[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your favorite arguments people use to defend women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 2094c8c2941baa87.jpg (99 KB, 960x760) Image search: [Google]
2094c8c2941baa87.jpg
99 KB, 960x760
What are your favorite arguments people use to defend women?
>>
I don't even think they ever have any supporting arguments do they?

They're like politicians at a debate, they don't outline any of the strengths they offer, they just attack the other party.
>>
>>29333664
>NOT ALL WOMEN!
>you're just a bitter virgin
>but its not her fault chad left after having sex!

Honestly makes them look like massive retards when they say that shit.
>>
>>29333664
>Jesus Christ you're going to fucking kill her!
>Stop you fucking psycho!
>Please don't do this! She's bleeding!

Gets me every time.
>>
>>29333664
When it comes to makeup
>Well maybe I don't do it for guys?? I do it because it makes me feel sexy
>>
That they actually support men or that they are needed in some way to provide guidance.
>>
>"it's 2016, sex is not a big deal anymore"
>"rape is literally worse than murder"
>>
>>29333751
But thats true anon.

I like guys but i also need to feel pretty just for myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 640x635
Original Contest is Important
>>
File: image.jpg (314 KB, 593x592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314 KB, 593x592
>>29333794
this really is Important for content
>>
>>29333780
What's it like to be a self centered narcissist?
>>
>>29333867
Not him, but it feels great. You are the center of the universe, the strongest person, the greatest entity that exists. It's the best feeling in the world, until that false sense of security is destroyed, as surely it will be by the realities of this world.
>>
>>29333867
No much, is great because im free and i actually feel good about myself but sometimes i think im pretty empty.
>>
File: zeesnap_lf6uziqw2m797879228.png (31 KB, 114x181) Image search: [Google]
zeesnap_lf6uziqw2m797879228.png
31 KB, 114x181
>>29333804

poor bastard, it must be hell to have to adapt to the real world, coming from fucking IMVU
>>
>>29333664
>"womans have higher moral standard"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.