[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this picture make you rage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Does this picture make you rage?
>>
>>29332862
Nope. Why would it?
>>
>>29332862
No because I'm not a baby, but that's pretty gross.
>>
>>29332862
Honestly yes. Makes me pretty livid that a non-fat guy got with a fat girl because it will make fat women feel entitled to non-fat men and lower the rating of every non-fat male. It causes all women to raise their standards for mates which results in them thinking the vast majority of men are ugly..
>>
Yeah, just a little bit though.
>>
heh. originally enough, not really
>>
Yes because they look happy. I can't fucking stand normies.
>>
>>29332862
It make me actually laugh of how mundane and cheesy the picture itself is.
>>
>>29332923
Heh yeah. I see in shape guys with fat chicks all the time. By itself it doesn't bother me. Not even a little. I would think it's sweet. That clearly they like each others for real.

But it's not what's happening. I think more and more women just don't even want relationships with (beta) men. They're either sharing the alphas, or their relationship is with social media and cam whore sites. This lowers the supply of women.

So us robots are the excess males that aren't needed at all.
>>
I'm not mad at those big hangers that's for sure
>>
>>29333384
Oh they need us alright. Who donates money to female streamers? Who is going to pay the taxes to give them welfare to pay for Chad's bastard children? The problem is robots get zero benefit but still end up paying for everything.
>>
Why not wear proper support on your wedding day? The saggy cleavage hurts
>>
The cleavage is very gross
>>
>>29332923
Being a skinny man (look at those ankles) isn't better than being a fat woman. Get over yourself, dyel
>>
>>29334408
Chad obviously likes it.
>>
>>29333690
>Who donates money to female streamers
If you do this you're a piece of garbage and don't deserve benefits.
>>
>>29333690
HUH. Good fucking point. Many robots are NEETs and don't pay taxes (I know it's mostly just a meme) but yeah, the low-level betas pay for single mothers and don't even have their own families (and probably couldn't afford it). Damn. :/
>>
>>29332862
There was a time when it would have, but I'm okay with other people being happy
>>
Yes, because fat women with thin guys is ok but fat guys with thin women is not.
>>
>>29335258
>he doesn't watch sitcoms
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.