[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone tried /manipulating/ girls? Does it work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 1368x1824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 1368x1824
Has anyone tried /manipulating/ girls? Does it work?
>>
I mean it can be easy if they are vulnerable and lonely
>Tell her you love her
it's fucked up but it can get you what you want some of the time
The problem is it may backfire if you end up getting attached , and she turns out to be just as manipulative.
>>
File: noble.gif (1 MB, 292x278) Image search: [Google]
noble.gif
1 MB, 292x278
>>29336337
yes. read up on all that pickup scene bullshit and tell the girl about it. interestingly enough they now think you are manipulating them but they dont notice because your an expert. so she will bug you all the time and be insecure because she thinks youre manipulating her, but in reallyity youre doing shit. congrats you just got some free pussy possibly (worked for me)
>>
>>29336385
The love meme gets them to do anything? I thought it only got them to friendzone you
>>
File: 1466107876274.jpg (37 KB, 620x347) Image search: [Google]
1466107876274.jpg
37 KB, 620x347
>>29336337
why do you keep posting elliot? Omar was superior in every way
>>
>>29336431
I said it can get them to do things for you, assuming you're not already friendzoned and they're actually interested in you. You have to time it right obviously with them feeling the same way. Saying you feel it when you don't but maybe they do will get them all warm and fuzzy.

granted most girls probably don't fall for this anymore but it worked for me at least a couple times
>>
I knew a guy in high school who did that. He got a girl to carve his name into her arm in blood. He broke up with her shortly afterwards.
>>
>>29336479
Title says manipulating girls not gays
>>
>>29336337
Why is he leaning so damn much?
>>
>>29336550
Who cares he's dead
>>
>>29336494
and elliot failed at literally everything, which makes him funny but nothing else.
>>
>>29336337
it works, message everyone on a dating website. eventually you'll find a woman you can manipulate
>>
>>29336337
yeah but i'm also attractive so it wasn't really manipulation, just said the right things at the right time and it worked cuh ;^)
>>
>>29336737
Also relatable. I'm failing at grills too, as with 90% of this board and im just trying to find out how a fox can get the grapes
>>
>>29336550
You'd be leaning over too if you were carrying that many feels
>>
>>29336337
>Does it work?

Women are generally a lot easier to manipulate then men OP. I'm not even sure why this is a question.
>>
>>29336479
>beta sandnigger who got raped by his Imam and farther as a kid, became good marxist/mosloid, did muslim stuff
"Superious", he wasn't even a supreme gentleman.
>>
yes but it backfired because she was getting manipulated by another guy and he ended up splitting us up. I still fucked her though
>>
File: a fucking door.png (1 MB, 599x1304) Image search: [Google]
a fucking door.png
1 MB, 599x1304
>>29336550
Probably trying to find his best angle.
>>
>>29336337

It's easy to manipulate ugly women but I refrain from it because I'm not a terrible person. I've been manipulated too much myself by Stacy to ever do it to anyone else.
>>
>>29336821
He made the world a better place, unlike elliot.
>>
>>29336337
I turned a girl from /r9k/ into my bitch who is completely obsessed with me. I fucking love having power over someone else.
>>
>>29336953

How'd that happen senpai
>>
>>29336337
I've tried it. It works.

I was damned good at it, too. I'd do that thing where you mix in compliments and niceness and genuine, heartfelt expressions of love with verbal abuse, picking at insecurities, criticisms, etc. Took note of the slightest mannerisms and musings to use as ammunition and to psychoanalyze the shit out of her. Had backup plans for my backup plans. Played it like a game of chess where I was always seven or eight moves ahead, and gave myself plenty of openings and resources to use at all times, sometimes months in advance of even knowing what I was going to use them for, while simultaneously always limiting the moves she could make. It was borderline psychotic of me, but it got results. She worshipped the ground I walked on and literally begged for my dick, without me ever prompting that. I could issue any command I wanted, even if it was degrading, and that's not just in regard to sex.

Began to feel bad about being an absolute jackass after a while and made an effort to be a nicer guy. Got cheated on IMMEDIATELY.

Lesson learned. Still, I fucking hated being that guy, so screw it. I'm just out of the game.
>>
>>29337089
We met about a year ago on this board and talked to each other nonstop every single day. She became completely lovestruck and adored me. I found out she started talking to a previous guy she had an internet relationship with, so I decided to punish her hard. I knew every little detail about her life by then, so it was insanely easy to get inside her head. I threatened to end the relationship and she started bawling her eyes out BEGGING me to stay with her. From then on, I had her hooked. When she displeases me, I break up with her and make her suffer until she starts posting on here, begging me to get back with her. Don't even try to feel bad for her or call me an asshole, she should have never fucking crossed me.
>>
File: 1463903306516.jpg (7 KB, 237x250) Image search: [Google]
1463903306516.jpg
7 KB, 237x250
>>29337255
>internet relationship
>>
>>29337255
How do you even have a relationship with anyone on this board, or any board? Am I just that retarded or is everything anonymous?
>>
>>29337470
You don't talk to them exclusively on 4chan.. You exchange contact info (skype, phone number, etc.) Then when you break up with them you block and delete them from everything so they're forced to cry about you on this board.
>>29337411
Don't knock it until you try it xDD
>>
>>29337544

couldnt some lurking bot just sweep in and use the contact info and pretend to be the girl ?
>>
>>29337573
Possibly but that's why you use skype video chatting and snapchat to instantly filter out the fakes.
>>
>>29337544
so what's the point if you'll never dick her or meet her irl

christ that just sounds like a big waste of time bro
>>
>>29337614
its like a friendship but you take pleasure from creating desire for you in another person
>>
>>29337614
I gave up on meeting her a long time ago. Our first few months "together" were sublime, it felt great to be genuinely loved by someone else. Nowadays, getting off on destroying her emotionally and receiving the nightly nudes is enough to make it worth it.
>>
>>29336385
What can you get out of a girl besides sex, though?
Unless you're an asshole who gets enjoyment out of manipulating them
>>
>>29337771
praise, admiration...
>>
>>29337690

You sound pathetic tbqh familia. What's worse is you don't even realize how pathetic you are.
>>
>>29337830
She could leave forever and never talk to me again, but yet she still decides to stay with me. It's her own fault. Yes, I'M the pathetic one when she sent nudes to her previous partner while simultaneously telling me that she loved me. Fuck that, man. Don't let girls step over you.
>>
>>29337947

And in response, instead of dropping her you decide to "manipulate" her for months.

Sounds like she's got attention-seaking problems and will do anything to get guys to give her attention, probably why she betrayed you in the first place, and probably why it's so easy for you to "manipulate" her now.

You can't even realize this because you yourself are so desperate. You both sound like trash. Please reconsider your life.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.