[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are gay people who want to get aids. It is called pozzing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1465154560275.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465154560275.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
There are gay people who want to get aids. It is called pozzing.
>>
>>29336389
This cant be real... go on OP.
>>
>>29336411
Some man asked me when I was walking home if I wanted to get pozzed. I rab away cause it was a short mexican but looked it up.
>>
Yeah it's disgusting and gives us a bad name. Straight people do it, too, but it's more common among gay men for some reason. Not that it's popular or anything.

It's thought if one of the ultimate sexual taboos, which is why I believe people actually seek it out. To willingly give/receive HIV is fucking insane and disgusting, but the thrill of the act somehow attracts people because of how morally shunned gay sex and STDs are.
>>
>>29336389
Honestly, people who do that should be burned alive in public. Gay or straight. Giver AND receiver. HIV is one of the biggest and worst dragons humanity is trying to slay right now. Contributing to its spread deliberately should be punishable by death. A painful, humiliating death.

>People should have the right! It's their body!
Nobody should have the right to do this, and really, nobody does. You're infringing upon the rights of others to live and be happy by allowing this disease to spread.

>But what if I only give it to willing partners?
There's no guarantee that you won't get wounded near somebody else with an open wound, that you won't get hurt and accidentally give it to a paramedic who pricks him/herself, or that some other mishap won't spread it via another innocent person's open wound. You're turning your entire body into a biological weapon. There's also no guarantee that the person you spread it to has even the slightest regard for the safety of others.

>But it's treatable now! They could live a long time if blah blah blah...
Fuck you. You're a traitor to the human race, and no argument about treatability makes it okay to spread an incurable illness.

I wish the CIA was going after these assholes and not dissidents. I'd shoot the Virgin Mary herself if she deliberately spread HIV. Again, traitors to the entire fucking species.
>>
The only gay person I know is HIV positive and severely mentally ill. The memes don't lie
>>
>>29336411
Google bug chasing it's another name for it. It's more disgusting than hurt core cp
>>
>>29336947
This, this is truth
>>
>>29336389
It's CALLED bug chasing you mong
>>
>>29336947
Nothing wrong with pozzing man I pozzed herpes but I wouldnt want to pozz aids.
>>
http://m.efukt.com/21298_I_Want_HIV.html

>These people actually exist
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.