[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In what way is being an easy Asian woman hard?not trying to ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (208 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208 KB, 500x372
In what way is being an easy Asian woman hard?not trying to ask in a sarcastic way. My classmate said that growing up in America as an Asian girl has been hard for her. She wanted to write her paper in the struggles of being Asian. I'm taking a writing class at my local community college.
>>
>>29332074
I mean to say east not easy
>>
Asian-American women, along with white women, are literally the most spoiled people on Earth.
>>
>>29332074
Everyone has a sob story
>>
>>29332136
Well, my classmate said growing up as an Asian was really hard for her. It'd make sense if she were ugly but she's actually a 7/10 in looks.
>>
>>29332189

She probably fell for the "East Asians are people of color" meme that liberals push these days.
>>
Asian women are basically white women replacement.
>>
>>29332074
let me start out by saying i'm a staunch liberal. i know, i know, i'm a cuck blah blah blah but anyway: your friend is being fucking retarded

90% of asian jokes/memes revolve around the stereotype of how INTELLIGENT they are. are asian people known to get shot by cops for no reason? i've never heard of a single fucking case. what i'm saying is, racist jokes/memes toward blacks and latinos can actually harm their communities by perpetuating harmful stereotypes. it's part of the reason they're more often victims of hate crimes than anyone else.

all racist jokes/memes towards asians result in nothing more than hurt feelings. it doesn't affect them negatively in any way. who the fuck actually discriminates against asians??
>>
>>29333077
Having people expect more from you and be disappointed can be worse than them expecting less and being surprised.

Check'd
>>
>>29333109
It's better than people automatically assuming you're shit
>>
>>29333077
>it' the stereotypes that make minorities targeted by police not the fact that they commit more crimes!!!

nice meme
>>
>>29333077
>niggers get praised for being average and the media hides anything bad they might do
>Asians get condemned for being average also mocked in media openly and are even more damaged by AA than whites
Those stereotypes don't harm their communities. Their community problems exist for the same reason as their stereotypes.
>>
Asian girl here.

It really sucks not being able to get the same quality of men that blonde white girls of similar BMI as you can get.

Its really annoying all the nerds and creeps that are attracted to you.
>>
>>29333251
Step up your game m8, it's too obvious.
Besides, only an idiot believes a woman without hearing vocaroo. Which is most of /r9k/, but oh well.
>>
>>29332074

Being a woman is easier no matter what, but here are some gender neutral ones:

>Many universities actively discriminate against Asians so they can bring in dumb niggers who end up dropping out anyway

>If English is your second language, you're always at a disadvantage, career-wise and socially

>It's socially acceptable to be racist against Asians, unlike every other minority

>Niggers see Asians as easy targets for robbery/random beatings. Black on Asian crime is huge and this is NEVER reported in the media

>Asian parents can be fucking cruel
>>
>>29333245
Would you rather people assume you're garbage before even knowing you?
>>
>>29333364
The reason why it is acceptable to be racist towards Asians because you're just uglier white people. Asians can't have any oppression pie.
>>
>>29332446
Asian men still have it tough. The women on the other hand...
>>
>>29333400
Being a nigger who's reasonably intelligent is the easiest fucking life ever. They will hand you everything for performing at the level of an average white person. People will be pleasantly surprised just to find out that you're not a complete retard.

Also, fuck niggers. They are garbage.

>>29333445
I'm white. gf and most of my friends are asian though. lol.
>>
>>29333459
The stuff you're describing isn't really that bad though
>>
>>29333493
I'm trying to help the dude with his essay. #1 and #4 are pretty bad, though, if you look into how extensive they are.
>>
>>29333364
>if you don't speak English it's harder to make friends

It's actually easier for Chinese students to make friends
>>
I am an asian who went to the States to study. I speak english well so there was literally nothing hard about it. I actually got treated better than where I'm from. I feel for the other asians in my university that don't speak english well though.
>>
File: spyropepe.jpg (14 KB, 178x178) Image search: [Google]
spyropepe.jpg
14 KB, 178x178
>>29333245
> Be black
>graduate with 3.8
>multiple AP courses under my belt
>never been in trouble at school
you only did as much as the average white person! You're still a nigger!!
>>
>>29333641
Why do you feel for them?they can easily just hangout with their own kind and stick within a group. The Chinese students usually have better social lives than most white people.
>>
>>29333667
There aren't a lot of Chinese students and it's weird to see them sticking to their own kind like that, while I can freely associate and become close friends with anybody on campus without a language barrier.
>>
>>29333740
at my school I almost never see Asian people alone. They're usually with one friend or in groups, I'm sure they're really struggling socially.
>>
Probably the hardest part is if they have traditional asian parents who are strict and have very high standards.
>>
>>29333774
Yeah and if they could speak english almost perfectly like me you might see a white person or two in one of those groups and they'd not have to feel like outsiders in their own university.
>>
>>29333852
They should try having no friends or social life at all. I'd love it if someone would be my frid just because we speak the same language, it would make my life so easy.
>>
>>29333459
The girl in my class said she grew up hating herself and wanting to be white. Whatever pain she felt was the fault of whites, not blacks. Whatever white people did to her made her hate herself so much that she wished she were white.
>>
>>29333251
Get thin fatty. You probably smell weird.
>>
>>29333459
No its not. It fucking sucks, you cant date anyone and people will always undermine your achievements.
>>
>>29332074
literally that men like them too much for being asian and the positive stereotypes of being asian. if you dont live up to them youre still ok though because people don;t really care.
>>
>>29332074
Fuck off Bebe.

original
>>
Asians are literally discount white people (more soulless and autistic).
>>
Half Asian girl here

the only thing that's ''hard'' I guess is creepy white guys thinking I'll be their exotic korean waifu
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.