[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /fucking done/? I feel bored with life. I feel defeated,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 19
File: 1430448456052.gif (971 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1430448456052.gif
971 KB, 500x500
Who here /fucking done/?

I feel bored with life. I feel defeated, in a way.

I've only had one serious girlfriend in my life, and yet I feel as if I still haven't moved on from her over two years ago. Which was about the same amount of time I spent with her. Meanwhile she jumped on the dick carousel less than a week after she dumped me.

Is it such an incredibly hard request to be loved and love in a relationship? Just frustrated as fuck. Either everybody I meet is boring as fuck and shallow or they're already in a relationship, or simply not interested in me.

In any case, I'm simply done with life as I'm living it right now. I'm tired of it. So I'm living out of my car for a year and traveling the country, traveling from North Carolina to Colorado and then to Oregon and maybe even Canada.
>>
How old r u op?

This is important
>>
File: 1461723056110.gif (992 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461723056110.gif
992 KB, 500x281
>>29336396
Almost 20.

Explain why this is important.
>>
Me
I want to do a bunch of drugs and other mind-rending shit until I completely lose awareness of this conception of reality

Life doesn't like that, though. Doesn't want me to. Maybe not yet or maybe not ever.

And I'm not ready yet too. My mindset is too negative. I had a glimpse of something different for awhile, been chasing that dragon but it's not working out. I can only hope for the best in the future.
>>
>>29336459
Maybe he's gonna tell you the ''you're still young'' bullshit.
>>
>>29336498
Well he is.

Come back when 25+, faggos
>>
>>29336350
>genericmoodyweeb
>>
File: 0002.gif (439 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
0002.gif
439 KB, 500x250
>>29336350
>everyone i meet

lucky you dude im sat here, not gone out to talk to someone in 2 years, at least you're out there trying to meet people

but could you stop with the whole "i'm done" shit noone is gonna care about some fag who is living out of his car

turn gay, go find an ok guy
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 593x936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 593x936
Me. I hate myself so much, I find problems when there's none there, and I take advice or criticism very badly. I made 5 mistakes at work today, because apparently I'm too stupid to make fucking custard right

Should I just end it?
>>
File: 1461650434464.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461650434464.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>>29336469
That is about where I'm at right now. I'm cutting back on my marijuana consumption...for reasons I don't even really know. I guess just to cut my tolerance back a bit and save some money, but then I have these thoughts of nihilism and absurdism and say "who even gives a fuck?".

I feel like I could relate to you a lot if we were in real life friends. I too think my mindset is exceedingly negative...of course being on this website doesn't exactly help with that, and probably just further reinforces my own frustration with the world.

>>29336548
>implying that when you're at college and trying to make life decisions that will affect the rest of your life when you're 20 isn't difficult and frustrating

>>29336591
I'm fucking trying to do something with my life and it just seems pointless. I'm already bisexual, I would date anybody who is a decent person, is mildly attractive (people routinely say I'm a 7+/10 so I don't think this is unreasonable), and who is loyal.

>>29336617
Keep living on in spite of your struggles and frustration. That's what I'm doing.
>>
File: 0001.gif (613 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
0001.gif
613 KB, 320x240
>>29336763
>7/10

You're sat here crying about how bad your life is fuck me man, post face pic right fucking now

>i've only had one serious girlfriend in my life

how many none "serious"?
>>
>>29336818
Just forget it, hes a total young normalfag seeking attention on a board with kissless virgins. I mean for fuck sake he is only 19 and had a gf already but broke up, then other non-serious gfs. He is basically a chad and thinks he has problems. Get some fuckin perspective OP and enjoy your damn life.
>>
File: me on the left.jpg (59 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.jpg
59 KB, 540x960
>>29336852
>implying women don't detest me for the most part
>implying I'm not a social autist

>>29336818
Two. One of them transitioned to a guy after she dumped me.
>>
>>29336818
Also...I'm not even saying I have a bad life. I'm just saying I'm tired of life. I'm tired of living a boring conforming existence within the confines of society.

It's a fucking frustration and I come here to vent on a shithole board.
>>
>>29336952
oh not too bad then i guess

>>29336985
it's just most people would like to be where you are, like you're ranting about a fairly good life etc, you don't look too bad etc you're p lucky

i'm like 4/10 with a 4.5inch so rip me dude, i'm a 22 year old neet and i'm p jealous of your life so could you please get off my board and please take your 19 year old spergouts else where.

>>
>>29337125
This entire board is "look at how bad my life is compared to yours I'm so unfortunate compared to you, YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT ROUGH FUCK YOU NORMALFAG LEAVE MY BOARD FUCKING IDIOT"

>get off """"""""""""my"""""""""""" board
"no"
>>
File: 0022.jpg (22 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
0022.jpg
22 KB, 500x280
>>29337197
nah, it's just annoying to see kids crying about stupid shit, and attention seekers are gross

you made a whole thread to yourself on this "shithole bored"

c u friendo
>>
>>29337308
Gee wiz, you sure showed me :^)
>>
>>29336498
Well, he is.
I'm 30 and a kisslessvirgin, how do you feel about that?
>>
File: 1462421892002.jpg (335 KB, 700x910) Image search: [Google]
1462421892002.jpg
335 KB, 700x910
>>29336350
>>29336459
>still a teenager
>already had a serious girlfriend

this is bait right? your situation isn't bad at all
>>
>>29336350
I'm 21 and I haven't even held hands with a girl. Looks like you're complaining too much.
>>
File: 1461633400251.jpg (995 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
1461633400251.jpg
995 KB, 2250x2250
>>29337434
>implying that having once had a girlfriend means you're happy

I'm just FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHITTY FUCKING TIME WE LIVE IN, I'M FUCKING TIRED OF THE GARBAGE LIVES WE HAVE TO LEAD WHERE WE HAVE TO APPLY TO SHITTY FUCKING JOBS AND BOW DOWN TO A BOSS AND FOLLOW SJW DOCTRINES AND LET OURSELVES BE KEKED BY ALL THE FUCKING BULLSHIT IN THE WORLD

I JUST WANT TO FUCKING FARM AND GET AWAY FROM THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT THAT IM CONFINED TO, WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT A GIRLFRIEND IN THE GRANDSCHEME OF THINGS. I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT BECAUSE LIFE IS FUCKING BLAND.

IM FUCKING TIRED OF HOW THIS LIFE IS. IM TRYING TO CHANGE IT AND ITS FUCKING HARD.
>>
>>29336350
>So I'm living out of my car for a year and traveling the country, traveling from North Carolina to Colorado and then to Oregon and maybe even Canada.
That sounds awesome, but that's hardly a year's worth of traveling. Do you have enough money saved up?
>>
>>29337395
What powers do you have?
>>
thanks OP reading similar misfortune made it better, i've been feeling the same way lately
>>
>>29337628
I'm going to be staying in Colorado for 3 months or so, until the winter comes. I don't want to get stuck in blizzards since I've never experienced that, so then I'll be spending another 3 or so months to Oregon. The time inbetween I'll just be seeing random things I want to see, like Yellowstone.

I have 12k in my bank right now, I know I'll burn about 1k on gas alone which will suck. I'm hoping I can land a job quickly. If I can't find a job in one town...because I'm living in my car I can simply drive to another and apply to more and more and more jobs until I finally get one, then work my ass off. I'll be living off of a diet of rice + beans + chicken and fresh fruit and veggies, so the cost of living will be low. I'm going to get a gym membership to the YMCA to take showers. Since I have no kitchen in my car I'll be using a cigarette lighter outlet cooking system I'll be buying online soon.
>>
>>29337767
>I don't want to get stuck in blizzards since I've never experienced that
Being in a car during a blizzard is the comfiest thing ever, I highly recommend you stay for at least one blizzard.
>>
>>29336952
You are attractive. You look like a normie. You have no reason to be a robot.

Here I am sitting with my 3/10 face and feels.
>>
File: IMG_6353.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6353.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>29336350
ive been in a few relationships and banged a lot of girls. all girls will fuck you over. no matter what. find a passion and pursue it to the bitter end. you will never find love in a woman if you depend on women for love and happiness. its the truth, its not an easy pill to swallow, but there will be harder ones in life.
>>
darker than black was pretty shit desu I don't know why it is recommended so often. hated most of the characters and animu cliches. second season was especially bad
>>
>>29337898
I kind of agree
Especially with the second season
The OVAs were great, though, imo
Loved that Hei + Yin romance
>>
>>29337748
I'm glad, anon. Finding some comfort in this world is all that we can ask for.

>>29337821
I suppose it would be an interesting experience. I just don't have any back up plan if my car gets stuck under too much snow or anything, plus it'll be pretty fucking cold. Thankfully I'm getting a really really warm sleeping bag so I'll be okay.

>>29337822
Unless you're a 10/10 Chad, you can still be attractive and be a fucking sperglord loser that girls avoid like the plague.

Also I doubt you're a 3/10, post face.

>>29337876
I didn't make this clear in the OP because I didn't think this would get any attention, but I'm really just rather bored with life. The whole girlfriend aspect is only a small portion of my frustration. I'm tired with my existence. Nothing seems to change unless I proactively take huge steps to make it change. And even then...it all just seems to be the same color of dull grey.

I can't remember the last time I felt emotionally stimulated and felt love. I feel like I'm suffocating daily. Like a dull, aching shell.

And that's what makes me despair. I know that I shouldn't have to rely on another person to be happy. But the past two years I feel dead inside.

>you will never find love in a woman
I also don't think generalizing a population of millions of people has any merit

That's the thing. There are so many fucking shit tier women out there, but I know deep down in my heart that there are good ones out there who won't fuck you over, much to the angst of the stereotypical woman hating 4chan memer.

>>29337898
I thought it was good. It was the first anime I watched. I rewatched it a few years back and still liked it. And I'm about 1/3rd the way done rewatching it for the third time and still think it's a good action anime. I feel like the characters were pretty enjoyable for the most part. Of course it has plotholes and such, but the part of the anime I liked best was the universe it was in.
>>
File: dddddd.jpg (11 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
dddddd.jpg
11 KB, 600x434
>>29336350

Yeah, I sort of feel that way, OP. I'm starting to think of suicide as an option. No way to make life worth living
>>
>>29338055
>I just don't have any back up plan if my car gets stuck under too much snow or anything
Bring a snow shovel.
>>
>>29337876
Is that a fucking chick tract?
>>
>>29338067
I'm not quite there yet. I refuse to end my own life directly. The most I'll do is smoke a bunch of weed and do crazy drugs and make my life shorter.

>no way to make life worth living
I'm trying to see if I can. I said to myself...fuck it. Who fucking cares. I'll drop out of college, make some money, and travel the country. I'll see if completely changing my surroundings, lifestyle, and people I interact with can't make this life more interesting. Maybe I'll find something.

I'm just ready to go on an adventure. Maybe you should consider the same?

>>29338112
Not much room in a van for that with all my other things. Keep in mind EVERYTHING I need to comfortably live and eat will have to fit in that car.
>>
>>29338117
lol yes it is a chick tract
>>
>>29338223
>Keep in mind EVERYTHING I need to comfortably live and eat will have to fit in that car.
You could get one of those pods that goes on top of the van. Just trust me. If you've never experienced a good snowstorm, you should.
>>
>>29338277
The most snow I've ever seen was probably about 8 inches. Probably not a "good snowstorm" by the standards of people in Colorado.
>>
File: feels_bad_cat.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
feels_bad_cat.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
>>29337582
Same age and Sam situation, I'm trying to re take my exams I fucked up in highschool but I'm just not the type for it, I'll make resolutions and get some revision done but by the next day I'm back to my usual self
>>
File: 1447028469529.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1447028469529.png
48 KB, 400x389
>>29338223
>I'm just ready to go on an adventure. Maybe you should consider the same?

I wish this meme would die.
>>
>>29336350

>be 20
>have very few "friends" who never hang out with me
>never had a gf
>everyone at my college is either indifferent to me or fucks around with me (thought that ended in HS but I guess not)
>adults outside college make fun of me when I go outside

I'm very close to considering suicide at this point. I used to force myself to be optimistic but at this point my energy is really starting to run out.
>>
>>29338369
If you're considering suicide then you have literally nothing to lose. Just walk away from every responsibility you have and get away from it all if you really are wanting to end it.

>>29338347
The worst part is that in this day and age, even if you do well in college, you're not even guaranteed a job or anything.

>>29338383
>energy is starting to run out
this hits too close to home
>>
>>29338421

Sometimes I think about joining the army, I think I could get into that life. I like following a strict schedule and always having work to do, it's always temporary but it gives me some purpose.

What's holding me back is that I don't think I'd fit in there and would probably be shat on by everyone else for my 3 years of service. Fuck that.
>>
>>29338421
>If you're considering suicide then you have literally nothing to lose. Just walk away from every responsibility you have and get away from it all if you really are wanting to end it.

>Get away from every responsibility you have

How the fuck is "walking away" from my life going to fix any of my problems? Seriously, this is a naive way of thinking.
>>
>>29338421
I'm pretty sure I've got some kind of depersonalization because I seriously don't feel any connection to my reflection anymore, it's more of a "this is how the world perceives me" feeling
It's like some autismo looser jumped into my body at the end of high school and what's left of what I was now has to watch it play out
>>
>>29336350
>never persued higher education
>never bothered with actual hobbys
>never attempted to get into an actual career
>never even considered trying to take part in the world around you
>never seeked fame nor fortune
>never went further than you could go and come back with reasonable commodity
>never looked at nature, society, politics, philosophy, science with real hunger of knowing and understanding
>never tried to be more like him, to elevate yourself, never tried to fly
no anon, you are not bored with life, life is bored with you
>>
>>29338588

>tfw I was once thirsty for an understanding of the world and became a disillusioned /pol/tard in the process
>>
>>29338522
I wouldn't do military shit because I don't feel like being a tool for the government to profit on. I would however find an organization I feel is worth putting my time into and doing that. Something with a structure like the military, but for a good purpose.

>>29338588
This is the dumbest post in the entire thread.
>never persued higher education
I actually am taking a break from college to travel the country. Fuck off.
>never bothered with actual hobbys
I make music and play in a band. I spend most of my free time listening to new music.
>never attempted to get into an actual career
I'm not even 20 yet.
>never even considered trying to take part in the world around you
People push me away. I interact as honestly with people as possible...and yet it never gets me anywhere.
>never seeked fame nor fortune
I made 8 thousand dollars off selling virtual hats in a video game at age 16.
>never went further than you could go and come back with reasonable commodity
Literally going on a cross country trip
>never looked at nature, society, politics, philosophy, science with real hunger of knowing and understanding
I would love nothing more than to spend all my time in nature on a farm.
>never tried to be more like him, to elevate yourself, never tried to fly

Your post is absolute garbage and you should kill yourself.

>>29338576
FUCK. This resonates with me a lot. I know I have some mental issues, residual from when I would spend hours each day washing my hands and performing OCD rituals that would keep me up at night, but I don't know if I've reached denationalization yet.
>>
>>29338642
Iktfb
There are traps waiting for all kinds of people
Sucks when you sacrifice so much of your original perspective, and once you realize you cherished it deeply, it's no longer anywhere to be found
>>
>>29338656
what a cunty cunt you are, it was supposed to be inspirational not taken literally
>>
>>29338656

I don't see it as being a tool. You get a nice pay, nice benefits, etc. and you get something to do. If I wasn't so socially awkward I'd join.
>>
File: 1465878951656.jpg (7 KB, 192x250) Image search: [Google]
1465878951656.jpg
7 KB, 192x250
>>29338055
>>29337125
>>29336952
>>29336763
>>29338421

If you post like this. You are reddit faggots. Just a warning to all you reddit fags trying to hide among 4chan. Stop posting like you are on reddit. You can simply respond to each anon individually. Laughable.
>>
The only reason I don't throw in the towel is because of my brother. And even then it's kind of like he's dragging a corpse around, trying to get it to act like the big brother he remembers. Like Swiss Army Man, only I'm useless.
I haven't talked to anybody of my own volition in a couple of years. Hardly leave the apartment. Sex disgusts me. Romance, too, to a lesser extent.
I sometimes wish nobody loved me so I could rot in peace.

>>29338226

I don't remember that one, what's it about?
>>
>>29338704
too bad OP's actually being pretty damn respectful and considerate in this thread

he actually seems like a nice guy
>>
>>29338683

I know, I'd love to go back to being an idealistic liberal but those days are gone. I can try but deep inside I never feel it.

>>29338704

I can see what you where trying with that post but it was kind of blunt senpai. A lot of people here HAVE tried, you're basically spitting in their face. Faggot.
>>
>>29338791
>I sometimes wish nobody loved me so I could rot in peace.
I sometimes feel this way too
But then I think about how terrifying it would be, especially because I've never been used to it. I'm pretty used to hatred, but I'm not used to not being loved at all whatsoever (even if it sometimes feels like I don't really deserve to be loved).

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. In exchange for making the world more daunting, you get the pressure needed to expel you from it instead of being trapped in this twilight zone. Weird feels.
>>
File: 1450087838857.png (631 KB, 681x681) Image search: [Google]
1450087838857.png
631 KB, 681x681
>>29336350
>literally 19 years old
>I've had it with life
YOU HAVE LIFE BY THE FUCKING BALLS YOU LITTLE FUCKING RETARD. FUCKING CHRIST.
>>
>>29338704
>makes a post saying how I'm not trying hard enough to enjoy life and how I should try to do X things
>gets mad when I point out how literally every part of the post is inaccurate
>"dood metaphor lmao"

>>29338760
I suppose it depends on your point of view with that. I just personally don't like the idea at all.

>>29338791
Fuck man. I'm sorry to hear that. That sounds awful.

>>29338807
I appreciate it mate, thank you.
>>
>>29336350
The truth is that the society has lied to you. As a man you can't expect to be in a loving relationship or any relationship in this life. It happens but it's not something to be chased, to be put as a highest priority or (as relationship break down as they inevitably do) you'll risk falling apart more often. Yes the society tells both guys and girls that there is somebody out there who will love them but that is true only for girls. Women don't love men in the same way men love women. That's why your whore ex went on and fucked another guy - it's how they feel about this, they get over "bad deals" pretty quickly.
>>
>>29338890
It doesn't feel like it. It feels like the only way to make life interesting is to live life on the edge and live dangerously. That's why I'm traveling and living out of my car for a year.

>>29338923
And that crushes me. I just wish I could find somebody who cares about me and who I can love in return. I don't even care if they're a girl. I'm fine with guys, too.
>>
>>29338959
Getting a dog is the best thing a man can do regarding that. A dog will love you more than any man or woman. It sounds silly but if you'll live alone for years it won't seem so silly anymore.
>>
>>29338867

I fucking earned my brother's love. Did my best to raise him after our parents died, protected him from getting hurt at the cost of my own safety. And I think I've fucking earned one selfish wish, for it to all end. But once you've invested so much of yourself into something or someone you just feel stuck. And sometimes you resent anybody you're staying around for. I'm filthy enough as a person and comfortable enough in my dark rooms I reject people who try flirting with me or even chatting because I'm paranoid they want something else. I'm going to try therapy because of, surprise, my brother. I don't even know how much of the me he wants back was real. I died on the inside a long time ago, but I kept making him lunches for school and helping him with homework. I held it together until I found a little three-room coffin to call my own and he was off to college. Do you know what it's like to have lived for someone that doesn't need you anymore? He doesn't even realize he doesn't need me anymore, the little dork was always sentimental. Bringing home strays and hurt birds all the time.
I probably sound like a little bitch but I don't care. Shitty day.
>>
>>29338959
> I just wish I could find somebody who cares about me and who I can love in return

I know that feel. It sickens me how casual normies are about dating and even having sex. If I'm thinking about a relationship I always take it seriously, but that always scares women so I fail. I feel like I'll never find anybody.
>>
>>29338055
>generalizing a population of millions of people

i mean awalt, but even without generalizing the people, finding some elusive concept of "love" in someone else is just not a way that reality works. it always goes sour once you and your partner shed your illusions.
>>
>>29339060

You sound like a cool guy, but yes, you're kind of acting like a bitch right now.

I don't know why you want to kill yourself, but it sounds like you actually have a lot of characte.

Hang in there senpai.
>>
>>29338421
geography has nothing to do with the mental burden that leads to suicidal thoughts. you carry the emotional baggage from all past situations with you, and it warps all new situations into the same, and usually even worse. life is a feedback loop.
>>
File: 1463203744467.jpg (873 KB, 1400x2250) Image search: [Google]
1463203744467.jpg
873 KB, 1400x2250
>OP is 20 years old
>has had a girlfriend before
>LIFE IS SO HARD, THE STRUGGLES

you know nothing. leave this board.
>>
File: 1429075990387.jpg (75 KB, 847x757) Image search: [Google]
1429075990387.jpg
75 KB, 847x757
>>29338890

>OP is 20
>has had girlfriend and sex
>already thinks his life is over

>meanwhile we are probably over 25 and forever kissless virgin neet
>>
I've started hanging out on /v/ because I know there will be more virgins there than on here.

Thanks a fucking lot OP. We care so much about your fucking depression and 3 gfs.
>>
>>29336350
I don't know OP, I get the feeling most young people in developed countries feel that exact way, so I'm thinking you'll be fine since you're choosing to do your own thing. Don't let yourself grow bitter.
>>
>>29339199

I'm trying to hang in there, Anon. I figure if hate and love have carried me this far it can carry me to some sort of recovery if I give a shrink a shot.
Today my brother came over again, like he has a lot ever since his friends started being dramawhores and asked about our parents' ashes. Said we should think about scattering them at sea. He barely remembers them and I'm not ready to get rid of their ashes like that. I still can't fucking bring myself to say anything bad to him so I started crying. I calmed down a bit but he finally gave me some space after hovering over me for the past few months. I got out their urn and just held it for a bit. 12 years and I can't wrap my head around the fact both my parents are in a tin can. It's been a shitty past couple of weeks. Been thinking about the past and how much I let it rule me. Our legal guardian was abusive, but only to me. I hid it from my brother and he still doesn't know I spent almost a third of my life like that. Dying in bits. I've been drinking a bit, not much but just enough to get me pissy. Pissy about how people think they've got it rough. I know it's not a suffer olympics, that I'm being a real bitch now, but I've burned out so early. Just trying to be there for everyone. I want to do something just for me, one selfish thing.
Jesus, I need to put the urn away. My brother's right, but I'm just not ready. That's our mom and dad in there. I keep picturing how much better things would be with them.
>>
File: 1370834805837.gif (839 KB, 450x402) Image search: [Google]
1370834805837.gif
839 KB, 450x402
>>29336350
I feel the same way. My last gf dumped me and found a new boyfriend less than a month after our relationship ended. I still have trouble figuring out if she actually liked me, or if people/women are capable of "loving" the way I define it

Just keep trucking on I guess. You're in a better spot than me at least traveling and seeing different stuff and all. I'm stuck here sitting in my room alone on summer vacation. Only two more years of uni then I can move out. Hopefully

I just need a change

>>29339284
>>29339307
>>29339459
>having a gf makes everything okay
>not being a virgin makes everything okay
Really?

Even after all the roastie threads, all women are whores threads, girls can't be NEETS threads, girls are less than men threads, tinder and cheating dumps you people STILL use this as an argument for why someone can't be as sad and miserable as you?

You should be sympathetic to OP. His gf turned out to be the slut you people warn each other about. Why aren't you consoling him? Why are you acting like that should have improved his life?

Hypocrites the lot of you. And I'm used to seeing hypocritical behavior here but this is the worst doublethink I've ever seen. I can't understand how you people rationalize this
>>
>>29339642
Fuck mate. Hang in there, you sound like you've endured a hard life so far.

Just hope for the best. That's all you can do besides taking action and seeing a shrink.

>>29339656
>I just need a change
I feel you man. I actually have two more years of uni as well...I just said fuck it. I'm not doing that right now. So burnt out on school I don't even care anymore. I'll probably return in a year or so, get a bachelor of the arts for biology, and go teach in Asia for a year or two. Then return, get a bachelor of the sciences for biology (since an arts degree for biology is fairly worthless, other than it being a degree which would allow me to be an English teacher in Asia).

I just keep trying to find ways to keep my life interesting and these days I feel like the changes I need to make in my life to keep myself satisfied need to keep getting bigger and more profound.

Hopefully your endeavors go well, friend. You seem like a good person.
>>
>>29336350
Dude, I got dumped a week ago. I wanted to take her out on a date, but she dumped me the day before I had planned it. To make shit worse, the date was on the day my dad had surgery, so instead of just me taking him to the hospital and getting everything done and then going out with the girl I love, I was stuck in a depressing ass place for an entire day, with nothing but my thoughts.

Had to go to work the day after, didn't get a day off for 5 straight days. It's been a terrible month for me.

Why does life suck sometimes?

And yes, apparently it is too much to ask.
>>
>>29339929

I'm hanging in there. My brother's been taking care of me and as much as I've been bitching about how much he loves me, that's the only reason I've agreed to get better. Try to. Another thing in my life motivated by him. I don't have hope, but I've always prided myself on my resilience. If how I am can be called resilient. I put the urn away. Going to get some sleep.
Hope things work out with your travels.
>>
i want to stop everything. college, music, reading, whatever. i dont want to learn to drive. i dont want to cut my hair. i dont want to come to this website anymore. i just want to disappear.
i want my head to just be my head. i cant get help because i feel like no one will believe me, theyll say im just doing it for attention. im better than i was when i was in middle school.
i cant kill myself. i cant do that to my mom and dad and sister. we dont get along the best but i cant risk hurting them any more than i already have.
i just wish i could have never existed in the first place. every year i always felt like i was at rock bottom, but it managed to keep getting worse. i have to be there now, if im not something horrible is gonna happen.
fuck man.
>>
>>29340047

What is your goal in life? Is there anything you want to accomplish, anything you're passionate about?
>>
>>29337125
if you think your struggles invalidate those of others you need to stop thinking like a fucking 5 year old
>>
>>29340066
i like to pretend i'll be some big smart professor dude someday, but my grades dropped last semester. studying is so hard, i just want to be able to think my own thoughts. no intrusions.
it doesnt matter how much i care about it, it wont make me better
>>
>>29340106

Bad grades don't mean you aren't smart.

What do you want to be a professor of anon?
>>
>>29340047
I feel the same bro. I wish I never existed but there's nothing that can be done about that now.
>>
I will be if this weekend doesn't go well. I'm meeting a girl that I love, who said that she loved me but she isn't sure if she still feels the same way.

There's another guy in the picture now, and I think it's more of a crush and that she will lose feelings for him, but I can't stand to not have her myself. I won't be just her friend, not after what we had together.

I'm going to be on a bus for an entire day to come and see her, and my stomach is in knots because I'm so worried about how it's going to go. I'm going to be there for 4 days, and I'm afraid of spending 3 of them alone if she doesn't feel anything for me anymore.

Maybe she will see what I see in her in me again, and everything will be alright, but I don't know, and I have to be prepared for the worst.

/blog
>>
>>29341003
Go full fucking alpha you beta shit.
Sweep her fucking legs from under like a WWE match and kiss her like she's the only source of oxygen left on this shitty earth.
Lead the way, light the torches and force everything into place.
Then, she'll never think of anyone again.
/advice
>>
>>29341040
That's why I'm planning on doing, but I have come to realize it's only going to work if she let's it.

That's what's scary, ultimately I have no control. No matter what I do, it's her choice and I'm afraid that she won't choose me.
>>
>>29341071
>it's only going to work if she let's it.
No nigga, it really isn't.
Love isn't fated bullshit.
You make it work, and it'll work. Choose for her.

I know a friend who lives in NoCal who drove 6 hours to SoCal and sperged out, and she ended up crying over it because she expected him to take charge and initiate.

ENGAGE THE FUCKING ENEMY U COCKROACH
NEVER SURRENDER

D E U S V U L T
E
U
S
V
U
L
T
>>
>>29341109
I appreciate the encouragement.

It's a now or never thing for me, so I have nothing to lose by trying and a lot to lose if I don't. I've already told her that if she chooses another man over me I won't stick around to be a second choice, I have more dignity than that.
>>
>>29341196
kill em, shitlord.

goodluck
>>
I HATE ALL OF U FUCKING NORMIES WITH GFS
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.