldry
>>
>>29339145
>just repeats about how flapjackier breasts are permanent
>doesn't address the bone structure and other physical changes like height
>just keeps repeating himself harder every time

So you've got nothing else, and you're going to base your entire self and belief on this paltry amount of data that hardly applies?
>>
File: 1461631676318.jpg (177 KB, 1280x680) Image search: [Google]
1461631676318.jpg
177 KB, 1280x680
>>29339036
Free on the NHS, thankfully! Can't you tell I've been using BrE?
>>
>>29339180
>thats his opinion
I'd call you a fag too desu fampai.

>>29339156
>Chadtalk now triggers robutts.
Love it.
>>
>>29339145
i wish i had that meme image where the guy is like "oh haha you have failed to convince me via the specific parameters i set myself for what would be right in the argument oh well better luck next time haha"
>>
>>29339191
>just repeats about how flapjackier breasts are permanent
>doesn't address the bone structure and other physical changes like height
>just keeps repeating himself harder every time
>So you've got nothing else

Anon, I wasn't asked for anything else. I addressed the claim that 'the changes' were not permanent. Specifically, those 'changes' wrought by HRT in transgender MtFs. I was not asked to discuss differences in born women and transgender women. If you want me to address those other things, all you have to do is ask, I'll happily give my insights.
>>
>>29339229
>him: prove X
>you: I have proven y
>him: but I said X
>you: [meme picture]
>>
File: 1343131254285.jpg (22 KB, 458x359) Image search: [Google]
1343131254285.jpg
22 KB, 458x359
>>29339232
Not him but also irritated with you, then why the fuck not include that right away in your post? Lets hear it.
>>
>>29339129
nah bro just means i dont know what it means
>>
>>29339253
Except it was in reverse.

>>29339209
Chadtalk always triggered /r9k/ just b urself.

>>29339232
Then post it you tranny piece of filth. Not "thoughts". DATA.
>>
File: laughingcritters.jpg (62 KB, 697x463) Image search: [Google]
laughingcritters.jpg
62 KB, 697x463
>>29339232
>insights
>>
>>29338701
this is basically it
any woman over 30 is indistinguishable from a tranny
>>
>>29339260
>>29339286
>>29339297
How about you guys stop feeding the TranBeast so it goes away? Did you think of that shit?

We have a nice discussion here about how pathetic it was and you keep wanting to have an argument about one of them who showed up and is in denial. There's no argument here, we know they are pathetic sacks of shit who failed to be real men.
>>
>>29339322
>>29338701
while I agree bitches get moldier after 30 we know the science says they dont turn back into men till menopause which is at like 50. thats why asian girls look perfect till 50 then suddenly become a grubby male munchkin in appearance
>>
>>29339229
I got you, famille
>>
File: 003.png (33 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
003.png
33 KB, 800x600
>>29339355
i like this one more, it really speaks to me
>>
>>29339355
thanks based anon

bloxfilterx
>>
>>29339355
Nice anti-/pol/ maymay, faggot
>>
>>29339394
>so deluded he doesn't realize it fits lefties like a tighter glove than OJ simpsons

its even a drawing of a famous lefty show-host
>>
>>29337087
100% true
Every tiny bit.
Normal men and women don't want to deal with transexuals so they just spend their time being snarky in "steamfriends" threads to each other. They shitted up /vg/ too.
>>
>>29339376
Nice
Pol are so up themselves on personal liberty, yet hate when people actually use it to do things they don't like
>>
>>29339386
Meme is called counter signal, there's hundreds more. For anyone following along at home, definitely check them out.
>>
File: 002.png (21 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
002.png
21 KB, 800x600
>>29339409
this is a drawing of a famous person too and also
>>
>>29339260
>Not him but also irritated with you, then why the fuck not include that right away in your post? Lets hear it.

It's called staying on point, you've not heard of it? One person makes an argument, you address specifically that argument. The point was that HRT in MtFs is not permanent. I addressed that because that is wrong. Why would I talk about things irrelevant to the point at hand?

Well then, to address the point just given then:

>bone structure
Almost entirely permanent beyond a certain point of development in childhood. If any bones are going to change it would be those around the pelvic area in a MtF, triggered by the same chemicals found in pregnant women (artificial, in this case, progesterone). That's why the dream is of course to start pre-puberty. There is controversy about that with regards to informed consent, and the option of puberty-blockers sort of muddies the water. Surgery is an expensive option but would be covered by any form of socialised medical care.

>height
Permanent as far as I know. I know some MtFs report dropping a few centimetres, and it _may_ be possible that the vertebrae can be affected by transition in the same way old age can affect those bones, but I've not seen any real evidence of it or experienced it myself.

>>29339286
>DATA

I didn't come prepared with it, honestly. I could try to dig up some of what I've read and could use as sources, if you'd like? I would've liked to take the time to find it, but the minute I take a little longer to reply somebody impersonates me... slow responses are not best suited for an imageboard.
>>
>>29339492
'not be covered' is what I meant to say, apologies.
>>
>>29339492
>It's called staying on point
You were dying to be asked for it, you're completely obvious. Staying on point would've been sticking with OP's topic: talking about how you pity trannies. That is definitely not your view.
>>
>>29339492
>covered in socialized medical care
with the only countries that have such a thing currently going under islamic radicalization, I fail to see how you think this surgery is going to commence.
>>
File: mmmm.png (120 KB, 400x365) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.png
120 KB, 400x365
>>29339492
>I didn't come prepared with it, honestly. I could try to dig up some of-
Then do it you fucking faggot. You've danced around proving harder facts than potato tits for 45 minutes. You're either the shittiest troll or the worst tranmonster at arguing for your cause.

>address specifically that argument
Nobody was arguing until you arrived to try and convince us trannies are great or whatever.

Source bone structure and height while you're at it little miss-ter hero.
>>
File: z146579025990z8.png (34 KB, 732x606) Image search: [Google]
z146579025990z8.png
34 KB, 732x606
>>29339461
please tell me there;s some sort of archive or album
>>
>make this thread
>still has people talkin about it

cool

should i read the thread or nah?
>>
>>29339584
>>29339492
Thats what I laugh about most, I love that american transies have to pay out the ass for their meds. Bahahahaaaaaaa
>>
>>29339600
It went to shit the second an MtF social just warrior showed up. Your mileage may vary boss.
>>
>>29339596
Search, "Counter signal memes for fashy goys" on facebook, it's where they all come from.
>>
File: 001.png (26 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
001.png
26 KB, 800x800
>>29339596
the nimp one was the last one but the feds seized it
>>
>>29339660
>"fashy"
>facebook
>literal cancer invasion
>the 4Chan Purity Watchdogs are saying fucking nothing about it while getting triggered by fucking anime

I fucking hate all of you.
>>
>>29339660
The whole album is magnificent.
>>
>>29336840

It's hard to feel sorry for trannies, if you meet them in real life they're neurotic fucking loonies who are incredibly annoying to interact with.
>>
>>29339694

this tbH phamily
>>
File: le twitter man.png (26 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
le twitter man.png
26 KB, 800x600
>>29339689
so it is, so it is, my friend
>>
File: 1458774569624.png (72 KB, 651x546) Image search: [Google]
1458774569624.png
72 KB, 651x546
sfghq;wler;ln
>>
>>29339645
the guy with the tranny gf? yeah i replied to him hours ago i think
>>
>>29339562
>You were dying to be asked for it, you're completely obvious.

I've honestly got no desire to be asked a certain question, I just wanted to aid understanding somewhat. I'm sorry if you don't think I'm doing a good job.

>>29339586
I don't think any of a group are all great, and I don't consider myself part of the group you assume either really...

This page confirms what I have thus far said:

http://www.gendercentre.org.au/resources/fact-sheets/feminising-hormone-information.htm

Specifically, that the nature of bones in an MtF patient are determined by androgens that would prompt epiphyseal fusion and render their bone structure largely permanent. The same is true by extension for height therefore.

http://uamshealth.com/healthlibrary2/medicalmyths/dopeopleshrinkastheyage/

The loss of muscular tissue and bone that occur under HRT as explained here, in reference to nutritional factors causing these issues in an otherwise non-transitioning individual, explain the height descrpancies I mentioned others telling me about.

Is there anything further?
>>
They probably commit suicide after they finish fapping and realize they mutilated their bodies over a sexual fetish. It's fucking stupid that it's looked at in a positive light, it's instinctually looked at negatively because its unhealthy Peter pan bullshit because they probably had a childhood where females had special privileges. Just like ask most gay people and they probably hate their mom and have a good relationship with their dad
>>
>>29339694
>DM for DnD
>Guy brings his GF
>Learn quickly its a trans
>Makes no effort to learn anything
>Literally cried
>BF plays both chars pretty much
>I let them know this isn't working out
>Huge tantrum
>Get called a transphobe even though I never brought that up even once, it was all about not playing their char and never even attempting to learn for 5 sessions

Guys who's becoming a transphobe NOW?
>>
>>29337574
Imagine falling in love with a tranny like that only to realise you could never procreate with her so a life long relationship is not possible.
>>
>>29339786
>http://uamshealth.com/healthlibrary2/medicalmyths/dopeopleshrinkastheyage/
>its about osteoporosis
>99% doesn't apply to being a tranny

Are you so desperate you really though this would work? Maybe you should sleep it off bro.
>>
>>29339786
that first one is an obvious propaganda site
second one is okay but how does that even apply? we already know people shrink with age
>>
File: the meta man.png (27 KB, 700x610) Image search: [Google]
the meta man.png
27 KB, 700x610
rare dilbert pepe
>>
File: 004.png (28 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
004.png
28 KB, 800x700
>>29339851
rare 1979 Captain Cocoanut pepe
>>
>>29339816
I'm trying to provide some sources at short notice. I've tried to explain how this relates to my point. Honestly, I'm not sure why sources of such things were contested, do you not all think already as I do that bone structure is essentially unchangable post-puberty? Does anybody contest this at all?

>>29339833
Propaganda? I think you might cite it as being uncredible but I'm not sure what you think the propaganda is. I'd repeat sort of what I've said above, do you even contest what I've said that bone structure does not change? I'm not sure how else to source this other than explaining with references how bone structure is largely set post-puberty. Do you have a source that contradicts this, or...?
>>
>>29339866
>Does anybody contest this at all?
Here comes the SJW doublespeak

Also I agree its propaganda, that is not a government prescribed org.
>>
Why would you pity someone who let his fetish destroy him?
>>
>>29339866
see
>>29339355
>>29339355

what do you think you are actually "doing" or accomplishing shitting up this thread? you aren't going to convince anyone, no one is buying what you say. everyone looks right through you. the only responses you are getting are people making fun of you, trolling you, baiting you

do you just like typing? seeing what you typed? we are not taking you, you will not be our gf, go find someone else
>>
>>29339906
I was being genuine, anon, I'm not sure what words I am not supposed to use due to their being tarnished by those people. I heard that 'toxic' and 'problematic' were some such words, but I don't know too many others and I certainly don't use them with this intent.

I just don't understand why the point was contested, but I provided sources which verify what I said since I was asked. At once they are being criticised as too trans-specific and not trans-specific enough, but that is why I provided two of them.
>>
>come back 2 hours later
>that tranny is still rambling
>>
>>29339804

>Assigned to work with tranny at uni for project
>talks about all the guys she sleeps with to me and random people too I assume
>one time we meet and I can smell the sex on "her"
>late night working on project with her because its due soon
>tells me she's horny and mentions to me her butt is clean right now
>respectfully decline because I don't want STD from an ugly tranny
>she offers me a blowjob instead
>decline again
>about 30 min later she "goes to the bathroom" and returns an hour later sweaty and smelling like shit

Why is this considered acceptable behavior. This world has gone insane tbqh familia.
>>
File: unbennant.png (106 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
unbennant.png
106 KB, 768x512
>>29337538
>141 replies
>literally fucking no one, not even the weird transhumanist HBD crowd, not even the king-fags, have addressed this
>>
>>29339947
I can try to I guess... nobody wants to hear it though I think?
>>
>>29339866
Would you humor us and answer this posts greentexts? I'm curious.

>>29337087
It is for research purpose.
>>
File: shifter.jpg (31 KB, 577x374) Image search: [Google]
shifter.jpg
31 KB, 577x374
>>29339932
>which verify
>>
>>29339947

I get his point sort of but disagree with it. I don't think this is natural for society or sustainable to have so many mentally ill people encouraged to delude themselves.

Not sure if it is the "natural progression of society" either, or if it is just several circumstances combining to create today's society. I hope it isn't natural.
>>
>>29339959
Very well:

>No/almost no friends
>Loves video games/anime too much (probably for most but not full extent of my interests)

These apply to a lot of people I think.

>>29339969
Can you explain how they might not? The essence of what I said is that bone structure is set post-puberty for the most part, this would apply to trans individuals as well. I'm not sure what else to cite, sorry.
>>
>>29340021
They do apply to a lot of people.
Who are fucked up in the head.
>>
>>29340044
I wouldn't try to convince you that I am not, by societal standards. If my assumed self-interpretation was in doubt, let those assumptions be laid to rest I suppose.
>>
>>29340005
Are they mentally ill, though?

Which sex is more likely to die young?
Who's more likely to be in college, ie. to have a future?
Who's more likely to be unemployed, drug-addicted, violent, crazy, a felon, and a murder/suicide victim?

You want to talk stats about trannies, but you're ignoring the elephant under your feet. If becoming male were an elective surgery, it would be banned in every state.
>>
>>29340095

Nice b8 m8.

But to address the argument anyways, men have much more responsibility than women so yes they are going to be more stressed out. They're also more violent because of testosterone but that's just a side-effect.
>>
>>29340223
It's not bait. You can look this shit up.

I don't think you're arguing with me. Understand, I'm not prescribing anything, I'm just laying out how I think things work.
>>
>>29337087
That's...a good point, actually.
Most of the transsexuals who are happy, well-adjusted individuals were pretty feminine to start off with and became happier once they turned into their true selves.
Kim Petras is a good example.
>>
>>29340295

Most are rich too.
>>
>>29336904
>Im not a tranny so let me explain what its like to be a tranny therefore trans are dumb
Nigger you just went full retarded
>>
>>29337087
The first cause of suicide among trannies is not passing. They go from ugly male to ugly nongendered abomination and their chances of finding a mate go from 6% to 0.00003%, same for jobs and real friends.
>>
Trannies should all just kill themeselves they'll never be the opposite gender no matter how hard they LARP.
>>
>>29340486
who are you talking to
bloxbloxblox
>>
>>29337894
I like to brownse and have a laugh
>>
>>29340463
No its the never ending insanity of not being in the right body. Beauty is not important. Hormones alleviate a fuck ton of themental pain.
>>
>>29337087
>16-22
Well, I started at 20, now I'm 24 so... half right?
>No/almost no friends
Welcome to r9k/
>Single parent home or divorced family
Divorced. They are in good terms, though, is not strange for one of them to stay in the other's house.
>Loves video games/anime too much
Vidya and study is all I have. Can live without it as long as I have music, movies, books...
Kind of. I was bullied by a guy many years older cause I had feminine features.
Nah. Had a wonderful relationship with a guy for years.
Student
>Not successful with school
Never had a problem
Never played a MMO
> men who don't know /HOW/ to be a man
kek, I was a tall, fit guy with a killer beard and an impeccable fashion sense. I had girls asking me out even when it wasn't a secret that I liked guys.

Well memed, sir, well memed...
>>29340540
Nah, is definitely not passing
>>
We have a title for them: Degenerates.
>>
Let's take a moment to adhere to trans logic;

I have always identifies as a clarinet. Therefore, I am a clarinet.
>>
>>29340755
>fit half of them
>"haha but kinda not really"
>student unemployed like its an excuse
>I was just b-bullied cause I looked feminine
>had a relationship WITH A GUY (like its hard to pick up a guy)
>well memed
you are the meme, and its hilarious you cant see it
>>
>>29337087
This should be used as a "Tranny Detector"
or maybe the "Tranny Starter pack"
>>
>>29340900
it's also the robot starter pack
>>
>>29340886
>student unemployed like its an excuse
It is. Young people have an unemployment rate of 50% here.
> I was just b-bullied cause I looked feminine
H-he said I had faggot hands, anon! He broke my thumbs!
Sadly, I ended bulling someone else a few years later
>had a relationship WITH A GUY (like its hard to pick up a guy)
Of course I had a relationship with a guy, I don't like girls, anon. What did you expect? Why aren't you in some remote village fucking goats? Cause you are not into that, I guess.

Don't be foolish, anon, I don't deny that part of it is a meme and for some even an attempt to escape reality, but trying to generalize such a divided group... Stupid, anon, is stupid.
>>29340788
That's exactly what is anon, you are brilliant.
>>
Trannies are cute mang, why you gotta hate
>>
>>29341059
Its like you're an insecure person who can't handle even a little bantz and has to defend your view in case you think its wrong!
>>
>>29336840
>>hates themselves up to their adulthood when their self hate gets unbearable
Just hate for my body, i love myself
>>if they're ugly they are fucked
FFS surgery
>>if they aren't they still have to deal with taking hormones and having to get surgery
Pills in the morning with the vitamins you should be taking anyways. Big deal. Bottom surgery optional.
>>they have immense emotional swings from the hormones
I don't but hormones are a convenient excuse for being bitchy.
>>most likely will commit suicide (41% of all transpeople have admitted to attempting suicide) And that's just people that have admitted it, there are probably lots that lied
Nah man too many games to look forward to
>>probably abused as children
Never but daddy wasnt there
>>
I feel horrible for them. But part of me wants to scream at them to hide their mental illness for their own sake.
Reality is reality and not able to be changed with desire. Deciding to go drag all the time destroys the way society precieves you, makes it extremely hard to get a job, and puts you in a very vonerable state.
Seriously, do what everyone had to do before this wave of false acceptance, hide it, ignore it, focus on family and financial prospects. Because like everyone else you are not going to be happy.
>>
Why can't they just brainwash themselves into "identifying" as their biological sex? Sounds way easier desu
>>
>>29341108
Wow, where did that came from?
We were just chatting man, I wanted to learn about other points of view.
I'm not trying to make anyone change their mind, keep pitting, keep hating, whatever, I'm ok with it.
>>29341243
Wish it was that easy.
But most people can't even brainwash themselves into being straight, how can you repress this shit?
>>
You're arguing a strawman.
>>
>>29341243
Well, you can. You turn out depressed, unhappy, extremely detached and people feel sorry for you on sight... kind of exactly the average robot.

Sources: I've seen some sh*t.
>>
So basically: we should pity trannies
>>
>>29341817
That would be inhumane.
>>
>>29336840
>most likely will commit suicide
>41% have attempted

Are you an idiot?
>>
"What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;"
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.