[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minor victories thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1465454008143.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1465454008143.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
ITT we share small things that make the horrors of existence easier. Ill start:
>woke up this morning not consumed with self loathing
>can actually afford groceries this week
> managed to actually do my uni assignment so now i wont get kicked out.

Not much, but definitely an improvement over other days
>>
>can actually afford groceries this week
That's a great feeling when you're in money trouble, happy for you anon!
Also,
>lost 5 pounds in the last month
Pretty happy with myself desu
>>
About a month ago I went to a friend's house, along with another friend. I hadn't interacted with a friend in over a year before that (hadn't even spoken to them until the week before). It was extremely awkward but I'm glad I went. I don't know what to do now though.
>>
>>29330328
Cheers, it is a good feel eating something more than rice and baked beans

Congrats on the weight loss
>>
>applied for a job Monday immediately after my brother told me 2 positions just opened up

Although, for the 129831289031398th time, I'm getting no response.
>>
>>29330489
That requires A LOT of courage after a year, congrats! See if you can keep socializing every once in a while, it's the only way it gets easier you know. God speed buddy.
>>
>>29330682
Don't beat yourself up, man. You're putting yourself out there and that's all you can do, their loss if they choose not to hire you. You'll get that magical response some day, we both know that!
>>
>>29330217
I go bike riding 2 times a month since I'm a skinnyfag

it helps bring me back to real life a bit, but then I go back to here
>>
Got out of a shitty job, and got a better one the same week.
>>
>>29331038
Congrats anon! I have a shitty two day job where im everyones bitch i just want to escape, but ill be homeless wirhout an income.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.