[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it white women are the only race of women accused of being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
image.png
306 KB, 593x540
Why is it white women are the only race of women accused of being racist if we don't want to date non-whites?

>Asian girls don't want to date outside their race, it is fine
>black girls don't want to date outside of their race, it is fine
>white girl doesn't want to date outside of her race then she's a racist

Why do men who aren't white feel so entitled to white women?just because I don't want to date you, doesn't mean I hate you.
>>
Stay with your own kind. White girls are fucking incredible. I don't want to have some halfbreed kid.
>>
because it is racist. you dont even know them and your judgement is based entirely on their skin color.
>>
>>29334521
Other races of women do this too. Plenty of Indians etc refuse to date outside their race and they aren't called racist.
>>
Rejecting someone based on their skin color is literally the definition of racism.

>>29334553
Only white people can be racists because racism is power+prejudice.
>>
>>29334581
>Rejecting someone based on their skin color is literally the definition of racism.
>Only white people can be racists because racism is power+prejudice.

WEW LAD. Nice internally inconsistent post.
>>
>>29334454
Women also aren't allowed to date blacks because it's unfair to black women. They just can't compete. But black women can date white guys without prejudice

I'm not even lying look it up
>>
asking a lot of questions qoy
>>
>>29334581
Maybe I just want to be with someone with the same culture and values as me?
>>
What kind of retard would let other people dictate their sexual prefences? I would only date my own kind and i don't give a shit about what other people have to say about my sexual preferences
>>
>>29334454
It's to pressure you into breeding with other races.
>>
>>29334454
Because they're trying to breed out the white race to prepare for future globalization plans. It's only western countries that are too white, the third world is not too brown. It's always whites that need to welcome immigrants, even if they come from countries that would not tolerate them. And of course, it's only white women that need to accept to breed with other races. Which they already somewhat do, but much more so starting with the generation currently being raised.

/pol/ are nut jobs, but they're right about this. I don't know if it's DA JOOZ but it's happening nonetheless.
>>
>>29334454
I don't give a shit white women are ugly and they age like shit anyways.
>>
>>29334906
t.bitter virgin

originalo
>>
>>29335030
normalfag detected
ABANDON THREAD
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.