[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Karma a meme or is this shit actually real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: fire.jpg (11 KB, 260x282) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
11 KB, 260x282
Is Karma a meme or is this shit actually real?
>>
it's a meme
hope that helps
>>
>>29333759
Its a meme. Bad things happen by chance to "good" people and good things happen to "bad" people.
>>
>>29333779
Why is everyone I talk to think its real then? Even the guy who is becoming a doctor thinks its real. I dont know who to believe.
>>
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/karma.html
>>
>>29333801
just-world fallacy
normies like to think that good things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people
in reality things just happen to people
>>
Yeah, because there is a magical force that will randomly just fuck your shit up.

You know, happen at a random occurrence.

I mean, no way that could have happened without the magical guide.
>>
Karma is a meme only in that if you are a dick to people, they will likely dick you back.
>>
>>29333759
as in some power of the universe, no. but people notice when you are nice to them.
>>
>>29333828
exactly.
Bad things happen to good people.
Good things happen to bad people.
The universe is chaotic and is not dictated by the choices you make.
>>
>>29333828

a ok senpai
>>
>>29333828
The worst part is the justification for there reasoning
>If good things didn't happen to you, you were never a good person!
>Good things will happen anon, just wait!
*proceeds to get shot on his way home*
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.