[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would any black fembots be interested in cuckolding a white fembot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1466118448003.jpg (233 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1466118448003.jpg
233 KB, 1000x750
Would any black fembots be interested in cuckolding a white fembot? You have to have a big booty and be willing to go incredibly hood. My boyfriend is a gentle, delicate little thing, he weighs about 140lb and is 5'8'' and I think it would be amazingly hot to see a ghetto black girl shove him around and have sex with him while I watch handcuffed and gagged in the corner.

Some girl stuff could be arranged afterwords but I'm warning you, I demand to be dominated. I won't submit to some half hearted oreo bitch.
>>
File: 1465581151962.jpg (50 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1465581151962.jpg
50 KB, 384x384
>>29329620
>Not cucking your boyfriend with a big dog instead.

You're a pleb.
>>
>Ex did something like this
>Realized she didn't actually like cucking and accused me of cheating afterward
>>
File: 1388222010228.jpg (13 KB, 298x383) Image search: [Google]
1388222010228.jpg
13 KB, 298x383
This is one of my biggest fetishes, I'm white af and so is my gf. We're basically a normal Euro couple, and we're both young. I'm 21 she's 20. I often fantasize about cucking the living shit out of her with some Black or Asian chick but I never told her and she has no idea.
>>
>>29329672
I've always liked the idea of being a harem wife or something, I like being around girls much more than guys, bf is very effete which I think is why I like him so much. He tried to get into lifting and I laughed at him every time he tried to go to the gym until he gave up. I don't like big, strong men.
>>
I'm a guy and I love the idea of sexing some hot girl while we make an ugly girl watch and call her fat and refuse to let her join us.

Won't happen since I'm unsexxable, but I can dream in fantasy land of something like this happening, right?
>>
cuckqueaning is hot.

we need to spread this meme. we need all women to become cucks.
>>
>>29330063
i'm with you, this is a way better than cuckold
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.