[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I finally broke out of 5 years of NEETdom and got an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: walkswag.gif (967 KB, 270x252) Image search: [Google]
walkswag.gif
967 KB, 270x252
>mfw I finally broke out of 5 years of NEETdom and got an 60k starting office job
>>
>>29335340

Lmfao

OrigamiSenpaiDesuKekuuNatishimasta
>>
>>29335340

>office job

TOP KEK
>>
>>29335340
doing what? teach me of your ways anon.
>>
>>29335340
Congrats if you're for real man. Did you have to lie on your resume?
>>
>>29335658
pretty sure its "your".
>>
>>29335532

basically figuring out what to pay employees. It's a large company (100k employees)

>>29335658
>Did you have to lie on your resume?

Yeah. I BSed my way and had my old boss lie for me. really good at BS and interviews I guess. I've only had 3 interviews in my life and got the job each time
>>
>>29335340
2 years neet here. Just got a job in pest control for $15 an hour. Gonna go to school to become ct scan guy (radiologic technologist). Starting around 70k where i live but have to do 3 years of school. Easy school though.

I became the epitome of a NEET robot starting at age 20. Before that i passed as normie. Now i havent talked to a friend or gone out or worked in 2 years. Horrible social anxiety but now im just forcing myself to get shit done even if i have to deal with people. Its humiliating but I am motivated after weighing my options for awhile.

Had to do a pre-employment physical ability test today at a hospital. Had to do excercises and lift shit while some guy stood right next to me timing me in a room full of doctors/patients. Fucking horrifying but I got it done. Something i would have never seen myself doing ever especially with my body insecurities.

There is so much you can do with money to make your life better when you are social retard. Took me a long time of being suicidal to realize this is the better option.

Anyways just venting here because i have no friends irl to share stuff with. Gl with your job
>>
>>29335676
>figure out you should be paid 8 figures with bonuses and 360 days of paid vacation a year
>live forever as a king
>>
>>29335676
>Yeah. I BSed my way and had my old boss lie for me.
pretty much this. i got job offers for tech and realty companies as a barista because i fraternized with the old folks and was a good liar. never went to interviews of course because i lied about credentials i couldn't show, but it served to show me how much people will believe if you play the part.
>>
>>29335869
>Starting around 70k where i live but have to do 3 years of school. Easy school though.

Yeah do that. Problem is not much room to move up from there. I'm lucky in my position since my boss and the higher ups make like 80-150 an hour, and their bosses make 250+. Nothing stopping me from getting there now. I have the smarts and drive.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.