[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you Donate Plasma EGGY Does it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: PlasmaDonationEggman.jpg (22 KB, 520x482) Image search: [Google]
PlasmaDonationEggman.jpg
22 KB, 520x482
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx3MDiqFfKc
>>
File: 1458154372868.jpg (75 KB, 475x706) Image search: [Google]
1458154372868.jpg
75 KB, 475x706
>Giving Jews FREE blood that they later sell
>>
>>29329855
Nah dude I have terrible blood and a really bad heart murmur so I pass out whenever they draw blood
>>
File: 17877822563.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
17877822563.jpg
1 B, 486x500
who /toomuchofapussytodonateblood/ here?

seriously, my blood pressure drops by the mere thought of it
>>
File: transgenic egg.png (973 KB, 1000x360) Image search: [Google]
transgenic egg.png
973 KB, 1000x360
>>29329855
Can people on HRT donate?
I thought the medication would make their blood inappropriate.
>>
>>29329932
Unless you donate directly a hospital with a blood bank you're giving your to blood pharmaceutical companies for them to make expensive medicine. Eggman is only donating plasma for some extra cash and will be in company of poorfags.
>>
>>29329855
I already donated in my senior year of school. I wouldn't mind doing it again.

It was pretty scary though, since I was next in line and a boy fainted and fell off the bed and there was blood everywhere. I didn't know that people have their eyes open or shake when they faint so I thought he was dying. It was all ok in the end.
>>
Yes I would. It's a good thing to do, helps save lives.
>>
>>29329855
I've done it a couple of times before. I always end up passing out which is kind of pleasant actually.
>>
>>29329855
>>29329899

The whole point of plasma is you sell it for money (about $50 / week). Regular blood is what you donate, not plasma.
>>
He's doing it for attention

All fields
>>
>go to donate
>no big sassy black nurse in sight
>only anorexic blonde bimbos
>takes them 20 minutes to find a vein
>arm was bruised for a awhile after

nah never again.
>>
>>29329855
>be me
>rush to the door
>OPEN IT
>GO OUT
>YELL "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGYYYYYYYYYYY" in an autistic voice

when are you robots going to join me in the yelling of eggy?
>>
The FDA bars gay and bisexual men from donating, so no. Unless they revise their policies, I'm not going to be giving away any blood. Blood banks are required by law to inquire about your sexual activities, including your sexual orientation. It's ridiculous.

You could have swapped blowjobs with another guy over a decade ago and receive a lifetime deferment for that, whereas if you were a straight guy who just walked away from a 20-hooker gangbang, you'd still be able to donate.
>>
>>29329855
I work for a company that does plasma fractionation and I can guarantee you that they are the jewiest big pharma pieces of shit
They intentionally target poor and desperate people for minimal competition and use your blood to make products worth 100x more than what they paid you.
It might be a quick buck but it's just a shitty way to earn money.
>>
>no lithium in blood
fuck all of you
>>
File: neko_pepe.jpg (64 KB, 736x682) Image search: [Google]
neko_pepe.jpg
64 KB, 736x682
>>29330638

>he fell for the psychiatry meme
>>
>>29330591
As much as you want to deny it, the reality is that faggots are ten times more likely to be promiscuous and end up doing reckless shit like gangbangs and going bareback.
Sorry, but it's not just stereotyping and actually a serious risk.
>>
>>29330591
Didn't the FDA just change that?
>>
>>29329855
Tried to today. They even pay you 50 bucks each time but I didn't have any proof of address
>>
File: peepee.jpg (33 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
peepee.jpg
33 KB, 600x405
>>29330564
seriously when are you fucking faggots going to do this? we COULD LOCATE EACH OTHER and MEET EACH OTHER

and play with our penises
>>
>>29330661
>As much as you want to deny it...

Generalizations need not apply here, because there are realistically other "high risk" groups, such as African-American women. I'd like to see the FDA try to place a ban on black womens' blood and see how that goes over.

The questionnaire need only inquire about specific sexual activities, like whether or not you've participated in bareback anal sex in the past, or have engaged in sexual acts with prostitutes. These might throw up red flags. Tthe gender of the person said acts occurred with shouldn't matter however, much less should *any* form of sexual activity (possibly as simple as exchanging handjobs) mean you're a risk.

Further, screening methods have vastly improved since the '90s. Blood banks have been petitioning the FDA to abolish this ban for this very reason, but the FDA keeps clinging to outdated, cherry-picked statistics and other assorted pseoduscience that supports their retarded anti-gay agenda.

>>29330669

Either they're considering implementing a 1-year ban, or they've already implemented it. Either way, it's hardly an improvement. Any same-sex activity counts against you, which means if you've been in a committed monogamous relationship with a gay partner for decades, you're still considered "at risk."
>>
Eggy is just such a wonderful human being
>>
I used to do it.

$40 every time i go and I can go a few times a week. It's some fun spending money.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.