[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank you, Senator Chris Murphy, for your courageous filibuster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1466134943554.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466134943554.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
Thank you, Senator Chris Murphy, for your courageous filibuster on the senate floor yesterday! It is time for us to move forward as a nation and CLOSE THE GUN SHOW LOOP HOLE!!!
>>
>>29334531
Why not? You need to go through a licensed dealer to buy a new gun, why not do the same to transfer a firearm between private citizens?
>>
nothing right can ever be done when compromised by fear

putting a band-aid on gaping gash
>>
>>29334531
not sure if just b8 or retarded. The gunshow loophole doesn't exist. Also, to purchase a firearm on the internet it must be shipped to an FFL holder.

autism/10
>>
>>29334606
constitushun dont say nothing about owning no car you commie
>>
>>29334531
My problem with this is that they are basically removing someone's right to own a firearm just by virtue of them being on some arbitrary government list. In essence, they are taking away somebody's constitutional rights with no due process and no trial. Wouldn't this be a blatant violation of the 6th amendment?
>>
>>29335190
Why should potential terrorists be able to buy assault rifles?
>>
>>29335212
I'm not saying that potential terrorists should be allowed to have firearms. I'm saying that they should at least be given some sort of trial before their constitutional rights are stripped from them. Any person could be placed on a government watch list for any reason, including clerical errors that place normal, law-abiding citizens on such lists. I'm just saying that, as per the constitution which all these politicians here in America claim to love and abide by so much, people who are suspected terrorists should be brought to trial and removed from society if the government has enough evidence on them.
>>
we should also bar people under federal investigation from running for public office
>>
>>29335212
>potential terrorists
eg all sapient beings
>>
terrorism isn't even a real thing lol it's just a buzzword used to simplify massively complex political relationships we 1984 now
>>
Shit bill because the government will abuse it to label anyone that said something edgy on the internet one time a potential terrorist.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.