[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agoraphobia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
If you ever go outside you're not a real robot.

Where are my agoraphobic brothers and sisters? Let's give each other support ITT and give out tips on how to make it not going outside.
>>
>>29330275

Honestly, with all the online college courses and remote/off-site jobs these days, even agoraphobia isn't a valid excuse for being a NEET.
>>
>>29330275
You can't even go outside at night? That must suck.
>>
>>29330356
Not really, why would I even need to go outside in this day and age with the internet.
>>
>>29330318
I'm a student. I do go out for the exams once (or rarely, twice) a term. It works fairly well, but I guess that depends entirely of what you study and where you study it. If you have mandatory lectures and such it wouldn't work as well, obviously.

>>29330356
Well EVER is an exaggeration (see above for example), but less than once every month at least. Night or day doesn't make a difference, don't really see how it would?
>>
File: 23536245.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
23536245.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>29330275
Nothing wrong with trying to appreciate what little of nature remains amidst metropolitan/(sub)urban development.
Also, if you've a pet that requires exercise then you'd be an asshole not to allow them that much at least.
Besides, even if you own or rent a home that has a front/backyard, (unless you're a cunt that has them live their lives entirely outdoors no matter the weather or local population of niggers) you'd still be going outside even if only for brief intervals to let them out to relieve themselves.
INB4 you're LEXDGEMEISTER9000 and disbelieve robots can't have animal companions nor care for them because caring for anybody but yourself (if that) is for those evil normans.
>>
>>29330665
This post is so odd.
Why would you bring up the point about pets? Everyone can agree I believe, but it's just odd. I don't think people who don't go outside would get pets.

But mostly, agoraphobia is nothing about having "appreciation" for the indoors, or even for the social isolation, the quiet or anything. It can even be quite the opposite, but it is what you must accept.
If you're just indoors because you prefer it, well... that's a whole different thing than what this thread is about. You know?
>>
Seriously, I would believe there was more of our kind on here?
>>
Gross her vagina is showing
>>
File: 600.jpg (25 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
25 KB, 600x375
>>29330275
>tfw I tried looking on OKC and PoF for a agoraphobic gf
>tfw I deleted my accounts today because they're all normies
>tfw I'm starting to accept the fact that I'll die alone
Wew.
>>
I haven't left the neighborhood in two years; the house a few months.
>>
I-Is everybody gone?
>>
i go in the backyard sometimes, is that okay?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.