[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frog and Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1449808228016.jpg (69 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
1449808228016.jpg
69 KB, 614x389
Alright lads, it's about time. Come on in and have a drink, and tell me your feels.
>>
Jack and Coke please.
I've always felt like my friends are lying to me. I want to believe them, but later I always go back and think that they lied straight to my face. I don't know how to break this thinking. It'll lose me the only friends I have...
>>
>>29334655
I'll take a Moscow mule, friend.
Currently dealing with the fact that some older woman is into me. I'm not really interested, but as a Khv a part of me wants to fug regardless.

It's an abstract sort of feel.
>>
>>29334655
Hey Wojak, I brought my own Mickey's, is that alright? Three weeks ago, her and I were describing the house we wanted, the backyard (describing it is still somewhat haunting, yet somewhat beautiful to me), and our planned 4 kids.

Then two weeks ago she up and told me she could never talk to me again.

Throw a shot of whiskey over my way, actually. Make it rail.
>>
>>29334655
these threads are cringey
>>
>>29334655
no thanks. Im saving my feels fort a better thread
>>
>>29335129
Fuck off. Hi wojie. Nah, all good. Yeah, just waking up hungover. Jameson. Fuck her if she doesn't want me. Just a random bitch, probably has an std. I was horny as fuck, kinda glad she ignored me now. Hey, jack.. cup of water please
>>
>>29334655
I broke a girl's heart bad the other day, real bad.

She was supposed to be a practice gf, but ended up falling in love with me and thought we were destined to be together and shit. Meanwhile I just wanted practice with foreplay and someone to talk to when bored.

Anyway this thing got dragged on for over half a year and finally came to a head the other day. Basically told her I don't want to be with her and she needs to detach. She was crushed. She was broken a long time ago, but I feel like I just made things worse. I was obviously a league or two above her and shouldn't gave given her that kind of false hope.
>>
>>29335395
Moral of the story, don't selfishly go for the bottom of the barrel just for sex practice or whatever unless you actually want to date them/bring them into your life. It will crush them later on and you'll feel like garbage and have to worry about them even when it's all over
>>
G and T if you would.

I feel as though im spending too much time here. Threads like these are golden, but all the mysoginy and generally misanthropic shitposting I think is getting to me. Ive started to get really paranoid and jealous that my Gf might be cheating even though there is absolutely no reason to think so.
>>
>>29334655
Wojack, did you know this 'bar' has mics everywhere? Everything we say goes into our psychological profile for advertising and law enforcement. The new owner installed them all.
>>
>>29335482
The sign over the bar reads "If you're 'getting in,' you're not getting in." If the mods had any sense about how this culture works, you'd be permanently banned right now.
>>
I shouldn't be here, but I don't give a shit anymore. I want whisky on the rocks.

End of semester in my side of the world, close to winter break. Shit is getting wild, I should be finishing a paper I have to turn for tomorrow. I also have another thing for tomorrow but I just can't be assed to actually do so.
I'm done. I'm so damn done. It's just too much. I didn't want to get into uni so soon, and now I'm four years in and still feel like it's the first. I can't keep up. I've dragged around everything, I'm just as much as a failure as before, and who knows if my degree will be worth anything.

I'm done.
>>
>>29334655
I literally cannot develope feelings for people. Is it a blessing or a curse?
>>
Rum and Coke please

I'm supposed to be getting a job soon but my sister had throat surgery recently so my whole family has to watch her all the time. All I really do anymore is browse, listen to some music, and occasionally record some songs. I'm 19 and have never had a gf or kissed a girl. My mom asked me point blank why I haven't asked any girls out and keeps bothering me about this girl I used to like 4 years ago and she still thinks I like her even though I don't care about her anymore because she became some vapid social climbing slut. I liked who she really was not who she pretended to be, or maybe she was just that way all along. None of the places I'd actually want to work are hiring so basically I'm stuck with basic minimum wage jobs.
Here's some of my music if anyone is interested

https://soundcloud.com/malcolmxwing
>>
Chocolate milk please, because I'm a pathetic manbaby who still sucks his thumb.
>>
File: 1458763842995.jpg (47 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
1458763842995.jpg
47 KB, 500x403
I'm already fucking hammered

Help

I've accepted that I'm going to be alone forever. I haven't had a girlfriend in 5 years (the only one I've ever had) and haven't even talked to a girl in about 6 months. I'm 23, almost 24. I'm only 5'8", pale and overweight.
>>
Stacy friendzoned me and i'll have to take Lacy

Life is torture
>>
>>29334655
Whiskey Straight

Just figured out my gf was cheating on me for three months. I thought she was my waifu, she was the only girl who ever liked me.
I cried for the first time since my uncle shot himself and came back to this shitty place after playing vidya till 2:00 AM
>>
Cheap, straight vodka. Same as always.

Found out today my co-workers make jokes that I'm a serial killer.
>>
File: 1465065698439.jpg (8 KB, 167x249) Image search: [Google]
1465065698439.jpg
8 KB, 167x249
Absinthe mohito, bartender.

I had to break up with my internet gf recently because I realised how incompatible we actually were, and it was slowly tearing us apart. Even though I'm 100% positive it was a good move, I'm still gutted over it. We met up a few times, and I really thought it was going to work out.

This is honestly one of the worst feels.
>>
File: $_20_001.jpg (15 KB, 402x600) Image search: [Google]
$_20_001.jpg
15 KB, 402x600
>>29334655
Hey Bartender/Sam/whatever you're called now.
I've become addicted to weed, and without it I feel like and think about jumping under a train multiple times an hour. It's just the latest of stupid things I've gotten into to cope with my shit I am. I've got a lot of problems, a few of them my own fault, and I can't escape them because I've already fucked myself.
>>
File: 1458436760437.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1458436760437.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>29339856
Oh my main feel was that I have no weed btw.
>>
File: 1466149743649.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466149743649.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29334655
Is the bar still open? I'd like to have a bottle of Wojak.
>>
>>29334655
Crabbie's Ginger Beer.

I haven't accomplished much since I last checked in a while ago. Some stuff is happening though and things are going okay.
>>
>>29334655
Absinthe, black.

Fucking locked out of my old HDD. 80gb capacity, in case you wanted to know how old. I'll never reanimate the dead at this rate.
>>
Someone shoot up the bar?
>>
>>29335395
>>29335448
Or maybe she shouldn't date out of her league, turning down men within it.
Reee.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.