[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet girl off of POF >go out on date everything goes well,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: paul.jpg (39 KB, 956x302) Image search: [Google]
paul.jpg
39 KB, 956x302
>Meet girl off of POF
>go out on date everything goes well, She says she off from work tomorrow and I can come over
>I go over we start kissing she rubs my cock through my pants I have khakis on, she either feels or sees it, gets up and moves to other side of the couch
>puts tv on we sit in silence for 20 so minutes, she says its late and she has to work tomorrow

I called her and texted her a dozen times since and no response. What should I do now?
>>
>>29333023
Its over you have a small dick. Women won't settle for anything less a 7 inches which is what less than 2% of men have worldwide.
>>
>>29333023
small dicks btfo!

originalment
>>
so you have a small cock or she's a feminist?

im confused
>>
AND THAT'S ABOUT THE TIME SHE WALKED AWAY FROM ME
>>
>>29333023
I know this is bait, but I'll humor you. How big are you?
>>
>>29333049
It wasnt my dick size im a but over 6, it was the fact I busted when she touched me. stupid phone I hate typing on it
>>
>>29333099
haha happened to me on my first time too

I just said "oh... sorry"
>>
>>29333135
I dont know why she just didnt give me a chance for round 2 or whatever
>>
I'm not buying this story. if a girl is horny enough to be on POF and invite a guy over to her house, she's going to fuck him.
>>
>>29333146
read a post above, should I delete the thread and re write it? It wasnt my size, IT WAS I CAME WHEN SHE TOUCHED ME
>>
>>29333175
>IT WAS I CAME WHEN SHE TOUCHED ME
ugh, congrats dude
>>
>>29333200
No it sucked, but I dont know why she flipped about cum? if we were gonna fuck
>>
>>29333145
There is no round 2 if you were knocked out in round 1 buddy
>>
>>29333175
Maybe you should talk to a doctor or something
>>
>>29333221
Because it's super beta
>>
>>29333238
Thats why u get a 10 count to get back up
>>
>>29333242
They cant do much. I have tried gels
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.