[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the most interesting person you know?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Who is the most interesting person you know?
>>
>>29331477
this is the saddest answer i am going to say.

me.
>>
File: 9613062_p0.jpg (161 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
9613062_p0.jpg
161 KB, 750x750
For me is this uni girl who is always with a big smile in her face. She looks straight from some bs anime, wears hand made sweaters, and acts genki af. Im assuming her dad raped her or something because there is no way she can be that happy for real.
>>
This dude who sells acid that I'm kinda friends with
>>
Other than myself, it'd be my English teacher. Man has been to several foreign countries, has bungee-jumped several times, climbed some towers and bridges, is obsessed with Australia, has been there twice and wants to live there, almost was taken in for the Australian Big Brother, and really almost ended up fighting in the Afghanistan war, not to mention he plays the guitar, trumpet and shit.

He has like a blind left eye that is all reddish and that could be either genetic or a result of fucking anything. He has a story for almost anything, he's the kind of eventful person I'd accept advice from.
>>
>>29331477
There are a few people I'm really close to who are quite smart, and push themselves to learn as much as they can every single day. I don't really get along with anyone else. /r9k/ thinks normies are unbearable, but the truly insufferable people are the ones who stop learning.
>>
>>29331477
I know this guy. He used to be a friend of a friend but somehow we became best friends. From the outside he seems like a huge chad, he is attractive enough to make me question my sexuality and has sex with fucking hot girls on a regular basis. But over time I've learned more about him, about all his crazy mental issues and his relationships with his brothers, personal stuff like that. He's shown me so much great music, films, graphic novels, whatever, not normie stuff at all. He's shown me that behind every normie is an interesting person and I am eternally thankful to him for being friends with an autist like me.
>>
>>29331540
I want to crack her bubbly exterior and look at the empty shell of her actual personality
>>
>>29331915
The other day i was leaving the class -it was too boring- and she actually stopped me with her leg and said "Please dont go."

The weird thing is that we have talked just once before. She is just like that.
>>
>>29331540
>Im assuming her dad raped her or something because there is no way she can be that happy for real.
you're probably right
you can easily gf her also, if you're into that.
>>
File: 1447855073280.jpg (25 KB, 350x316) Image search: [Google]
1447855073280.jpg
25 KB, 350x316
I don't know anyone.. At all...
>>
>>29331477
It's you, OP. I'm interested in why you're asking this.
>>
>>29332169
Because im bored and i dont know many interesting people even through im sure there are a lot.
>>
File: 1447206167735.png (143 KB, 358x477) Image search: [Google]
1447206167735.png
143 KB, 358x477
Bompongo orogonolo

Oriinal

Oroinal

Original
>>
>>29331477
Donatello, his posts are thought out and non-biased
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.