[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Drugs General /rdg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
Post things you have tried and/or still do. I'll start but before i do, keep in mind I no longer do hard drugs, rarely even smoke weed anymore.

>cocaine
>crack
>LSD
>LSA
>DMT
>MDMA
>MDA
>2cb
>2ci
>2cc
>2ca
>25i-nbome
>peyote
>mushrooms
>ketamine
>opium
>heroin
>4-mec
>meth (used to be addicted)
>dexamphetamine

I did a bunch of prescription pills but hardly remember all of them, pain killers, adderal etc.
>>
>>29332282
Sounds like you're lying

Here's my list though

>LSD
>Weed
>>
so you made this thread to brag about all the drugs you've done, gotcha
>>
>>29332333

nice almost quads

Im not lying in the slightest, i went through a big drug faze as a teen and had access to almost everything due to the degenerate friends i had at the time. I wanted to try everything i could get my hands on and did so. I dont really have regrets aside from the year i spent hooked on meth but yeah, lots of drugs.
>>
>>29332392
Yeah okay so you are lying
>>
>>29332385

nope, made a thread to see what other robots have done before. Why would i make a separate post for something I was going to say anyway? Also, its not like doing any drugs is something to brag about in the first place unless your 16.
>>
>>29332282
>weed
>adderall (recreationally, not for studying)
>various benzos
>cocaine
>lsd
>>
>>29332434
This is R9K half of us are 16 retard

You probably are too
>>
>>29332419

>implying doing drugs is something to brag out

>robots who discredit people for doing anything besides being a fat aspie
>>
>>29332450

I mean, thats not based in any kind of actuality what so ever, but okay autismo
>>
>>29332282
Do you make lots of money and have good friends and lots of adventures and a soulmate girlfriend after all your drug-use or did you have to make due with some bullshit buddhist idea of happiness ultimately?
>>
>>29332443

never really did any benzos, what are they like? Its just like a sleeping pill right?
>>
>>29332282
No one cares this is R9K go to B and shit all over their board with your bragging/lying posts
>>
>>29332282
Just did the most desperate thing i ever tried to get high and i think its working.

Stuck some left over powder from an oxy up my ass. literally. just plugged for my first time.

Thank god.
>>
>>29332505

Im not going to say doing drugs really did anything positive for myself. I feel like the psychedelics kind of gave me a different perspective of what the human mind is capable of but other than that it was all just new experiences.
>>
>>29332282
>waldo finds himself
>by adopting a pose that was literally fed to him with the promise of enlightenment/contentment/salvation/whatever

Nah, he sold himself. He didn't find himself at all

>>29332505
Right in the feelings
>>
>>29332545
jesus man i hope youre kidding, ive done some wild shit but never put it in my ass lol
>>
>>29332537

>being fat
>discrediting people for not crying about their untouched baby dicks
>>
>>29332666
Fuck off dude just let your thread 404 no one likes you

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29332392
>almost quads
>111 posts away

Back2Fb
>>
File: AMOK.jpg (96 KB, 736x343) Image search: [Google]
AMOK.jpg
96 KB, 736x343
OK, here we go. All i could remember:

Weed
Alcohol
Caffeine
Tobacco
Amphetamine
Methamphetamine
MDMA
Cocaine
LSD
Mushrooms
DMT
4-aco-DMT
25i nbome
2c-t-7
ephedrine
mxe
methylphenidate
ethylphenidate
Heroin
Opium (tea, smoked)
Oxycodone
hydrocodone
hydromorphone
morphine
Kratom (speciosa, hirsuta, javinica)
mescaline
Codeine
nitrous oxide
crack
2c-b
diazepam
alprazolam
fentanyl
salvia
tramadol
dxm
gabapentin
kava
yohimbe
clonazepam
lorazepam
trazodone
>>
>>29332631

Is plugging weird? Lots of people snort drugs, plugging is more comfortable, cleaner and even stronger. I don't always have wheel filters so if I can't do intramuscular rectal is the way to go. Exception being Adderall but I don't like tweaking, I just need it to wake up each morning and not be an adhd fucktard.
>>
>>29332537

Please go back to rebbit or R9K or B or whatever shithole it is you crawled out of. We have enough summerfags already.
>>
>>29332282
>Post things you have tried and/or still do. I'll start but before i do, keep in mind I no longer do hard drugs, rarely even smoke weed anymore.
>
>>cocaine
>>crack
>>LSD
>>LSA
>>DMT
>>MDMA
>>MDA
>>2cb
>>2ci
>>2cc
>>2ca
>>25i-nbome
>>peyote
>>mushrooms
>>ketamine
>>opium
>>heroin
>>4-mec
>>meth (used to be addicted)
>>dexamphetamine
>
>I did a bunch of prescription pills but hardly remember all of them, pain killers, adderal etc.

2 edgy 4 me bro
>>
File: 1454114312243s.jpg (2 KB, 125x95) Image search: [Google]
1454114312243s.jpg
2 KB, 125x95
>>29332777

shiiiiiiiiiet

all dem research chems though
>>
>>29332777
Oh hey do you like amok too?
Its my favourite album of all times. What do yoiu like the most about it?
>>
>>29332866

been here since 05', this is /r9k/ aspie
>>
>weed
>hash
>Valium
>alcohol
>Meth
>Salvia Divinorum
>Some other hallucinogenic herbs
>Trazadone
>Other anti-depressants

can't remember much shit
>>
File: egon-bondy.png (87 KB, 243x243) Image search: [Google]
egon-bondy.png
87 KB, 243x243
>>29332927
19 year old me perhaps went a tad overboard

>>29332946
taking drugs to it.. and thom yorke
>>
>>29332981
>trazadone
oh for fucks sake give me a break
>>
>>29332953

Of course this is /r9k/. Did you just now learn that?
>>
>>29333022
ye, i noticed it when i typed it down
im high atm
>>
>cannabis
>4-FA
>DMT
>LSD
>psilocybe mushrooms
>4-ho-met
>mdma
>2c-b
>amphetamine
>methylphenidate
>codeine (30mg prescription, didn't get high)
>fentanyl (during surgery as an anesthetic, again didn't get high)
>alcohol

All in all I've never done a drug I regretted, except for psilocybe mushrooms. Had a really bad trip, and bad mushroom trips are far worse than bad acid trips.
>>
>LSD (absolutely insane story)
>Opiates - Utterly ruined my life (Roxies, Percocet, H a few times, but only snorted
>Cocaine
>Peyote
>Xanax
>A fuck load of other pills and experimental drugs. None that are notable.

Basically, if it was a pill and I could crush it, it went straight up my nose.

I also did this one opiate a few times, but they were extremely scarce. It was a pill that had an octagon shape and a "40" imprinted on it. I forgot what it was called. But holy hell. I used to snort 3-5 roxies a day and 1/5th of that little sucker fucked me up hard.

If anyone wants to read an interesting acid trip let me know.
>>
>>29333051

op here

Il second this, ive never had a bad acid trip in all the times ive done it but ive had a couple bad mushrooms trips that were completely awful.
>>
>>29333137
I've had acid trips that have had rough patches, but they are always so dynamic that it's never a fully "bad" trip.

A bad tryptamine trip feels like full on schizophrenia. Very awful.
>>
Who /microdose/ here? I'm taking a quarter tab on Saturday; what should I expect? Will it give me any sort of acid feeling or just enhanced focus and creativity? I know a fourth of a tab is relatively high for a microdose.
>>
Nobody answered me last drug thread so how would a robot go about getting opiates for pain without breaking anything? I've tried everything except opiates for my chronic pain.
>>
>>29333121
would like to read an interesting acid trip, might also share my terrible nbome trip
>>
>>29334946
You won't get anywhere. The golden days of pharmaceutical opioids are over.

Heroin is king, this is the world we live in.
>>
>>29332520
obviously they have a different effect on everyone but generally they make you happy and lethargic
>>
>>29332450
You pretty much admitted that you're 16, you fucking underage faggot.
>>
>>29332282
>weed
>alcohol
>tobacco/nicotine
>shrooms
>benzos mainly Xanax
>salvia
>ritalin
>>
the only "interesting" thing I've taken is doc
Everything else pretty vanilla: lsd weed shrooms dxm lsa mdma adderall ritalin xanax hydro dph codeine alcohol that's all I can remember for now
>>
>>29333051
>psilocybe mushrooms
>4-ho-met
how did these compare, 4homet being a psilocin analog
>>
>>29334378
1/4 of a 150, around 40 ug still feels like a trip to me, just a very mild one. It works well for integrating with normies, eg at a party mixed with alcohol ime.
>>
Never take trazadone! It's an evil drug. I feel like I'm dying. It's supposed to help you sleep, but actually does the opposite. I'm very sedated, but also on a continuous panic attack. My heart beat is fucked and my eyes are bloodshot. It's poison. No sleep aid at all is better.
>>
Anyone on psychedelics ever get that weird sensation of constantly peeing yourself (but you're not really)?
>>
Weed, DXM, adderall, spice (I'm glad I didn't turn out retarded from the 3-4 times I've done that), LSA, cocaine

I need psychedelics :(
>>
File: tmp_18291-GoldFlwr31330023742.gif (30 KB, 424x614) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18291-GoldFlwr31330023742.gif
30 KB, 424x614
Tried making a thread earlier but got no replies. Not one you. My life has only improved since I started taking drugs. Only problem is that my tolerance to cannabis/alcohol is getting high-ish. Intend to limit consumption of both to once a week. Think a lot of my tolerance came from microdosing. A shot every few hours just to make socializing easier and to relax on my own. A weak hit of just a tiny pinch of cannabis to help focus on school work.

Just starting to get into heavier psychs. Have done shrooms twice and am going to do then again in a few days. Did two tabs of what was probably 25i while smoking a lot of weed and drinking a bit. Both were very fun. My second shroom trip was less fun but more enlightening. Did 7g and experienced something like ego death and panicked. If anyone can relate to this, when I was young I had a fear of eternity and it really made me seriously panic when my mind drifted to the idea of living forever that I would violently twitch to stop thinking about it. I know this isn't uncommon so I hope someone knows what I mean. I got over the fear long before I started taking drugs when I became an atheist.

Only drug I really didn't like was DPH and that was mostly because it just felt shitty. Had some euphoria on the come up then it just subsided to flashing lights, aural hallucinations, and general dysphoria. No spiders at least. Took 700g so I'm kind of surprised I had no hallucinations.

Really want to do more different kinds of chemicals. The world just opened up to me after years of dealing with flaky dealers I buckled down and learned how to use DNMs. Not to mention a lot of RCs are legal.

Would like to pick up nootropics at some point too.

Excited and optimistic mostly about this whole thing.

Only intend to stay away from opiates and inhalents, everything else is fair game
>>
>>29337569
>when I was young I had a fear of eternity

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Didn't realize it was common. It's such unique dread. Not primal like you would feel if your house was being robbed or something. Far far far worse. I'm glad I got over it too. Mostly the same method, stopped believing in an afterlife after the "it won't FEEL like it because something something time something Jesus" explanation my parents gave me just didn't do it
>>
Bump I'm just gonna let my phones autocompletr make this comment original originally ormsana orogin orthodox os , and anderson andrew android andrpid angel angeles angle anglicized angry angsty anima animal animals anime aniversery anks annoying anon anonymous anonymously another anounced anozrlds ans answer answered answering
>>
>>29337811
Fat fingers or broken screen?
>>
>>29332282
Meth
Orionmbombal comment
>>
>LSD
>shrooms
>weed
>alcohol
>caffeine

that's pretty much it, fairly normie-tier if you ask me.

Been wanting to trip out on peyote sometime this summer, anyone know of a good, legal/semi-legal way to get some in cali?
>>
>>29337994
Both tea bee eightch
>>
>>29338342
Pretty sure the cactuses containing it grow everywhere and are also legal to buy, just have to refine it which I think just needs basic materials but I can't be assed to look it up I know it's easy though gl hf
>>
Wish to do dmt in the form ayahuasca as it seems much more mellow than smoking shards of chemical crystals in a metal pipe anyone know of any easy to follow recipes?
>>
>>29338526
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ayahuasca/ayahuasca_info1.shtml
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.