[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soul crushing things that normies have said to you before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 639x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 639x732
> If you were tall and not so short you might be hot
>>
>letting normies get under your skin

Never. They've tried and failed. I get under the skin. I do the soul crushing.

>nothin personnel kid
>>
>>29332444
Trips for truth.

I used to be the one getting rejected by normies and by the time I got to high school I became withdrawn and stopped giving a fuck about social life. It was from then on that normies are ones actually trying to talk to me but I ignore them or straight up tell them I don't want anything to do with them and they get ultra pissed.

Feels good man
>>
File: 1445969995659.jpg (51 KB, 526x701) Image search: [Google]
1445969995659.jpg
51 KB, 526x701
>What are you doing?

Originalism (81u389r2iq)
>>
>>29332292
>why do you talk in different voices every day
>>it's really creepy
didn't even realize i did this until some roastie pointed it out, the anxiety is getting worse
>>
>>29332292
>" You'd be so handsome if you just lost weight."
>>
>>29332592
How would she even know this?
>>
>>29332747
They're trying to help you out bro
>>
>>29332807
Yeah I'm aware of that now, but when that happened, years ago, it fucked me up for some reason.
>>
>>29332292
>You never fucked that girl? It's literally the easiest thing ever!

I know, I know...
>>
>>29332775
for some reason these fucking roasties would always come up to me in math class and try to talk to me. the only thing i actually liked talking about at the time was programming and i did nothing social, so the conversations lasted all of two minutes before they would piss off and i would go back to business as usual

guess one of them picked up on something fishy
>>
>>29332292
>I only text with people close to me.
>>
>>29332444
>I like skinny guys like you but taller
>you're like a 4/10 anon. maybe once you reach 25 or something you'll look better
>you walk way to fast
>>
>>29333229
>>you walk way to fast
>implying everyone else doesn't walk too slow
>>
>>29332292

When my girlfriend left me because she realized that she was never in love with me.
>>
File: 894526i723587.gif (23 KB, 438x580) Image search: [Google]
894526i723587.gif
23 KB, 438x580
>>29332292
>You'll never be a meme ever forever.
>>
>>29332292
>You are over compensating when you lift because of your height
>I won't date you because you aren't tall enough(She was about 8 inches shorter than me)
>Sorry bro but everyone knows girls only want tall guys so I can't even help you(He was 3 inches taller than me)

All actual quotes said to me. I have these flashbacks quite often.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.