[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies on the outside, robots on the inside thread. Need someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 2012-05-19 12.07.08.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
2012-05-19 12.07.08.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
Normies on the outside, robots on the inside thread. Need someone who can relate.

Growing up I was kind of a robot. Kind of an outcast in school but had a few friends. Was always the guy who was just a little too weird for most people. Was completely socially robotic in my late teens until I was 21. I'm pretty normie now. Have a good job that pays well, have a girlfriend, have my own place....

But I still come here because the robot is buried deep inside. I'm just a little bit off, and I'm lost in my own world a lot of the time. My friends and everybody at work recognize this. Mostly they don't care because I'm still fun to be around. But growing up it was hard because kids are evil little shits.
>>
>>29334975
It sounds like /r9k/ just gives you a means to fulfill your social needs. It offers a sense of community with minimal requirements or obligations. That's why I come here, I'm lonely.
>>
>>29334975
>Socially robotic
Going to stop you there normie. There is no such thing as a normie that has robot in him. You're just another normalslime that comes here to feel better about himself.
>>
>>29334998
OP, tripping now.
Im pretty social now, I have lots of friends.

I just feel like the people on this board get what it means to be a social outcast because of being different. Most people don't. Even though I'm not financially a robot.
>>
>>29335044
No, I actually wish a better life for the complete failures.

I won't deny there is a lot of entertainment on this board though.
>>
>>29335096
>complete failures
Fuck off normie. Every sentence that you write has an insult in it. Soon enough there will only be Chads and normies here. Most robots have already moved on to more private boards. Have fun dealing with that.
>>
>>29335064
>financially a robot
You're a fucking moron. Being a robot is not a lifestyle. Imagine being born a 2/10 and being abused your whole childhood. Constantly being told you are garbage and worthless and that you should not have been born. You normies will never understand us. You mock us for wanting to kill ourselves but if you were in our shoes you wouldn't last a day. Just fuck off
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.