[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kids these days are just lazy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: baby-boomers-1.jpg (25 KB, 300x249) Image search: [Google]
baby-boomers-1.jpg
25 KB, 300x249
Kids these days are just lazy.
>>
>>29335570
>diversity is a strength!
>>
>>29335570
Boomers are retarded.
>benefit from post-war economy
>engage in lucrative spending and expansion
>initiate social programs that will only benefit them when they're older
>vote for politicians who turn the country into a demographic nightmare
>become old welfare queens
>have zero life lessons or stories to tell your grandkids because you did fuck all with your life and do fuck all with it now
>whine that kids these days are so lazy because "at my age I had a job at the grocery store and could afford to get a car and buy my own way through college then have a job immediately upon leaving and be able to afford a house and luxuries no problem!"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZJDTod_fXs
>>
>>29335651
I hate boomers so much. Whenever I'm at any sort of gathering and a boomer starts talking to me and giving me advice I always immediately disregard it. Why do they think they can be so helpful with their advice? It's 2016 and we literally live in a new era of mankind unlike anything before, even 30 years ago.

They literally cucked our entire generation.
>>
Nobody cares anymore. There's no pride in country. There's only twiddling your thumbs until you die. If you were born then you would have done the same. You were born when you were born, make the best out of it. Nobody tells you to waste your money on internet and video games and chicken tenders. Nobody said you have to complain instead of work, but you do it anyway, and if you're smart you'll stop wasting your time and money before you cant help yourself to work and you have to kill yourself for being such a shitlord of a person.
>>
>>29335570
At least we have the satisfaction of knowing that boomers will have lived the most objectively boring lives of any generation. We have some interesting times ahead for us senpai.
>>
>>29335570
>>29335651

That's fine.

But you'll only be able to blame other people for so long before you have to take responsibility for your own life. It's over. the damage is done.

You want it easy like they had it? well those times won't be coming around anytime soon. Might as well chew and swallow.

>inb4 I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO CHEW AND SWALLOW.

maybe not, but tough shit.
>>
>>29335864
I think we should riot
>>
>>29335864
Oh fuck off you contrarian douche.

I'm not blaming the boomers for my issues but every time I go out and see the emotionless, barely sentient expression on their feeble faces as they scoot along with their cane I can't help feel anything but utter disgust.
>>
>>29335909
>fatguyinfedora.png
I bet you're voting for Trump and think he only hires illegal immigrants for the lulz
>>
>>29335909

>contrarian
>he thinks that's an insult of some kind.

I'll oppose a whiny prick like you anyday.

if you hate the way old people look, why didn't you just say?

and don't lie to me. We know deep down in your heart you DO blame them. Take some responsibility for your own life, faggot. Shifting blame won't do shit for you except get your worked up more than you already are.
>>
>>29335972
I bet you're not voting because you're a normal American
>>
>>29335972
>you're this strawman caricature meme and believe these things I disagree with that are completely unrelated to the issue at hand!
>>>/leddit/
>>
File: 1457710957298.png (115 KB, 634x697) Image search: [Google]
1457710957298.png
115 KB, 634x697
>>29335983
>I'll oppose a whiny prick like you anyday.
I bet you feel like a real tough guy showing how righteous and intellectually superior you are in this board for autistic loners on a chinese cartoon forum.
>>
File: 1427747304805.png (103 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
1427747304805.png
103 KB, 400x393
>>29336045

Hey man, believe whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
Can't wait for all the boomer suicides when Vancouver property bubble collapses.
>>
>>29335826
>being tortured to death by sandniggers
>dieing of flu or some other meme disease because antibiotics don't work anymore
>dieing of flu or some other meme disease because you can't afford antibiotics, with the dollar not being worth even the paper anymore
Muh, but better than boring, amiright?
>>
>>29336181

Should be enough chinese $$$ there to prop it up.
>>
>>29336224
Shut up Chang
>>
>>29336295

I can tell you're OP.

Present you with the truth and you do nothing but throw a tantrum, like a spoiled child.

and a you're vancouverite to boot. It only makes sense that one of the worst cities in canada would spawn some shitty people.
>>
>>29336360
Don't have a heart attack ya boomer cuck
>>
Boomers are also the most promiscuous generation
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.