[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUTH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: 1457037043682.jpg (89 KB, 762x559) Image search: [Google]
1457037043682.jpg
89 KB, 762x559
You grew up jerking off to every hot girl

She grew up orgasming thinking of every hot guy

Because of you're a male and not good looking you have it much harder to get one of the hot looking girls

But a girl with simple looks can easily get Chad. Chads love dominating qt innocent looking girls. Hence she is capable of achieving her dreams and you're not.

A girl with cute looks is not capable of loving you. No matter how much she says. She already achieved her dream of being with a Chad. She already knows what a chad cock tastes like.

One day Chad tells her to fuck off and she has to find a new guy. And that guy is you. But secretly she admires her previous bf while pretending to love you. Her acting is good so you could believing her. But everytime she orgasms she doesn't think of you. She thinks of the chad that used to pound her pussy to oblivion.

And now what can you do about it? Nothing. The love of your life is a cunt and likes big cocks but has no choice but to be with you.

She has already masturbated multiple times to Chad. Is that any different than Chad physically fucking her? No. Its the same.

The point is no matter you will not be loved unless you're a Chad with 10/10 facial aesthetics and 7 figures salary.

The solution is to simply not a give fuck and have sex with as many girls that you can. Forget about marriage and having children. Whats the point of a wife if she lives her life in dreamland with Chad? How can you face your children? What would you tell them? That your mother is married to you because Chad didn't want her anymore?

No
You simply reject that. You live a life of isolation.
Women don't deserve our affection. If she doesn't want to save her virginity for you then she doesn't deserve your love.
>>
>>29332242
Hahahaha LMAO at your life
>>
>>29332242
WOw, somebody is butthurt.

hint: it's you OP lel
>>
>>29332311
No
I just know the truth
>>
>>29332267
fuck you

fucking cuck
>>
>>29332415
>wah im a big gay butthurt baby >:(
-u
>>
Messi didn't say that
>>
>>29332415
Nah that's just some hardcore bullshit you believe in. Don't allow yourself to be fooled by this nonsense.
>>
>>29332620
oh yeah?
Its completely true
The number of male virgins outnumer the female virgins greatly
>>
>>29332267
>>29332311
>>29332578
>>29332620
Get the fuck out you damnable whores.
>>
>>29332665
Possibly but have you had all the statistic to support your claim ?

Yet I know this is 4chan but show us the paper.
>>
>>29332620
>>29332578
>>29332311
>>29332267
Cucks in this thread. Have fun getting divorced when you're older!
>>
>>29332687
The real truth is that whining like a faggot won't do shit to solve your issues.
>>
>>29332242
The sad part is everything you said is absolutely true. Desperate special snowflakes will come in claiming its not true because it will kill their plan B if Chad doesn't commit.
>>
>>29332705
>Cucks
More like duck the old memes already. Women are entitled of course but your attitude don't help making yourself look good in front ofthem.
>>
>>29332724
I don't have any issues to be solved.

I'm perfectly content with being isolated in my apartment

I could live forever like this and I'd give no qualms.

Can you normalfags say the same about your own life?
>>
>>29332787
>Can you normalfags say the same
Depend what make you think this is a valid statement ? If you have happiness then stick with it and stop letting yourself being influenced by negative people.
>>
>>29332242
Very legit post. The problem is, most men are so unaware that this happens, that they end up in these relationships and marriages, and wonder why their wife (kek) is such a frigid bitch. Women may be on top of the world while they're young, but very few of them end up with their first choice, and that pisses them off. If more men knew what you and I know, most women would end up single and childless, and rightly so.
>>
>>29332242
Messi gets mad pussy to be quite honest family member.
>>
>>29332835
Exactly.

That's why normalfags who keep trying to take my happiness away from me piss me off so much.

They refuse to believe that people can actually be happy alone.
>>
>>29332984
Yes
But his wife also gets a lot of nice juicy dicks from her male friends
You really think his wife is not deep throating Chad's dick every night?
>>
>>29332787
hmmmm i think you need to get outside and smell the summer time flowers, scents of freshly cut grass, and a gallon of water a day.
>>
>>29333003

you can't

we're inherently social animals. If you're happy alone, it means you're defective
>>
>>29333144
No.

I've always hated the outdoors.

Never had a good experience in them.
>>
>>29333196
i'm telling you man, just go outside and take a big whiff of thise flowers.
Please!
>>
>>29333187
It mean you're actually tougher than many humans and you are lot more able to survive by yourself.
>>
File: 1466080088572.jpg (28 KB, 352x360) Image search: [Google]
1466080088572.jpg
28 KB, 352x360
>>29333256
Never ever gonna take a whiff of your flowers
>>
Is it not just sad that the girl you love the most in your life only likes bad boys?
>>
>>29332242
Jokes on you I switched to perfect 2D girls
>>
>>29333448
women are seriously not worth your time. I know its hard to accept, espescially when you're younger, but it's better to come to terms with it ASAP. Like OP said, if you're not a Chad, they honestly couldn't care less. They only settled with you because Chad pumped them and dumped them.
How can anyone look at that situation and be okay with that?
>>
>>29333571
BUT I CAN'T
I WANT HER
BUT SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN
>>
You know I hadn't even considered masturbation to chads to be cheating thoughts until now. It's hard to say she waited for you unless you match her mental image of chad.
>>
I love her so much that it hurts, but I know OP speaks 100% truth. I'm expected to share my heart, my deepest thoughts and my livelihood with a female, someone who consistently insults my intelligence and shits on my soul? No thanks, I have technology now.
>>
If you're a beta male, you must seek redemption for whatever it is you did to be put in this world.
>>
>>29334474
No
Society must change
Why does get Chad gets all the privileges by default and a beta male like me has to endure great pains and suffering just to be simply loved a female?
Its not fair and has to change
>>
>>29332242
>A girl with cute looks is not capable of loving you. No matter how much she says. She already achieved her dream of being with a Chad. She already knows what a chad cock tastes like.
Jeez kid... What do you think chad cock tastes like, nutella? Who gives a fuck if she sucked chad's dick?

Everything that either you or Chad had to initially appeal to women fades pretty quickly in a real relationship and it comes down to deeper qualities of the experience, at which point it's fair game for everyone and it's more important to not be a pathetic shit and just try to keep yourselves happy.

> The love of your life is a cunt and likes big cocks but has no choice but to be with you.
No... Big cocks have more pleasure yield when it comes to gay anal sex, not so much vaginal sex. Acquaint yourself with the physiology of a vagina, a big dick serves nothing but novelty, symbolism, and a device of confidence for the man. The issue is that small dicked men are really insecure about it and it's because of that that they're shit in bed. Most girls can't even tell how big a dick is, they'll literally take five inches and think it was eight.

>The point is no matter you will not be loved unless you're a Chad with 10/10 facial aesthetics and 7 figures salary.
How about yourself... Could you possibly love anyone less than an aryan supermodel yoga champion whose passion is cooking?

The way I see it: I can love a plain girl, therefore a girl could most likely feel the same way about guys. There isn't a wide enough gulf of quantifiable difference to account for what you seem to be suggesting. Be logical pls
>>
>>29334710
4chan's "Chad" = Good looks, high self esteem, social skills, some modicum of success
4chan's "Beta male"= Weak, insecure, unattractive, paranoid, awkward, and undeveloped.

The question here is "why do better people fare better" and the answer should be obvious. Stop pretending you were born beta. If you're not striving to improve and facing whatever challenges that brings then you're not the kind of man that can offer a fulfilling relationship. You're only blaming society because you're immature and can't handle accepting responsibility for anything wrong with your life. Do you want to be a little baby who cries when the world doesn't provide for you, or do you want to be a man who accepts the challenges life throws at him and overcomes them without bitching about it on the internet?
>>
>>29332242
vamo' mesi
>>
>>29332242

>NO THOUGHT CRIME.

Sorry man, you're not gonna like it, but this is literally sour grapes: the post.

Get some counselling for your insecurities and anger issues-- no shame in it. Alot of people do.
>>
>autistic
>manlet
is Messi a Robot? Ronaldo is incarnate
>>
>>29335877
Chad incarnate*

blxx
>>
Delusional cuck normies in this thread are really annoying.
>not knowing women aren't capable of loving anyone and will always,ALWAYS look for an UPGRADE
>you will always be the BACKUP
>>
>>29332242
I completely agree. It's why I've decided since I was at least 15 to never have kids or get married. I like the idea of having all the cash to myself, to buy ferraris and vidya.
>>
>>29334994
based anon.

tell it like it is famalamadingdongshamalam
>>
File: 1458148039797.png (157 KB, 516x440) Image search: [Google]
1458148039797.png
157 KB, 516x440
>>29332242

i had girls who admitted they masturbated to me when i was fat, and very unappealing compared to myself now..

i also had girls who simply didn't want me..

i've had sex before, but i haven't had it in a while due to both my own issues, AND the females declining

i now have at least 4 women who would accept my dick at work.. A qt white girl, prison thick black woman, an older white woman with tits, and my manager who is a petite mexican girl alludes to wanting to cheat on her man with me..

this isnt counting the ones who im uncertain of/flirts with me anyway, or girls i am communicating with outside of work

now my question

Am I chad, or not?[/spoiler}
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.