[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"That kid" thread I'll start >that kid who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
"That kid" thread
I'll start

>that kid who would pick scabs off his arms to lick the blood from his wounds.
>>
>>29335799
>That kid who would run up and down the hallways with his arms behind him like an anime character.
>>
>>29335799
>that kid who ate his/her scabs
Now THAT shit was nasty imho desu
>>
>that kid who everybody seemed to hate, and at first you thought it was unwarranted rejection
>then you meet him and discover he's a self-centered ass who thinks is better than everyone else because he had money and lots of toys and whatever

Fuck that kid, man.
>>
>>29335799
>That kid who punched himself in the face to get a nosebleed and leave the class way too often.
It doesn't work if you do it 4 times a week, Gabe
>>
>That kid that sucked the band teacher's dick in the band closet and was caught by the janitor and subsequently got the band teacher sent to prison

>That kid that assisted a rape

>That kid that died before graduation

>That kid that talked about "getting a hotel room" for prom

>That rich kid with the slutty mom that let kids drink and do drugs at her house
>>
>>29335799
picking scabs is a wholesome robot activity you fucking normie
>>
>that kid who would crack every single joint in his body in one long session in the middle of class grossing everyone out
>>
>>29335799
>That chad who became a pariah after it was discovered that he had a daiper fetish.
>>
>that kid who traded pokemon cards with you, then told the teacher you stole them, and points to his name he wrote on them, and kept all the cards, so we all beat him up and we got suspended and now he works in the job centre and gave me a benefits sanction

FUCKKKKKKKK THIS LITTLE RANDAL CUNT HAS BEEN RUINING MY LIFE SINCE PRIMARY SCHOOL
>>
File: image.png (144 KB, 857x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144 KB, 857x1200
That kid that got bullied and grew up doing this:
>>
>That kid that ate his lunch in the bathroom.
>>
>>29336558
what kind of autist gets grossed out by cracking joints?
>>
>that kid who made greentext stories on 4chan
>that kid who went meta
>that kid who was a man
>that man called the kid
>billie
>>
>>29336519

>That rich kid with the slutty mom that let kids drink and do drugs at her house

Had that in my city. She actually got caught having sex with a middle schooler during a house party her daughter threw.
>>
File: 1464809713839s.jpg (4 KB, 115x125) Image search: [Google]
1464809713839s.jpg
4 KB, 115x125
>that kid who sang anime intros in the middle of lectures

>that kid that was very nice which we manipulated into saying bad words in 5th grade

>That fat kid

>that kid who thought trollfaces were still funny
>>
>that kid with the adult sized dick

It was me
too bad I was oblivious to all the little social cues girls gave me because today I am certain there were at least 5 girls I could have easily devirginized as a little boy
>>
>that kid who shat himself while giving a presentation
School was rough after that for me.
>>
>>29337989
Why did you poo yourself?
Do you enjoy things going into your anus now that you are a grown up?
>>
>>29337968
How big is it now? Post pic
>>
>>29336430
that was me desu senpai
origins
>>
>>29336476
Im that kid faggot. And I am better than you. Fuckin failure
>>
>that kid who always had a doctor note to skip P.E.
>that other kid who never brought their P.E. kit
>>
>>29336558
why did my joint cracking gross you out? it's not gross at all.
>>
>that kid that always stunk like weed
>>
>that kid that walked into class 40 minutes late eating a block of cheese
What the fuck was wrong with you, Nathan?
>>
>>29338246
it hasnt grown since then
>>
>>29338829
How did the girls know you had a big dick?
>>
>>29338939
Word of mouth, most of the girls didnt know and its less about my dick more about me being tiny chad
>tfw hottest girl in the whole school feeling her way up your shorts

I once wore very baggy pants to school and said "look how big my pants are ms" to my teacher and she turned to another teacher and said "a bit tight around the crotch though"
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.