[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to Spot Bait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: d3a.png (263 KB, 520x377) Image search: [Google]
d3a.png
263 KB, 520x377
You robots are highly impressionable bunch, so I want to make this thread as guide on how to spot bait.

1. If the thread involves cuckolding in any way it is bait. This includes stories of someones wife cucking them or a thread about how bbc is superior.

2. If the person is mocking robots and calling them autistic, lazy, or saying that all their problems are robots own fault. They are baiting you.

3. If the person describes them-self in Chad Terms. i.e.(tall, attractive, big dick, tons of girls) they are baiting. There are no actual Chad's on /r9k/

4. If a person defends SJW views or uses the term Discarded unironically. They are baiting

5. As a general rule if it looks like bait or smells like bait. There is a 99% chance it is bait.

Stop falling for bait. Stop letting cyborgs and normal fags trick you.
>>
>>29334636
Bumperino for a messageo thato oughto too beo heardo
>>
Please read OP's post. You all make yourselves look really fucking dumb by responding to the stupid shit that gets posted on here. Have some self respect and don't make yourselves look like fools.

Most of you are children though so I doubt this will get through to you.
>>
you forgot the very idea of fem """""""""""""""""""""""""""""bot"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" threads
sick of unoriginality
>>
bump but it's a futile effort. All the people here are post 2010 cancerfags, so much so that they don't even realize what that means. There's no sense in board identity or self-respect because there's just too many reddit babbies ruining the whole thing

They want to reply to bait because they think that's what funny is supposed to be here. They think that memes should be in text instead of in rapidly created and utterly shitty images, which is proper for a FUCKING IMAGEBOARD.

It's a garbage place that we're too OCD to leave.
>>
>>29334636
What if someone expresses an opinion (or fact) that is contrary to the view commonly accepted by r9k on that subject?
Is that bait?
And if it is bait, does that make r9k as much of a hugbox as Tumblr?

I ask because I regularly see posts where someone just "says something r9k doesn't like" called bait, even if their intentions are genuine.
>>
>>29334943
I don't know if this is what everyone else thinks but I don't have a problem if you disagree with me in theory, most threads like that are bait though. It isn't about having a discussion it's about generating replies.
>>
>>29334943
If it's a contrary opinion, not necessarily. If it's presented in an insulting way or in a confrontational way then yes it is. For example:
1. All robots are lazy retards who like to blame their problems on everyone when all their problems actually stem from themselves(bait)

2. Some of the problems robots on here complain that aren't fixable usually are. (not "necessarily" bait)

Tone and delivery is a huge factor in determining if something is bait. The problem is that most people on here have actual autism which makes it hard enough to notice baiting in physical interactions let alone in text form. So it might be safer to assume most contrary opinions are bait, since they usually are. I mean what does a normie have to gain from coming on here and helping you guys. Most are just here to trigger.
>>
File: IMG_20160613_141112.jpg (65 KB, 979x544) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160613_141112.jpg
65 KB, 979x544
>mfw I realize that the people this are just going to use this as a guide of what to avoid in order to make more expertly camouflaged bait
>>
>>29335063
They can try, but most bait can't really be to subtle. I mean it's really hard to make a subtly cuck thread. Plus most of the normal fags who post the bait want it to be as inflammatory as possible.
>>
>>29335063
Bait posters are really lazy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.