[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are literally 3.5 billion girls in the world >you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1404174060025.png (106 KB, 222x205) Image search: [Google]
1404174060025.png
106 KB, 222x205
>there are literally 3.5 billion girls in the world
>you can't even get 1 (one)
explain you'reselves
>>
>>29336149
I'm a selfish coward.
>>
File: 1466078220592.jpg (60 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1466078220592.jpg
60 KB, 878x814
>>29336149
Literal Aspergers.
>>
how many of them are even good personality and looks wise, also not psychotic/brainwashed ? Not very many. Not worth the effort of weeding through the shitty ones and dealing with their nonsense at least for now
>>
I don't think I've ever directly asked a girl out in my 21 years of life. Maybe I've orbited one or two, and joked around with a couple, but I've never given even a single serious effort. Fear of failure I guess.
>>
>>29336149
>>you can't even get 1 (one)
>explain you'reselves

The vast majority of the 3.5 billion are not in proximity to me to be available, or compatible with me age-wise.
>>
>>29336331
and how many of them are of age for fucks sake
>>
Of those only about 2 billion are of a reasonable age

And I can't compete with other males. They are more social, more stable, and more often than not more self sufficient than me. I blew every chance I had of getting a girl years ago in highschool.

Its not my fault I was born in this shit life.
>>
>>29336386
Ironically that fear of failure is the cause of your failure. Man up and ask a girl out.

the only time I asked a girl out my legs gave out from the nerves and I bashed my hip really hard into a desk as I pretended to sit down as a cover
>>
File: 1456400916039s.jpg (14 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
1456400916039s.jpg
14 KB, 250x248
>>29336407

Came here to say this. Also eliminate from the remainder those who

>are in long term relationships
>are lesbians
>hold views that are wholly incompatible with mine
>are cognitively impaired or in the midst of some kind of drug habit that is in control of their life
>don't want a relationship
>would find me unattractive in some way

and you're left with precious few, relatively. And that's not even getting into my threshold of attractiveness, personality, etc.

This is all moot anyway. The reason I don't have a relationship is not because I somehow struck out despite overwhelming odds in my favor. It's because I have social anxiety, am a pedophile, and a permavirgin who has essentially written off having a relationship with a woman for those reasons.
>>
>>29336595
Genuine Pedo? Can you help your attraction or you just deliberately sick?
>>
We'll break this down by numbers.

We will assume United States and English speaking.
>150 Million women (Half of US Population.
Women ages 18-26 (average age of board users) are roughly 20 percent of that

>30 million women
Of those women, roughly 36 percent are single and unmarried
>10.8 million

Next we have to remove self identifying homosexuals (1.5) percent, physically disabled, (around 20 percent), mentally ill (3 percent)

>8.25 million

Most guys are not going to go for a single mom (25 percent)

>6.2 Million

Now we account for attraction. Can't be with someone who is unattractive (this comes down to the individual. I would say the average robot has to be attracted the majority of women. So roughly forty percent of women should unattractive to them. Average sexually active person is closer to 75 percent of population is unattractive.)

>3.72 million

So there's only 4 million. I could even break that down by state if I wanted to. Then you have to figure out how you meet such a person. Only 11 percent of people are on online dating sites. 60 percent of which are men.

Then if you find a girl, you have to hope she's attracted to you. 75 percent of men are unattractive to women.

The numbers are not in favor of any robot.

Especially if you only want a pure virgin gf (<1% of women)
>>
The only ones that could be interested in me, I refuse to have a relationship with.
One reason is that genuine aspergers.
Two is that one of them is a Christian girl who could be using me as an attempt to say "MY BESTEST FRIEND IS JUST MY PARTNER FOR LIFE, NOT MY GIRLFRIEND I HATE GAYS HONESTLY".
Third one is a girl who everyone says likes me, acts all angry but submissive at the same time around me but basically worships this rich kid (shame too, she's quite good looking but dick-in-crazy applies here).
Fourth is I have my Warhammer 40K and I refuse to give it up.
>>
>>29336149
uggo and severley anti social
>>
There's 3.5 billions girls and 3.5 billion +1 boys and I'm the +1.
>>
>>29336149
I'm an idiot
>>
>>29336920
fucking based anon wow

the numbers dont lie
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 497x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 497x500
>>29336149
>This thread again

I dont want one. I want the person to spend the rest of my life with.

Sometimes i feel like i really want a gf, but that is just the loneliness talking.
>>
Social Anxiety. Even medication couldnt fix me.

Cant go outside, cant get a girlfriend

Simple as
>>
>>29337936
Pot doesn't help you at all. That's what my friend does to feign having confidence.
>>
>>29336789
not him but it cant be helped, its likely the same as how you feel towards your ideal qt
>>
>>29336466
>Its not my fault

Yes it is. Why haven't you done something to improve your life?
>>
>>29336149
Girls within my proximity and "acceptable dating age" don't want some autist that's kind of ugly, doesn't talk at all and only responds with like 2 words.

y-you too
>>
>>29337783
Fuck off bitch I'm the +1
>>
Something something eighty percent twenty percent something something 3DPD
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.