[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found out the angel of my life is a "FWB" (yuck)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (145 KB, 712x1072) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
145 KB, 712x1072
I just found out the angel of my life is a "FWB" (yuck) with 2 Chads. She messaged me today to tell me she found out one of them is a Trump supporter (and maybe the other one too) but "They fuck rough so I'll accept it lol"

This is a very smart and promising girl, has actually volunteered for Democratic campaigns in the past. I feel like she's throwing her life away by associating herself with these bozos.

Both Chads have girlfriends, so they are cheating. I feel like I could tell on them to make them to stop. If I break them up, will it get her back on a good life?
>>
>>29333611
>smart and promising
>volunteers for Democrats
>>
The "angel of your life" is a fucking slut dude.

She's having casual sex with not one, but two men, who have girlfriends.

Not only that, but she shamelessly admits it, in a vulgar and unapologetic fashion.

She's a fucking slut. I know it's heartbreaking to find out, but she's a slut, find a new oneitis.
>>
>>29333611
Yeah your angel is just a whore. Not only is she knowingly helping two chads cheat, She's telling you about it.

Guarantee you she wouldn't ever acknowledge a trump supporter unless it's Chad
>>
>>29333611
Since she's such a raging whore, you might as well post pics here
>>
>>29333611
>I feel like she's throwing her life away by associating herself with these bozos.

How so?

There aren't any consequences to doing this kind of thing any more.

She'll have an average career, get married, pop out 2.1 kids, and die of cancer at 78 just like every other girl.
>>
Why did my post get deleted?
>>
File: anon111.png (8 KB, 700x663) Image search: [Google]
anon111.png
8 KB, 700x663
why are you guys all falling for bait so easily?

OP your angel is just perfect
>>
File: 1462846292662.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1462846292662.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>29333611
>the angel of my life
>talks to him about her fuck buddies
>>
>>29333611
Ok serious question,

What letter does her name start with
>>
>>29333611

You sound like you slurp cum out of girls after they get pied.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.