[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fucking kill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 640x960
all my friends forgot my birthday, I feel so shit

help me not want to die, friends :))
>>
are you really that much of a little faggot that you care about your faggot friends remembering your bday?
>>
>>29329551
did you not read what I just posted?
yes I obviously am
>>
>>29329551

Not him, but I know your type.

You act hard, but you're just afraid to open up to others. Your armor is brittle and false.

That goes double if you've got sociopathic tendencies. It's never a weakness to desire love.

>>29329517

Happy birthday OP!

many happy returns.
>>
You're not alone buddy. I get to work on my birthday.
>>
Did you tell anyone that it was your birthday or did you just expect them to know?
>>
>>29329746
thank you so much anon <3
>>
>>29329809
is it your birthday today?
if so happy birthday!
>>
>>29329827
yeah I told them yesterday I think

oh well what can you do
>>
>>29329746
well no, in fact I dont care about friends remembering my bday because I never remember theirs
>>
>>29329746
desu crying about people not remembering your birthday is childish
>>
Happy Birthday. Are you single anon
I'm a girl. Will you take me out for your birthday.
I'm sure you can imagine the rest
>>
>>29329980

Well ok. I read you a little better then.

No need to tear a new one of someone though.

>>29329992

And yet I see it all the time.

Every human being longs to be seen.

It's easy to dismiss as being childish, but if you were the big grown up you pretend to be, you'd know that underneath most seemingly petty emotions and statements--- there's usually something else undercutting it.

The judgemental eye harvests the reflected surface and calls it truth. It enjoys neither the forgiveness nor imagination to drive deeper into the ground of things, where truth is paradox.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.