[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot rate thread, face or body edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG10.jpg (59 KB, 482x642) Image search: [Google]
IMG10.jpg
59 KB, 482x642
Robot rate thread, face or body edition
>>
>>29330269
Why are you shaving your chest, OP?
Unless you're just hairless, in that case I'm sorry for you
>>
>>>/soc/

Moronic normalshit
>>
>>29330269

a. you're not a robot

b. you're a pathetic attention whore with other personal issues

c. you will always be alone because you will never settle for one person but for the desperate admiration of multiple people
>>
>>29330404

Im parents are Swedish, so i have naturally no body hair aside from a little patch on my chest.

80% of women hate hairy backs and chest so I mean, you need to show any sympathy towards me
>>
>>29330485

>not being obese and acne riddled means you cant be a robot
>>
>>29330533
>being an attention whore obsessed with stranger's opinions about their body in order to feel good about themselves

yep, you sure are proving us.
>>
>>29330485

Im never alone sexually, i just have a hard time being in a commuted relationship due to sexual abuse as a child
>>
>>29330581
>due to sexual abuse as a child

jesus fucking christ can you be more of an attention seeking normie? gtfo REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29330616
I didnt mention this in the first place but when ignorant judgements are being made about my personality, i humor them with a bit of truth.
>>
>>29330660
>ignorant judgements are being made about my personality

i think the thread you made out of all places speaks for itself. but seriously fuck off degenerate normie scum.
>>
>>29330716

I spend a lot of time here and want to see what fellow robots look like.

I mean, you can project in anyway you wish but when it boils down, youre just salty anon
>>
>>29330790
If you really were curious then you wouldn't upload a nude picture of yourself to begin with. This is obviously just some desperate attempt to one up yourself in a forum you know is filled with social outcasts and you're coming on here literally as Tumblr incarnate

And let it be I am just a salty anon but at least I didn't just get btfo'd
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.