[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you date a guy that has literally had his face used like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: uw82fbo1400.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
uw82fbo1400.gif
1 MB, 400x225
How can you date a guy that has literally had his face used like a piece of toilet paper by Stacey? Doesn't the fact that his face served as his ex girlfriends cunnyjuice rag disgust you? How do you cope?
>>
File: assworship.png (440 KB, 379x554) Image search: [Google]
assworship.png
440 KB, 379x554
fuck..i love assworship and facesitting. i just want to be a sex slave to a hot gril who uses my face as a sybian and makes me lick her feet clean when she gets home from work
>>
>>29330529

kinda hot desu

would lick his face off afterwards
>>
>>29330597
I would like this too anon

It's weird how there is a lack of women into this sort of thing. It feels really fucking good to have your butt and feet licked (I've had it done, no I'm not a grill) but for some reason they just don't want to try it.
>>
>>29330630
>but for some reason they just don't want to try it.

because it's submissive behavior and nothing gets a girls pussy more dry than submissive men
>>
>>29330668
I don't get it.

Why do they care if there's still a tongue running over their ass and pussy? Fuck this shit.
>>
>>29330668
that feel when I always thought this was a meme because i like to have my gf sit on my face , but then i hacked into my her facebook and read her old chat logs with her ex boyfriend , wherein she literally stated that she loves nothing more than for the guy to take control. i felt sickened to my very core. go on, call me a cuck. PUSH ME TO THE FUCKING EDGE. JUST
>>
>>29330724
You can be a beta cuck and bitch about it, or you do exactly what she wants, man up and take control for once.
>>
>>29330776
Not him, but my dick doesn't work if I have to be dominant. It's so fucking boring having to be "the chad" all the time and throw her around the bed and pin her down and shit. It's fucking BORING it doesn't do anything for me. 99% of girls want this and that's why I fucking hate it.
>>
>>29330808
Are you me?

parsley
>>
Is this thread a turnabout or foil to all ones that demand to know how a guy can stand to touch a girl who has had another dude's cum all over her face? I don't know that it's quite the same.
>>
>>29330529
This is why only betas eat out girls.

>>29330969
you're right that it's not but still fuck off reddit
>>
File: throat.jpg (443 KB, 1280x827) Image search: [Google]
throat.jpg
443 KB, 1280x827
>>29330969
>I don't know that it's quite the same.

This. Men are the biologically dominant morph of the human race. So, a man cumming on a woman's face is him marking his fucking property. It's an age- old show of dominance that imprints upon the female and renders her psychologically tainted for all subsequent would-be mates. it's like if Chad came inside the brownie batter. Sure, you may get to eat some brownies later, but Chad fucking came in them...In contrast, a female sitting on a male's face is 99.99% of the time a situation wherein the female is just humoring the male's perverse fetish. It's almost always predominately for the man's enjoyment.
>>
>>29330529
>How can you date a guy that has literally had his face used like a piece of toilet paper by Stacey?

You don't. You use my pure face instead.
>>
>>29330668
>not being a aware of standing 69
lift the bitch upside down so you can motorboat her ass/clit while she sucks you off simultaneously. It's better than face sitting cause you're the one dominating her by holding her up. If she bits you dick then just drop her on her head.
>>
>>29330529
kek. It's true! Don't settle for anything else than a face virgin robot!
>>
>>29330724
Heh, yeah. It sucks. Seems to be what all women want deep down. They couldn't respect a husband that isn't being traditionally dominant.

>tfw you will never be consistently face raped multiple times a day by your wife
>>
File: fukingeww.jpg (151 KB, 850x841) Image search: [Google]
fukingeww.jpg
151 KB, 850x841
how can you kiss a guy who's had another girls cunny on his face, fucking disgusting
>>
File: ahhhhhhno.gif (1010 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhhhno.gif
1010 KB, 500x300
MEN WHO AREN'T VIRGINS ARE REPULSIVE
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SHARE YOUR BF
>>
>>29331888
>>29331973
Hot. Kek, I can't even be a man slut and do that for women. The ones I beta orbit have zero sexual use for me. I would do it just to feel them a little. They just want me to give them car rides, hold their bags and be an emotional tampon. I think they only want to get licked by their girlfriends and be dominated by Chads. :( Kill me.
>>
>>29330529
I need a source on this one desu fampai.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.