[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I understand the fact that suicide isn't necessarily the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1465355602878.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
1465355602878.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2048
I understand the fact that suicide isn't necessarily the answer to my problems, but it damn sure seems like the best and only way to send a message to the people i used to spend time with. I know that most of them will say things like "We cared so much, if only he could have seen it," when it reality they're the ones who knew the least... There's only one person who knows how alone I feel, and even he spaces himself from me... How do you robots deal with this crushing loneliness?

Also general comfy thread
>>
>>29332454
>one person who knows how alone I feel
>crushing loneliness
reeeeee try having no friends or friendly conversation ever
>>
>>29332531
i'm not a complete robot yet, i know, but it sure seems im on the road to become one
>>
suicide is the answer. Do it before it's too late
>>
>>29332964
I gotta agree with this anon
Not encouraging you, but dying while you're actually still alive seems better than letting the world consume every fragment of what made you who you are while you cling to your decaying body.

Ideal situation of course would be neither.
>>
Truthfully, it won't send any sort of message like what you're hoping. They'll at most say 'if only we would have known', but they're not going to read anything into it deeper than that.
>>
>>29333021
they do know though. they know i've tried before. they used to care
>>
File: rasta.png (21 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
rasta.png
21 KB, 477x539
>>29332964

>implying I'm not killing myself by the end of the year
>>
>>29333052
Then I can guarantee there will be zero message. Zero. They'll just say 'yep, he was never very happy, I hope he's in a better place'.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.