[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do people find erotic about fingering? The only thing you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 920x920-1.jpg (30 KB, 613x920) Image search: [Google]
920x920-1.jpg
30 KB, 613x920
What do people find erotic about fingering? The only thing you get by fingering a girl is a hand that smells like vagina. Fuck you can't even fap while you do it because your hand is busy.

This seems weirder than most of the fetishes that get posted here all the time.
>>
you have to get the girl wet first before sticking your entire dick in and hammering away
>>
>>29333457
why is this even news, a white dude fingered a drunk girl behind a bin. Undeserving of this much publicity

>inb4 only got 6 months

the publicity has ruined is life, his sentence is life
>>
>>29333457
yeah fingering is lame
desu
i mean it can be a little fun to see the chick react especially when you fuck with her clit and all that

my worst experience was when i was fingering this chick and i got home later that night and my apartmentmates were like 'lets all go get late night jack in the box' and i said sure

my hand was covered in blood
..;....l.l..... ew

>>29333600
and yeah
my theory is she hooked up with him, pretended to play dead after the two whitekniths showed up and jumped the dude behind the bin, because they called the cops and also because she had a boyfriend (a cuck who is still with her lmao) and she couldn't face the music of 'i went to a college 'fuck party' and hooked up with a swimmer chad
>>
I have been told im great at fingering.

While its kinda boring watching the girl react to it and get wet its pretty arousing.
>>
>>29333783
>two whitekniths

they were unironically swedecucks. Also she gave verbal consent but it is still legally sexual assault
>>
>>29333824
>i have to implicitly say i live a sexually satisfied life because i know it will aggravate and enrage white male incels

wew, you're not the only one lad
>>
>>29333844
yeah
idk

this entire fucking case pisses me off to shit

these normies keep yelling 'RAPE RAPE RAPE'
and i'm like
he didn't even fucking rape her man relax

lol

but yeah, idk fucking cucks

her 'statement' was so shit
'it was almost past my bedtime
'ill be the oldest girl there (graduated going to college parties) - as if she didn't take enough dick in college
idk man

the ones that piss me off the most are the 'letter to the rape victim from another single man in his 20s
>>
I like drinking beer, smoking cigarettes, and fingering girls
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.