[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone post on Gamefaqs here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: guides1.png (3 KB, 314x63) Image search: [Google]
guides1.png
3 KB, 314x63
I saw alot of the same ideologies and topics on Current Events that I see on here, obviously much more PC and restricted though.

Can't help but think a lot of Robots post on gamefaqs as well. Theres a few topics that have nearly identical topics to what I see on here, from baldness to circumcision hate to misogynism.
>>
I don't and have no knowledge of robot presence on that forum. This is now a robot colonization of other forums thread. Anyone use F169BBS?
>>
File: 1465652811493.jpg (27 KB, 320x231) Image search: [Google]
1465652811493.jpg
27 KB, 320x231
>>29330783
I know joogewgoldteubh isn't a forum, but the comments on almost every video were just retarded, from those tryhard ones where people tribalistically bash popstars and their fans to get thumbs up to overly pc things and now I seem to see quite a bit of backlash there against even the most regressive shit put out by buzzfeed, jezebel, gawker, vox and like-minded content producers, not just in the (regardless of how truthful or untruthful they may be) comments sections of manospheric anti cultural authoritarian type videos.
>>
>>29330783

Used to post there before the launch of Twilight Princess. Later moved on to gamepot to do reviews, and haven't visited much since 2009.
>>
I just want to say that I'm impressed how much effort people put in those guides, especially the real large ones.
>>
>>29331333
The guides on GameFAQs are great, but I can't believe people still use the forums. Used to do so in the mid 2000s. I remember one time I wrote a long review for a Tales game and learned what happens if you backspace without being focused on the text box for the first time.

Whoever came up with that shortcut deserves the fucking chair.
>>
I stopped posting once PC moderation really got out of hand. I was actually modded for using "rape" in the context of "This enemy will rape you if such-and-such..." because apparently that would have triggered someone?

GFAQs has a fundamentally retarded karma system, as well. Users with the most seniority are basically given a free pass, and moderations incur karma loss, and those with tons of karma aren't going to endure any posting restrictions as a result of a mere 3 karma loss moderation. A newer user on the other hand has to be actively posting for months or years before minor karma losses no longer impose restrictions on their accounts. So basically it's a physical incarnation of the good ol' boy system.

Really, just don't waste your time with that place. It's admittedly a lot more difficult to hold a serious discussion on 4chan due to all the shitposting, but I'd rather tolerate that than having to walk on eggshells to avoid offending numerous hypersensitivities.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.