[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So do the boys and girls of /r9k/ play Overwatch? What are your names?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
So do the boys and girls of /r9k/ play Overwatch? What are your names?
>>
>2016 actiblizz makes a tumblr manga reskin of TF2

No thank you
>>
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1264x948) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1264x948
>>29333928
Max fucking end it already my man
>>
>>29334238
When you wear those shoes every vagina dries up within a 3 mile radius.
>>
I don't get why it's so popular. It has no story. It's just as boring as Lol and evolve and titanfall. Even CoD has a story mode that will keep me interested for the length of time that the game is worth.
>>
>>29334225

We need to make "Overwatch is TF2 re-skinned" a new meme. Cause i played it and its the same unbalanced shit you would expect from Blizz.
>>
File: image.png (598 KB, 680x611) Image search: [Google]
image.png
598 KB, 680x611
>>29334282
Your perception of normies is wrong
>>
File: IMG_1142.jpg (113 KB, 612x816) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1142.jpg
113 KB, 612x816
>>29334313
>I don't get why it's so popular.
Mostly just by association to TF2. TF2 has had such mileage and lasting power anything that shows potential in the same fashion tends to generate a lot of hype.

Overwatch will be fun for 2 months and then interest will immediately drop once all the gameplay possibilities are exhausted, it's just the way the game is constructed. TF2 is designed to be dynamic in the sense that there's about an exponent of 20 times more gameplay possibilities, 5 years of playing that game and I still find new stupid things to do.

Blizzard on the other hand explicitly designed Overwatch to be concrete where one hero will never get a new weapon or otherwise gameplay attribute, the only way to keep that going is to routinely churn out new content in an assembly line fashion. That will have to stop eventually. This is even true in the cosmetics, Overwatch cosmetics are just one static change to your character.

It's going to die unless it's uprooted and significant fundamental gameplay changes are made basically making it a literal reskinned TF2. Not that I'm against that.

The only exception I can think of is if Blizzard just created 150 characters a la DOTA and just had an absurd amount of gameplay in premise, knowing Blizzard that might be what they do.
>>
>>29334370
He's being ironic, idiot

He's a walking meme like sadboys
>>
>>29333928
My name is Justin.
Why must you ask?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.