[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else has reached that point where they are completely alone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1450755342765.jpg (45 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
1450755342765.jpg
45 KB, 500x466
Who else has reached that point where they are completely alone and friendless....and okay? I at least have a job, so I'm a semi-normie....I just go to work, then I come home and read my books, play my games, and my animes, and then repeat.

It's not that bad of a life. I don't feel lonely, I think I did at one point a long time ago, but I've transcended loneliness and replaced it with the bliss of gettin comfy alone in my room and the peace of solitude.
>>
>>29336584
I'm the same except I don't have a job or normal life and I'm not okay at all with it
>>
You think you've transcended it, but it will hit you again
>>
You sound exactly like me. I think I got lonely as a child but I honestly don't even know what it feels like these days.

I still regret being such a massive loner though because it means I'm missing out on experiences and not making memories. Most days bleed together and feel the same.

Also I feel like I'm going to regret not having children. I'm worried that I'll end up as a bitter old man who knows the feeling of loneliness too well.
>>
Being completely alone and friendless only feels good when I'm a NEET because I don't even have to think other people, just wake up, play some vidya and watch some anime, shit and sleep and repeat
Whenever I'm forced to go outside I start to go into angst overdrive about my pathetic existence, like right now I'm in college and want to sudoku.
>>
File: 1357197957943.png (477 KB, 653x766) Image search: [Google]
1357197957943.png
477 KB, 653x766
>>29338114
Working sucks because of this. Co-workers will always ask probing questions about your personal or social life.

Every Friday
>so what's on for the weekend?
>big plans for the weekend?

Every Monday
>so what did you do on the weekend?
>you look tired, did you have a big weekend?
>>
I know exactly how you feel. Im pretty sure i have crossed all boundaries in terms of loneliness though, I have not one single friend or someone to talk to, hell i havent even talked to my family in a year they probably think ive killed myself. Ive completely forgotten what it would feel like just to talk to someone. Yet im ok with my computer and everything somehow.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.