[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mania general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>turn up the music
>as loud as it goes
>it will drown out the voices
Does it work?
>>
Don't know what this feels like? Be glad.
>>
Take your meds, you're going to end up in the psych ward anyway and at least this way you won't hurt the people around you.

t. guy with a bipolar schizo gf
>>
File: 1380561548774.png (368 KB, 1016x601) Image search: [Google]
1380561548774.png
368 KB, 1016x601
>>29333072
>making your schizo gf take her meds

baka
>>
only if its Devo
>>
I remember when /r9k/ was full of people who had schizophrenia and other disorders. Now it's full of people who have girlfriends with these problems.
>>
>>29333094
I don't make her do anything but for the 5 years we've been together 4 of them she's had to go to the psych ward at least once because she slipped on her meds and lost her mind. It's not fun.
>>
Does anyone else get even crazier from alcohol? After some liquor, I feel like I'm about ready to make it end, violently.
>>
>>29333169
I'm plenty anxiety ridden and suicidal. My alcoholism isn't helping her mental illness. I've been told to break up with her by several therapists, she's been told to break up with me by her therapists, we'll never do it because we love each other and don't want to ever be apart. When she's been hospitalized I visited her every day.
>>
>>29333240
The times I've been put in a psyche ward have been because I've been wasted and stabbed myself multiple times
>>
>>29333257
>tfw no gf to visit in a psych ward

p-please leave, normalfag
>>
>>29332845
sometimes when i'm manic i play one song on repeat
max volume
all day endlessly
that helps to give structure to my experience. i feel better oriented and sometimes i'm even able to keep track of time alright
>>
>>29333350
It works, doesn't it. When you've got a song with the volume maxed out like that, the horror that's happening in your mind becomes quieter in a way. I need this.
>>
>>29333240
>Does anyone else get even crazier from alcohol

>anyone
>get
>crazier
>from
>alcohol
>>
>>29333257
therapists don't tell you to break up with people

why don't you fuck off to your cute little nirvana/grunge fantasy romance, leave us out
>>
>>29333396
I know it drops inclinations for anyone, but for me it seems to bring a quiet, simmering anger to surface in the extreme. One of these times I'm going to get drunk and open fire if I'm not careful. People with mental illnesses need to watch it with alcohol.
>>
>>29333435
>therapists don't tell you to break up with people

You're right in that they didn't say "break up with her" but they did say "You need to think about if being with her is helpful to your mental well being"
>>
>>29333487
>You need

therapists don't issue imperatives or use obligation language like should/ought/need to

they say things like "let's think about how that affects your mental well being"

therapists i mean, not romantic mental illness fantasy therapists

how many other such characters are in your life? has "the man" got you down?
>>
It's all got me down. I was about to fall asleep, but I didn't like it. I screamed for them to "get away from me" and now I stay awake. There is no counseling for this.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.