[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's that moment of the day again, anon. You suddenly stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (27 KB, 545x362) Image search: [Google]
B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg
27 KB, 545x362
It's that moment of the day again, anon.
You suddenly stop scrolling and see this pic.
Yeah, this one again. The one that makes you realize that :
-High school was supposed to be "the best time of your life" and you didn't have fun at all
-It's been quite some time now since you left HS
-HS cuties getting married now
-HS Chads got successful careers
-Some of those former HS cuties hit the wall really quick and look like shit now, but you don't feel bad for them : you feel bad about yourself, as it makes you realize tide and time wait for no man
-Even most former "failed normies" got their lives back on the tracks, and everything remains the same for you : you're a bitter friendless virgin
-You don't feel bad for the ones who didn't, because your life is still worst than theirs

It's that moment of the day again, anon.
Oh, by the way :
>2002 is as far away as 2030
>You think this is le years meme then slowly realize it's true
>>
How is 2016 half over already. FUCK
>>
>>29336777
>June 17, 2016
>You feel like January 1st was like two days ago
Tic, toc, tic, toc.
>>
>>29336741
I'm thinking about moving in with my alcoholic sister and seeing if I can get a job and finish what I need to transfer
>>
This is why I stayed up all night, so I can crash asleep and wake up having forgotten all the horrible truths in this thread.
>>
>>29336822
Why moving in with an alcoholic ? At that point you're better in your parents basement
How old are you?
>>
>>29336741
>2002 is as far away as 2030

scared me and sent chills down my spine

2016 to 1990 is 1990 to 1964

I used to think a distance in time that far apart would surely change someone but still I remember a time when I would sit alone, and play with my amiga at home.
>>
>>29336842
I live in a shitty small town. Time is ticking and I need a decent college degree to prepare for the days of automation.
>>
>>29336741
>HS cuties hit the wall really quick and look like shit now, but you don't feel bad for them : you feel bad about yourself, as it makes you realize tide and time wait for no man

This one is probably the worst
>Total shy and quite nice cutie back in the days
>Used single-mom Stacy with a boring life now
>I feel bad for myself, not for her

I mean, I looked like shit as a teenager and still look like shit today, while she at least saw what it's like to be good-looking at some point in your life.
But this brings such a "time goes by" feeling, that's dreadful.
>>
>>29336962
I saw a girl I went to school with when I went shopping with my mom. I'm glad she didn't recognize me though she came close. She actually has a job and probably her own place while I'm just a neet who can't afford netflix
>>
>>29336896
Well, I'd like to tell you "there's still some time left". You can still change your life for the better.
Trust me, I would have loved to hear that when I was 23.
At some point it really is too late.
>>
File: AE8xGQD.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
AE8xGQD.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
>22
>Dropped out of Jr high at 15, got first job at 16, got GED at 17 and enrolled in community college because poor
>never went to high school, know fucking no one, literally autistic and can't socialize worth a shit
>pass classes and flunk out of a bunch of others, drop to 2.4 GPA and stop attending school at 20 and get a decent job
>now 22, still virgin and the only friends I have are online and many miles from me
>time keeps on going, but I'm still right here
>>
>>29337058
At least you got online friends and shit m8
I can't even get a driving license
>>
>>29337148
Sorry senpai
If it makes you feel better I literally never leave the house except for going to the store or for work. If I could never drive I would.
>>
>>29336878
>2016 to 1990 is 1990 to 1964

Holy shit
Am I the only one who thinks the world hasn't changed that much since 1990 ?
Like, from 64 to 90 we went through a hell lot of pop culture movements and big things, from Bob Dylan to Madonna, from Planet Of The Apes to Star Wars, from Buffalo Springfiel to Michael Jackson, from baby-boomers to edgy early-90s sitcom teens, then

>"Golden era" of hip hop, R&B then Major Lazer
>Movies are shit
>People are shit
>>
>>29337190
>I literally never leave the house except for going to the store or for work

That's my life in a nutshell
>>
>>29336741
>-High school was supposed to be "the best time of your life" and you didn't have fun at all

no its not supposed to be the best time of ones life. High school sucks balls for everyone(even if you're one of the few who manage to get laid). Just fuck puberty

>-It's been quite some time now since you left HS

hahaha fuck your assumptions op, for I never went to HS :D

>-HS cuties getting married now

Are you joking? Those once HS cuties are now washed up husbandless whores with fatherless gremlins clinging to their withered teats. Rising the next generation of degenerate hussy girl spawn to insure an unbroken cyclic of welfare leeches.

>-HS Chads got successful careers

"successful" HS chads were and always will be worthless fuckups when it comes to completing anything but banging adolescent skanks. the ones who moved on to successful careers were the middle of the road, hard working normie types with a wee bit of actual talent. The chad of old are all currently flipping burgers and wasting their time like most other normies.

>-Some of those former HS cuties hit the wall really quick and look like shit now, but you don't feel bad for them : you feel bad about yourself, as it makes you realize tide and time wait for no man

nope, i can say i feel pretty good about where i am in life when i look on the utter train wrack that has become of their existence(note: i had friends who went to HS and so i knew people from that sphere).

>-Even most former "failed normies" got their lives back on the tracks, and everything remains the same for you : you're a bitter friendless virgin

there are worst fates then being a wage salve, being a shut in isn't one of them fucker.

>-You don't feel bad for the ones who didn't, because your life is still worst than theirs

my life (while lonely at times) is still pretty sweet. fuck you.
>>
time is cruel
>>
>>29337453
Why taking so much time to reply if you already know this thread isn't about people like you?
Why the fuck, anon ?
>>
File: tt.png (161 KB, 340x200) Image search: [Google]
tt.png
161 KB, 340x200
>>29337499
boredom mostly and it took like a minute to type out. *shrugs*
>>
>>29337539
>Taking a minute of your time to go "I-it doesn't apply to m-me"
>>
>>29337499
also why is everyone so down on themselves on this board? like i'm a shut in too yet i still enjoy my life and don't dis-like myself.

Yes there are problems with my existence, and there are things that need to be improved.

but I don't see why people keep going the extra mile to make bots who are already having a hard time feel even worst/more down on themselves. Since our lives can be hard enough without post trash like this.

I shall always take time out of my long, relaxed day to say FUCK YOU to op if they make these types of threads if is so desire.

For they are trash for making such threads and I shall call them out on their shit if i so desire.
>>
>>29337679
>Taking a minute of your time to go "It doesn't apply to me"

remember anon when you quote me to not stutter. I know im imposing but that's no excuse to speak improperly.
>>
>>29337740
people are shut-ins for different reasons

for some people like you it's because they enjoy the shutin life and just don't care for the world, and they can be happy

for others it's because there's something wrong with us that prevents us from engaging with the world even though we kind of want to, so we're miserable
>>
The bittersweet feeling is seeing a new generation of teenagers who aren't nostalgic for the shit you grew up with.

They have no idea what it is and it is now just gone.

On the one hand, it's sad because it is over and the next generation doesn't understand, but on the other hand it is sweet because it was a special culture, time, and place just for you.
>>
>>29337740
For someone who enjoys life you surely seem quite mad against a "/fuck time/" thread maker
>>
>>29337740
Self-pity is a fucked up drug. It's poisonous but also tasty.

If there is one advice I could give to young people it is NEVER give in to self-pity. It will wreck your life and waste your opportunities.
>>
File: 1464799410421.gif (1005 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1464799410421.gif
1005 KB, 500x281
>>29336741
>2016 started 6.5 months ago
>>
>>29336741
High school is supposed to be boring as fuck. You're trapped in class nearly all day and you don't even get your own driver's license until your last year.

College was supposed to be the best time of my life and I fucked that chance up big time. Those are the years I wish I could relive, fuck high school.
>>
>>29338211
desu college was just the years i realized i was doomed forever.

i did the best i could. to some degree even lived the normie life, on some nights out-partied the lot of them, even two groups of normies. [roommates got tired, went for a walk, met another group and went with them until they too fell asleep.], but nobody remembered me or specifically wanted to be with me. they made their own arrangements and ignored me.

nobody hated me, but i'm certain that deep down, perhaps subconsciously, they knew I was different and acted accordingly. normies will never accept me.
>>
>>29337058
lol, you have a job what are you even doing here. I can't get a job and a driver's liscence
>>
>>29338560
That was me all throughout college but I finally found a group of friends recently that actually remember me and invite me out to shit and stuff. Had to hang around them a while until it stuck but it is possible.
>>
File: Rain Improved.jpg (164 KB, 480x750) Image search: [Google]
Rain Improved.jpg
164 KB, 480x750
>High school was supposed to be "the best time of your life" and you didn't have fun at all

Clearly not true, as I lost my virginity, dude_weed'd, took my first tabs, and burned down the locker room for lulz before lulz were a thing.

Also, got someone else expelled for it. His poorfag family used his college funds to pay for the property damage, totalling ~$50k. He went to CC and basically disappeared into oblivion once he started shooting heroin.

All before I could even legally drive :^)

but yes, I can relate to that whole existential crisis thing that happens when you have a lot of pent up resentments toward yourself
>>
>>29337304
Culture has changed a lot since 1990. Dramatically, actually. So much so if you can't see it for yourself it's not worth arguing because it's so obvious that if you didn't figure that out on your own no amount of arguing is going to convince you.
>>
File: 28974982.png (302 KB, 607x424) Image search: [Google]
28974982.png
302 KB, 607x424
>>29336741
>Some of those former HS cuties hit the wall really quick and look like shit now, but you don't feel bad for them : you feel bad about yourself, as it makes you realize tide and time wait for no man

MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>29336741
life is like a race where you keep running and even tho you get more and more tired you only go faster with every step
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.